• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

(Hello)

Tyler sighed, eating somthibg from the bowl, feeling sick. "What's in this?" he asked, trying to make it seem like he didn't say it. He wondered why the teacher was cheese.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki peeked his eyes open when he heard something, his gaze falling upon the girl. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times. "Huh?"
Tsubaki looking at him. "...I'm sorry about earlier... I didn't mean to startle you..." She said softly while looking at him then away, her tail flicking lightly.

Light said:
The block of cheese floats over to Tyler as if it were staring him down.
( @Taykillz )
Tyler sighed, for some reason wanting to punch the floating cheese, but instead ignoring it, because he didn't want to get kicked out on his first day.

Naoki shrugged slightly, "I-it's...ok..." He avoided eye contact with her, feeling a bit nervous.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Tsubaki looking at him. "...I'm sorry about earlier... I didn't mean to startle you..." She said softly while looking at him then away, her tail flicking lightly.

[/QUOTE]

Alez grins. "Alright everyone pair up and practice defending against your partner." He said as he took them outside. Lucy bites her lip, trying to think of who to ask. Autumn thinking about who she should partner with. Haru looks at Nick. "Partners?"

---

Ren sighs and quickly takes the apple and bites into it. Azula takes a pear and bites into it.

---

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki shrugged slightly, "I-it's...ok..." He avoided eye contact with her, feeling a bit nervous.
Tsubaki sighs softly and looks down. "I'll leave you alone now... I can tell when I'm making people awkward..." She said as she started floating away.

Isaac grabs a marshmallow from the bowl. As he holds it in his hand, the small flame flies around the marshmallow a few times, roasting it until it's golden brown before Isaac tosses it in his mouth and swallows, the flames in his core instantly vaporizing the snack.

Nick sat and waited patiently, he knew a number of these fundamentals already by reading multiple books on different cultures and their forms of defending themselves on the battlefield.

As Haru asks him he smiles, "of course," before shifting into his natural form, "you can pick which side of the fight your on.

Isabel smiles. "I don't think it was that bad."

As soon as she says that Tyler falls asleep.

Ryuu looses his senses of smell and sight.

Ren can't use her voice or else she'll start singing.

Isaac's flames start to go out and he slowly gets colder and colder.

Azula hallucinates and sees people stealing all her gold but is unable to move from her seat or change into dragon form.

Isabel feels like she's burning in fire and her body parts are being ripped apart at the same time.

Grimm laughs as he turns to his human form. "You all failed. This is health class remember? You don't take food from strangers."

Last edited by a moderator:
Naoki immediately felt guilty again, his ears drooping. "S-sorry..." He managed to stifle, not positive she even heard it.

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
(So brutal to Tyler :( he haz no friends and u make him feel like that I should've been the sleep one because I have to go -.- srs)

Ryuu stopped moving and listened to his surroundings closely. Seeing as he couldn't see or smell, he simply sat unmoving rather than freaking out.

As Isaac's feels his flames start to dwindle, he starts to panic, and shifts into his natural form, which doesn't help. His energy starts to fade and his mana core also loses most of its power, becoming exposed to outside sources so he I itiates his last line of defense before he is knocked out and his body becomes coated in a rocklike substance. He is now in a state similar to Isabella's cryostasis but he needs a mana overcharge in order to awake again.

The tiny flame isn't affected but becomes scared and hides under Isabella's hair, but doesn't set it alight.

@Light

When Ren and Azula start to flee Grimm shaps and they're back in their seats. "Tsk tsk tsk. Abandoning your team mates? One is loosing temperature fast and the other can only hear. One is in in incredible pain and another is um..... asleep. How could you be so selfish? There are cheeseblocks inside the bowls. Find them and eat them. Then you shall be cured. Can you do that for your team Ren? Azula?" Grimm smiles darkly.

( @Soul OMU )

Isabel looks at Grimm. "Damn you!" She starts to scream out in pain and falls out her chair. Squirming in agony. "Damn you Grandfather!"

Ren narrows her eyes, looks thoroughly annoyed while Azula is lost in her hallucination so she can't answer.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac grabs a marshmallow from the bowl. As he holds it in his hand, the small flame flies around the marshmallow a few times, roasting it until it's golden brown before Isaac tosses it in his mouth and swallows, the flames in his core instantly vaporizing the snack.
Nick sat and waited patiently, he knew a number of these fundamentals already by reading multiple books on different cultures and their forms of defending themselves on the battlefield.

As Haru asks him he smiles, "of course," before shifting into his natural form, "you can pick which side of the fight your on.
Asphyxiated said:
Naoki immediately felt guilty again, his ears drooping. "S-sorry..." He managed to stifle, not positive she even heard it.
@Soul OMU
Tsubaki glances back. "...It's okay... I'm used to it..." she said and vanished into the shadows.

-----

Haru shrugs, "I'll attack." she said while taking her katana off her back.

Though he couldn't see, Ryuu looked in the directions of the sounds calmly, his tail curling around his seat's leg.

"Well Ren. Chop chop. If this was a real situation would really sit there and let your teammates die? I'm here to train you all for real situations like this. You have to stay in tip top shape." Grimm nods at Ren to help her classmates.

Naoki huffed when she disappeared, looking at the ground with a solemn expression. He stood and walked around until he ended up outside. Considering almost everyone was in class, he decided to rest refuge in one of the trees outside, laying across one of the low limbs on his back. His tail swayed beneath him, hanging down from the wood.

Haru smiles a bit as her eyes turns to slits as she vanishes and starts unleashing a flurry of attacks on him.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick smiles, "suit yourself," suddenly, four shield appeared around him, in a phalanx formation.
Isaac is completely unconscious, his mana core managing to fight off the enchantment at the last minute, just powerful enough to keep him alive.

@Light

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki huffed when she disappeared, looking at the ground with a solemn expression. He stood and walked around until he ended up outside. Considering almost everyone was in class, he decided to rest refuge in one of the trees outside, laying across one of the low limbs on his back. His tail swayed beneath him, hanging down from the wood.
Light said:
"Well Ren. Chop chop. If this was a real situation would really sit there and let your teammates die? I'm here to train you all for real situations like this. You have to stay in tip top shape." Grimm nods at Ren to help her classmates.
Ren writes down on some paper. "Teammates? We're never going on any missions. So why should it matter? Besides who says your actually going to let me find these so called cheese blocks? You're probably even lying." she had wrotten.

------

Angelo sleeping under the tree in is in, his wings wrapped close to him.

Isabel starts to loose consciousness from the pain. "Ren." She groans.

Grimm looks at the paper and smiles. "You can't stay at this school protected forever and being alone in the human world at times like these is quite dangerous. So yes, teammates. You could be with your boyfriend or girlfriend or have an outing like most of you did previously. You all did horribly. None of you know how to take care of each other or work as a team. Most of you can barely feed yourselfs. So if you don't want to protect them and call my bluff. Go ahead, I can watch this all day." Grimm sits down and kicks his feet up on his desk.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles a bit as her eyes turns to slits as she vanishes and starts unleashing a flurry of attacks on him.

[/QUOTE]
Nick somehow manages to see a few coming his way, and after getting hit a few times creates a sort of blizzard, creating snow and making it spin at high speeds. He detects where it melts and makes some small droplets freeze. Allowing him to detect Haru. Once he was able to detect her, he creates a large spear using a spartan disarming attack where he thought Haru's sword hand would be, if it worked, Haru would lose her sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back