• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

StarKeeper said:
"Don't worry and dont underestimate yourself" vallen says smiling "show me what you got"
Autumn sighs softly. "If I was any good at fight I would know, but Im not. I'm not good at anything except being a nuisance to everyone around me. Hell I don't even have any friends because i heard what you said last night. I heard... you said you're not here to make any friends. So I mean absolutely nothing to you, just like i mean absolutely nothing to everyone!" she wrote swiftly before using her super speed to race through the school to find refuge in the library.

------

Tercesasti said:
Xerath learned English good.
((Sorry not sure what to post haha.))
(At least he is learning. xD )

Elizabeth steps out of her classroom. "I think you'll be fine now.." she said as Autumn ran passed, Elizabeth sighed deeply. "...I have to go deal with many things right now... will you be alright on your own?"

Dark Isabel now was able to walk around in her human form as long as she didn't stray too far from Sabrina. She found Ren and walked over. "Well well well."

( @Soul OMU )

Layla groans in exasperation, then exclaims "Dammit, Grimm!" She picks up a book from one of the students' desks and smacks him hard enough against the top of his head that it makes an audible sound. "Don't think I didn't feel that spike earlier! You can't torture the children, you hear me?" She smacks him with the book again. "You can't-" thwack, "- torture -" thwack, "the children!"

StarKeeper said:
"Don't worry and dont underestimate yourself" vallen says smiling "show me what you got"
Autumn sighs softly. "If I was any good at fight I would know, but Im not. I'm not good at anything except being a nuisance to everyone around me. Hell I don't even have any friends because i heard what you said last night. I heard... you said you're not here to make any friends. So I mean absolutely nothing to you, just like i mean absolutely nothing to everyone!" she wrote swiftly before using her super speed to race through the school to find refuge in the library.

------

Tercesasti said:
Xerath learned English good.
((Sorry not sure what to post haha.))
(At least he is learning. xD )

Elizabeth steps out of her classroom. "I think you'll be fine now.." she said as Autumn ran passed, Elizabeth sighed deeply. "...I have to go deal with many things right now... will you be alright on your own?"

------

Ren unconscious, bleeding and has bits of glass in her face because someone was careless to drop glass and not clean it up.

Grimm turns into a child a cries. "You hit me Layla! How could you!"

Dark Isabel picks Ren up and starts walking off with her.

Light said:
Grimm turns into a child a cries. "You hit me Layla! How could you!"

Dark Isabel picks Ren up and starts walking off with her.
Ren unconscious, completely unaware of what is happening as she isn't conscious so she wouldn't know what is happening at all and I was adding more to this to make it seem more interesting.

"U-um e-excuse me?" Cordelia's voice was a near whisper. For at least 10 minutes she had been wandering the halls aimlessly, but it wasn't until now that she actually got the courage to speak. "C-could someone help me find the principal's office?" Unfortunately for her, no one was really paying attention.

Layla looks at him with her hands on her hips, an eyebrow raising. "I hope you realize that not only does that form not bring me any sympathy or regret, but it also makes it much, much easier for me to drop kick you."

Vallen excuses himself and darts after the fawn slipping through the crowd and enters the library. He finds the fawn in the library and says "You misunderstood what I said"

Isaac unable to get his form under control, calms down, but his flames still white hot due to the mana. "Ok, ok, are you good Bella?" He says right before the other three mana pulses shoot through him, "holy shit!" He exclaims at the extreme amount of power running through him, "this is new, this feels, awesome."

@Soul OMU

((One more post from me before sleep))

"You wouldn't." Grimm smiles.

Isabel nods. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm used to Grimm and his childish games."

Tercesasti said:
Xerath panics slightly. "Umm. Alone? Maybe I would be good. I don't know anything though. What should I do?"
Elizabeth looks at him. "You'll be fine... just ask someone if you need help with anything. Also looks are deceiving so if someone looks young, don't assume."

-----

Light said:
Dark Isabel finds a room and starts cleaning Ren off and starts pulling out the glass.
Ren still unconscious, her head lols to the side a bit, probably won't be waking up any time soon since blood loss, concussion, being unconscious.

-----

StarKeeper said:
Vallen excuses himself and darts after the fawn slipping through the crowd and enters the library. He finds the fawn in the library and says "You misunderstood what I said"
Autumn moves away from him."No... I heard you perfectly clear." she wrote while going deeper into the library, trying to hide from him or get away from him because she's hurting and doesn't like being hurt.

-----

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac unable to get his form under control, calms down, but his flames still white hot due to the mana. "Ok, ok, are you good Bella?" He says right before the other three mana pulses shoot through him, "holy shit!" He exclaims at the extreme amount of power running through him, "this is new, this feels, awesome."
@Soul OMU

((One more post from me before sleep))
Angelo snorts. "At least you can confess and woo whoever you fucking feel like..." he muttered while getting a dark and sad look on his face before shaking his head and walking deeper into the woods, holding his knife tightly.

Haru said nothing as she sat against the wall, closing her eyes, feeling dizzy and tired, holding pressure against her bleeding arms.

Xerath calmed down. "Ok. And sorry for mistaking you for someone young." He had no idea that what he said could have been taken the wrong way. He left the room and smiled at Elizabeth. He started to wander the hall in his true form, getting weird glares from people he passed by.

She smiles so brightly it seems menacing. "Do you really want me to prove you wrong, Grimm, in front of all your students?" She chuckles. "Regardless, I didn't come to demonstrate my drop kick. Both you and Isabella," she looks over to her granddaughter a moment before looking back to Grimm. "Come find me after classes are finished." She turns to the students again, sighing. "And if he starts acting up again, someone come let me know and I'll reign him in." With that, Layla walks back out of the classroom.

(Last post of the night. Going to sleep.)

"I'm here for a purpose Autumn and I had originally tried to not make friends" Vallen says as he walks calmly through the room " You and others here changed that". His fists glow green for a moment and he says "you changed me"

Light said:
Dark Isabel has cleaned her face off and now waits in for Ren to wake up.
Tercesasti said:
Xerath calmed down. "Ok. And sorry for mistaking you for someone young." He had no idea that what he said could have been taken the wrong way. He left the room and smiled at Elizabeth. He started to wander the hall in his true form, getting weird glares from people he passed by.
Tsubaki sitting in the shadows, her tail flicking back and forth as she playing with little shadow creatures, she glanced up as she heard the faint noise of hovering and blinked as she saw Xerath.

----

Ren resting, not waking up for awhile because i'm a mean person.

----

Autumn says nothing as she keeps slinking deeper into the library, she wrote on a piece of paper. "I think your mistaken.. I can't change people... I'm pretty sure it was that other girl... The one in your arms from last night." she threw the note on the floor and kept moving back as he moved forward.

Cordelia couldn't help but get slightly annoyed. Could no one see her or something? She was sticking out like a sore thumb, being taller than half of the female students here. "Hello?"

CelticSol said:
She smiles so brightly it seems menacing. "Do you really want me to prove you wrong, Grimm, in front of all your students?" She chuckles. "Regardless, I didn't come to demonstrate my drop kick. Both you and Isabella," she looks over to her granddaughter a moment before looking back to Grimm. "Come find me after classes are finished." She turns to the students again, sighing. "And if he starts acting up again, someone come let me know and I'll reign him in." With that, Layla walks back out of the classroom.
(Last post of the night. Going to sleep.)
Grimm waits till shes gone and starts to mimic her. "Someone let me know and I'll reign him in. Hah! Try me." Grimm turns back into an adult. "Well..... from today you've all failed... well except for the late kid." Grimm looks at Isabel. "Get off my desk."

Isabel rolled her eyes and got off.

( @Aura Of Twilight where are you?)

Xerath notices one girl staring at him and he didnt know why but she caught his eye. He stopped and turned to her and slowly floated towards her. "Hello miss. Do you know where I am supposed to be?"

Light said:
Grimm waits till shes gone and starts to mimic her. "Someone let me know and I'll reign him in. Hah! Try me." Grimm turns back into an adult. "Well..... from today you've all failed... well except for the late kid." Grimm looks at Isabel. "Get off my desk."
Isabel rolled her eyes and got off.

( @Aura Of Twilight where are you?)
(I'm, or rather Cordelia is lost. xD I guess you could say she's near some of the classrooms.)

(@Tercesasti Are you responding to my post?)

Tsubaki currently has a snake wrapped around her hand which is slither around her arm, she blinked her big red eyes at him. "...It's lunch time... meaning we are on break from classes right now..." she said softly and slowly as her tail flickered, the shadows had casted over her and made the area she was sitting in darker.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo snorts. "At least you can confess and woo whoever you fucking feel like..." he muttered while getting a dark and sad look on his face before shaking his head and walking deeper into the woods, holding his knife tightly.
Haru said nothing as she sat against the wall, closing her eyes, feeling dizzy and tired, holding pressure against her bleeding arms.

[/QUOTE]
Nick found Sebastian, "I desperately need your help sir, and that requires some healing potions or something of the sort." He says hurriedly before rushing back to Haru, leaving an Ice trail for Sebastian to follow. When he arrives back at Haru's side, and sees her so close to being gone, he feels even worse about himself and walk off, figuring that she's better off without him around, his abilities far too often did things like that, he had gotten out of control many times before, he didn't want to do it again.

Light said:
"You wouldn't." Grimm smiles.
Isabel nods. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm used to Grimm and his childish games."
Isaac focuses and manages to return to a normal form, but now, he seems to have a glow coming from beneath his skin, and his eyes are glowing brighter, the fire-like effect moving around even more often. "Well, I'm ready to leave this room," he says with a smile, holing out his hand, Isaac wanted to leave, badly, he did not like that teacher. He didn't know how to control it very well, but the extreme amount of Mana intake Isaac had taken in in such a short time, had cause him to be empowered and he would eventually learn new abilities to go with that, but in the meantime, mana was flowing rampantly through him.

((Isaac leveled up, new abilities tomorrow, although he won't discover most of them for a while.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back