• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Tyler sighed, making it to his class and sitting in the back, this time not trying to sleep, or he would probably miss the lesson again. (sorry i dont post alot. :L tag me in posts i'm in lol)

TheGodSnake said:
"That is not of matter to you right now," Elijah gave in to his dark self, his skin becoming black and his red eyes starting to glow. "You're main concern is how you're going to survive the fall." He said as he took to the sky.
(My plan for him is to become seriously injured at some point)
@SnowFeather

Isaac was just walking into the class just behind Isabella and Ren, when he saw her trip, instinct took over and he grabbed her arm, catching her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren trips.

Elizabeth looks at him. "I still have to show you the rest of the school."

[/QUOTE]
Isabel turns and catches Ren. In a position as if they were slow dancing.

Tyler was sat in the back of the class, bored out of his mind. he sighed, wondering what to do, and where the teacher was. he also wondered what "health" was

Tercesasti said:
Xerath sighed, "Ok. I want to English bad- no good- now." He would have shown a sad expression if he had a face.
Elizabeth nods. "We will."

Light said:
Isabel turns and catches Ren. In a position as if they were slow dancing.
Ren blinks as she glances at Isabel then Isaac. "Uh.. Thanks?"

Ryuu sat quietly in a dazed state. He was thinking about today and yesterday, his cheeks stained pink. The wonder of why his brother hadn't arrived to the academy yet also sped through his mind. "Hm.."

I just realized you have Naoki's name put down as Naori on the schedules. :P ))

Naoki noticed that the teacher had left, and he stood there slightly bewildered. With a shrug, he continued to search the school, his tail swaying low towards the ground.

Connor finished with his song and he walked out of the room. He could either go to class or wander the halls. He chose the latter and began to explore more of the school.

Xerath shot his fist into the air and levitated higher. "Zleeb!" That was the equivalent to "Sweet!" In Abkurish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back