• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

(I'm sorry for the super long absence. I've been sick for a while and busy with other stuff, so I wasn't able to post anything at all. x-x Sorry, I'll try not to let it happen again.)

Layla hits the ground of the forest harder than she expects to, her wings crunching and caving back into her shoulder blades before she even touches the dirt. She sighs, feeling through the elaborate crown her hair had been braided into to make sure no leaves had gotten trapped. As she steps back into the doors of the school, she decides she should go find him. After all, she did treat him a bit unfairly the last time they met.

---

Simi pushes open the door to class, hoping she can slip in unnoticed. Missed her first class completely, and late for her second. Good start for the year, she thinks bitterly.

Elijah sensed the loss of a great Mana force in the school, and His powerful Dark self was able to recognize it. "I will have to deal with you later," He growled at Ashley as he flew her towards a special detention room for werewolves, completely lined with silver except a small layer on the floor so they wouldn't die. He threw Ashley in and sealed the room with a spell only to fly off for Angelo. Upon seeing him from the Sky, Dark Elijah landed in front of Him, "I hope you can help me, There isn't much time to save a girl's life before Michael sends her to Hell. We also need to talk to Elizabeth after we try to fix this."

(@Soul OMU stop playing L4D2 and come RP with us. @SnowFeather sorry, I had to drop you like that, but This is going to be a fun play of events.)

Light said:
"There in the bowls." He says as if this were a game show. He taps into her mind and starts to speak to her telepathically. "All right then. You'll get what you wished for."
Isabel stops breathing a goes limp. Her eyes not moving and her skin growing cold. The ice around her body stops glowing and seems like normal ice now. Her heart has stopped beating.

"Am I santa or what?" Grimm smirks. "Oh don't worry I think I'm the only one who caught on to your little fancy for her."
(I made her look in the bowls...)

((Also second class started and is about halfway done.))

Angelo looks at him "And why does this involve me?" he said while crossing his arms, tilting his head and looking at him annoyedly. "You go talk to the headmistress then, I have no interest in being part of this." he said while stalking off.

Everyone else in Defence had paired up except Autumn and Vallen.

Haru stalking down the hall, holding her arm which is limp and bleeding and the other is also bleeding but not as bad.

(I was in the middle of typing... god people need to slow down... Jesus...)

vallen looks over to Autumn and says "looks liker we're partners". he could tell she was ignoring him to a degree "hey about last night it was a misunderstanding"

(( sory ( :x )))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]((Also second class started and is about halfway done.))
Angelo looks at him "And why does this involve me?" he said while crossing his arms, tilting his head and looking at him annoyedly. "You go talk to the headmistress then, I have no interest in being part of this." he said while stalking off.

Everyone else in Defence had paired up except Autumn and Vallen.

Haru stalking down the hall, holding her arm which is limp and bleeding and the other is also bleeding but not as bad.

(I was in the middle of typing... god people need to slow down... Jesus...)

[/QUOTE]
"Angelo, please wait. This isn't about me," Elijah says, starting to regain control of his body, and putting a hand on Angelo's shoulder, "Grimm just killed another student, and if anyone can save her it's you, like I said, there isn't much time before Michael sends her soul to hell for being what she is."

While Nick was searching for Haru he realized that he could still detect some of his ice, but it was within the school. He ran inside a door near it and Saw Haru, "Oh god, I'm so sorry,"

Simi looks to the others in the Defense class, who look like they've all paired up for sparring. She shifts uncomfortably, then walks to who she guesses is the teacher. "Um, excuse me, but could you tell me what we're doing? I came in late."

---

A voice that seems to come from Grimm, even though he isn't speaking, whispers through the room in an unrecognizable language, but to anyone who knows her recognizes the voice belongs to Layla.

((Nothing better than laying in bed under warm corners on a cold day, Jammin with some dubs and Roleplaying with friends))

TheGodSnake said:
"Angelo, please wait. This isn't about me," Elijah says, starting to regain control of his body, and putting a hand on Angelo's shoulder, "Grimm just killed another student, and if anyone can save her it's you, like I said, there isn't much time before Michael sends her soul to hell for being what she is."

While Nick was searching for Haru he realized that he could still detect some of his ice, but it was within the school. He ran inside a door near it and Saw Haru, "Oh god, I'm so sorry,"
( When I read that I said. Wait what? What is she?!)

Once all the cheese blocks are fed everyone is freed from their current state. Normal again. Grimm looks at Isabel and her body floats overto his desk. "Well class now you at least learned something! Never take food from strangers, never abandon teammates, and always take care of yourself health wise and others."

Grimm hears the speaking. "Layla..." The classroom door is no longer a portal and ends up back at the school. "Come in."

StarKeeper said:
vallen looks over to Autumn and says "looks liker we're partners". he could tell she was ignoring him to a degree "hey about last night it was a misunderstanding"
Autumn says nothing as she looks at him and writing. "You defending or me?" she wrote while focusing on the floor.

----

TheGodSnake said:

Angelo growls and turns towards him, his eyes burning. "Grimm isn't allowed to kill the students, and if it's the frozen girl she isn't actually there... it's a hologram..." he said while jerking his shoulder away. "Plus Elizabeth wouldn't allow that."

Haru winces and hisses. "Just go away Nick... I have to deal with these on my own." she muttered while heading to the infirmary.

---

Ren said nothing as she walked out of the classroom, leaving swiftly.

----

Alez looks at her. "Hm? Ah we were just working on people's defensive strategies."

(Guys can you freakin wait for me? sheesh... i hate posting one liners but it's hard to keep up if you keep posting as i am in the middle of answering...)

Isaac oblivious to everything around him as he is still unconscious and in a cocoon of rock. On the floor in Grimms classroom.

(( xD Isabella is an unholy mix of breeds and her soul is sure to get sent to hell by Michaels strict rulings.))

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac oblivious to everything around him as he is still unconscious and in a cocoon of rock. On the floor in Grimms classroom.
(( xD Isabella is an unholy mix of breeds and her soul is sure to get sent to hell by Michaels strict rulings.))
((He should be fine...))

Raising an eyebrow, Layla looks over to Isabella, then turns to the rest of the students. She sighs, covering her eyes with her hand in defeat. "Alright, what did he do to all of you now?"

Just that one statement was like a slap to the face, suddenly feeling alone since Isaac had just gone unconscious, he was deeply hurt. "Haru wait! At least let me help a bit, I'm responsible and I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never hurt you intentionally" it was a desperate attempt and he knew it, he only hoped that she wasn't so furious that she wouldn't attack him right now, as they stood there with his guard down.

(Not asking for an attack, just giving out options)

Elijah shakes his head, "no, this is different, I felt it, she might have been a sort of mana powered hologram but her life force vanished, trust me on this," he puts his hands on his temples, "look, I'm not asking for forgiveness, just that you help another innocent, I know you've been watching over her body in that hospital you call an infirmary."

Light said:
Grimm blasts Isaac with mana. Fueling him and raising his temperature.
Isaac awaits on the floor, the shell breaking away, "Bloody hell, what did you do to me?" He says as he starts to get up, the mana overcharge making him move a little faster than usual. As he finishes standing and loks around, he sees the Mana Shell of Isabella and Snaps, turning into his natural form, the flames larger than ever, "And what the hell did you do to her!" He screams, flames pouring out of his mouth.

CelticSol said:
Raising an eyebrow, Layla looks over to Isabella, then turns to the rest of the students. She sighs, covering her eyes with her hand in defeat. "Alright, what did he do to all of you now?"
"I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!" Grimm snaps his finger and Isabel is freed from his spell. Her ice starts to glow again. Grimm only made it seem like Isabel was dead to scare the kids.

"I may have 9 lives Grimm but that doesn't mean you pull that prank! You know that's my least favorite one! You're lucky I didn't die you idiot!" The ice around Isabels body glows again and sends out a violent pulse. Spreading through the school and feeling like a slightly strong earthquake. Outside in the forest a pulse emits from Witch Isabella which makes the quake stronger and from Dark Isabella.

( Yes Grimm can make others life force disappear quite easily. Fear him!)

Soul OMU]Autumn bites her lip. "But... i'm no good at attacking..." she wrote while getting ready. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4997-starkeeper/ said:
@StarKeeper[/URL])
"Don't worry and dont underestimate yourself" vallen says smiling "show me what you got"

TheGodSnake said:
Just that one statement was like a slap to the face, suddenly feeling alone since Isaac had just gone unconscious, he was deeply hurt. "Haru wait! At least let me help a bit, I'm responsible and I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never hurt you intentionally" it was a desperate attempt and he knew it, he only hoped that she wasn't so furious that she wouldn't attack him right now, as they stood there with his guard down.
(Not asking for an attack, just giving out options)

Elijah shakes his head, "no, this is different, I felt it, she might have been a sort of mana powered hologram but her life force vanished, trust me on this," he puts his hands on his temples, "look, I'm not asking for forgiveness, just that you help another innocent, I know you've been watching over her body in that hospital you call an infirmary."
Haru looks at him and takes a deep breath, "...Fine... Go find Sebastian... i think he can make something for the wounds and the frostbite you gave me." she muttered while sitting down against the wall, trying to stop the bleeding.

------

Angelo turns his head. "It couldn't have just vanished because if that happened, the other two parts of her would have vanished, but they are still around! I can fucking feel them." he hissed, still angry at Elijah for some unknown reason to Elijah.

-----

Ren trips and falls, smashing her face into the floor since she had been walking towards the cafeteria, knocked out, in a pool of blood.

(Grimm is because the reaper... so i don't know if that counts...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back