• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Xerath turned into his human form with a bright blue flash. He smiled at Tsubaki and offered his hand to help her up. "The name is Xerath. Who might you be?"

"Before i came here I didn't have the power to heal or wield energy" Vallen explains tossing the note aside "but now Im growing stronger and gaining powers all thanks to the friends I'm making here"

TheGodSnake said:
Nick found Sebastian, "I desperately need your help sir, and that requires some healing potions or something of the sort." He says hurriedly before rushing back to Haru, leaving an Ice trail for Sebastian to follow. When he arrives back at Haru's side, and sees her so close to being gone, he feels even worse about himself and walk off, figuring that she's better off without him around, his abilities far too often did things like that, he had gotten out of control many times before, he didn't want to do it again.
Isaac focuses and manages to return to a normal form, but now, he seems to have a glow coming from beneath his skin, and his eyes are glowing brighter, the fire-like effect moving around even more often. "Well, I'm ready to leave this room," he says with a smile, holing out his hand, Isaac wanted to leave, badly, he did not like that teacher. He didn't know how to control it very well, but the extreme amount of Mana intake Isaac had taken in in such a short time, had cause him to be empowered and he would eventually learn new abilities to go with that, but in the meantime, mana was flowing rampantly through him.

((Isaac leveled up, new abilities tomorrow, although he won't discover most of them for a while.))
Isabel looked over at Isaac. "Wow Isaac you're so... bright."

Grimm pulls out a blind fold and puts it over Isabels eyes. "How about no."

TheGodSnake said:
Nick found Sebastian, "I desperately need your help sir, and that requires some healing potions or something of the sort." He says hurriedly before rushing back to Haru, leaving an Ice trail for Sebastian to follow. When he arrives back at Haru's side, and sees her so close to being gone, he feels even worse about himself and walk off, figuring that she's better off without him around, his abilities far too often did things like that, he had gotten out of control many times before, he didn't want to do it again.
Isaac focuses and manages to return to a normal form, but now, he seems to have a glow coming from beneath his skin, and his eyes are glowing brighter, the fire-like effect moving around even more often. "Well, I'm ready to leave this room," he says with a smile, holing out his hand, Isaac wanted to leave, badly, he did not like that teacher. He didn't know how to control it very well, but the extreme amount of Mana intake Isaac had taken in in such a short time, had cause him to be empowered and he would eventually learn new abilities to go with that, but in the meantime, mana was flowing rampantly through him.

((Isaac leveled up, new abilities tomorrow, although he won't discover most of them for a while.))
Haru's ears flickered lightly and she opened up her eyes tiredly to look at him, she wanted to say something but knew he was upset with himself and thought better of it and shut her mouth as Sebastian came and gave her some healing potions along with some warming potions to warm herself up so that she doesn't get to cold.

----

Tercesasti said:
Xerath turned into his human form with a bright blue flash. He smiled at Tsubaki and offered his hand to help her up. "The name is Xerath. Who might you be?"
Tsubaki shielded her eyes since her eyes are quite sensitive to the light, once the light died down a bit, she blinked her eyes a couple of times to let them readjust again. "...Tsubaki. Also I don't mind sitting on the ground... but thanks for the hand."

----

StarKeeper said:
"Before i came here I didn't have the power to heal or wield energy" Vallen explains tossing the note aside "but now Im growing stronger and gaining powers all thanks to the friends I'm making here"
Autumn writes another note and tosses it as she keeps wandering deeper into the library. "That's great, i'm glad your friends are helping become stronger but why do you need to become stronger... if you keep growing stronger... you'll become a power hungry monster... and that's not who you are Vallen..."

----

Ren gave a soft moan in pain as she started to wake, her eye sight not so great since she's dizzy and disorientated. "...What... Where am I?..." she said softly as she slowly sat up.

"I am?" Isaac couldn't tell, to him he looked as normal as ever, as Grimm wrapped the blind fold around her, he nodded, knowing her tendency, "it's probably for the best, but I can guide you for now." He says taking her hand and leading her through the door.

(Up to you @Light to decide what happens with the whole mana overcharge thing Isaac has going on. Night all!!!))

"What makes you think I'm not a monster?" Vallen asks his eyes glowing green and smoke spewing from his eyes "I get stronger because I have a plan and a purpose you need not worry about me like that"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru's ears flickered lightly and she opened up her eyes tiredly to look at him, she wanted to say something but knew he was upset with himself and thought better of it and shut her mouth as Sebastian came and gave her some healing potions along with some warming potions to warm herself up so that she doesn't get to cold.
----

Tsubaki shielded her eyes since her eyes are quite sensitive to the light, once the light died down a bit, she blinked her eyes a couple of times to let them readjust again. "...Tsubaki. Also I don't mind sitting on the ground... but thanks for the hand."

----

Autumn writes another note and tosses it as she keeps wandering deeper into the library. "That's great, i'm glad your friends are helping become stronger but why do you need to become stronger... if you keep growing stronger... you'll become a power hungry monster... and that's not who you are Vallen..."

----

Ren gave a soft moan in pain as she started to wake, her eye sight not so great since she's dizzy and disorientated. "...What... Where am I?..." she said softly as she slowly sat up.

[/QUOTE]
"This is a closet." Dark Isabel looked just like Isabel but somewhat younger and has piercing red eyes and white hair.

StarKeeper said:
"What makes you think I'm not a monster?" Vallen asks his eyes glowing green and smoke spewing from his eyes "I get stronger because I have a plan and a purpose you need not worry about me like that"
Autumn wearing a sad smile as she stops moving and lowers her head, her bangs hiding her face as tears run. "...You haven't changed then... And I can't be your friend anymore.... because friends' don't let their friends become monsters... or let them become hungry with power.... And whatever plan you have... is it worth sacrificing the people of this school?

-----

Ren looks at her confused. "...Who are you...? and why am I in a closet...?"

Ryuu stretched and headed to the cafeteria, his drowsiness made evident in his walk. He rubbed his eyes while walking, not paying much attention to where he was stepping.

TheGodSnake said:
"I am?" Isaac couldn't tell, to him he looked as normal as ever, as Grimm wrapped the blind fold around her, he nodded, knowing her tendency, "it's probably for the best, but I can guide you for now." He says taking her hand and leading her through the door.
(Up to you @Light to decide what happens with the whole mana overcharge thing Isaac has going on. Night all!!!))
Grimm stared at Isaac with cold eyes as he took the girl he thought of as his granddaughter and left with her. "Class dismissed."

Isabel turns a bit. "Bye grandpa!"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu stretched and headed to the cafeteria, his drowsiness made evident in his walk. He rubbed his eyes while walking, not paying much attention to where he was stepping.
Sebastian making his way back to the cafeteria to get more tea and maybe an apple or something to snack on since he had mostly been mixing an making potions during second period since he had nothing else to do yet.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn wearing a sad smile as she stops moving and lowers her head, her bangs hiding her face as tears run. "...You haven't changed then... And I can't be your friend anymore.... because friends' don't let their friends become monsters... or let them become hungry with power.... And whatever plan you have... is it worth sacrificing the people of this school?
-----

Ren looks at her confused. "...Who are you...? and why am I in a closet...?"

[/QUOTE]
"You may call me Dark Isabel. I'm one of Isabels split personalities." She shrugs. "Now who are you and why do you reek of my dear Isabella's scent?"

Light said:
"You may call me Dark Isabel. I'm one of Isabels split personalities." She shrugs. "Now who are you and why do you reek of my dear Isabella's scent?"
Ren looks confused still. "...Who? And I don't know.... I'm sorry..." she said while looking very lost, lost her memory when she tried and hit her head on the ground, looks down.

"You have no idea of the power i possess" vallen says walking closer "I'm not consumed by power, and dont worry about this school Im trying to save it"

"You have no idea of the power i possess" vallen says walking closer "I'm not consumed by power, and dont worry about this school Im trying to save it"

StarKeeper said:

Autumn smiles sadly and shakes her head. "That's what they all say before they stab everyone they had gained the trust of in the back... I really did like you Vallen... But obviously you don't know how to feel." she wrote and dropped the note.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren looks confused still. "...Who? And I don't know.... I'm sorry..." she said while looking very lost, lost her memory when she tried and hit her head on the ground, looks down.

[/QUOTE]
"Lost your memories? Poor thing. I guess I can help you out since I still want those answers." Dark Isabel shrugs.

Light said:
"Lost your memories? Poor thing. I guess I can help you out since I still want those answers." Dark Isabel shrugs.
Ren sighs and shakes head. "Anyways i'm going to go..." she said as she made her way out of the closet.

Dark Isabella watches her leave. "After all that trouble too. Well I can chill in here for a while."

Grimm starts to walk off to where Layla wanted to meet.

Light said:
Dark Isabella watches her leave. "After all that trouble too. Well I can chill in here for a while."
Grimm starts to walk off to where Layla wanted to meet.
Ren doesn't know she fixed her wounds and took care of her because she doesn't even remember smashing her head in.

The moment Ryuu made it to the entrance of the Cafeteria, he was knocked back by an unknown object and landed on the ground outside. He looked down to the figure clinging to him, and was partially surprised by who it was: Naoki.

His brother clung to clung shirt, looking like he was going to cry. Ryuu sat up, gently pulling the boy from his shirt and setting him back. "Are you ok?" Ryuu asked him, and Naoki nodded in response while rubbing his eyes.

Ryuu placed a hand on his head and pet it, trying to calm him down after realizing Naoki was probably upset that he couldn't find him. "It's ok, Naoki, stop being so nervous."

The boy only nodded again, his ears twitching.

Ryuu stood and helped Naoki up, patting his head. "You hungry?"

Naoki nodded and followed Ryuu inside of the cafeteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back