• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Xerath was very confused. He finally remembered how to English. "Oh. Sorry. I from Abkur. Not Earth." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki jumped away from where someone had popped up. Being in a school full of strangers and having one pop up near you wasn't exactly a great happening.
He then shifted when the teacher popped up, nodding his head. Naoki wasn't one for many words.

Ryuu went to Health class and took a seat.
Tsubaki blinks as her tail flickers. "...sorry." She said and melted into the shadows.

---

Tercesasti said:
Xerath was very confused. He finally remembered how to English. "Oh. Sorry. I from Abkur. Not Earth." He rubbed the back of his neck.
Elizabeth looks amused. "I know... You told me."

Xerath cocked his head. "Oh. Where we go?" He was so lost an didnt like walking. It was uncomfortable and he wanted to levitate.

Naoki watched her melt away, his ears dropping a tad bit from guilt. He didn't know if he did something wrong, but he still felt bad.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath cocked his head. "Oh. Where we go?" He was so lost an didnt like walking. It was uncomfortable and he wanted to levitate.
Elizabeth looks at him. "In the grand hall. You can change to your other form for now."

Xerath sighed with relief. "Thank you." He changed into his true form with a bright flash of blue. He had his chains wrapped around his wrists ad he stretched.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath sighed with relief. "Thank you." He changed into his true form with a bright flash of blue. He had his chains wrapped around his wrists ad he stretched.
Elizabeth dips her head. "I don't like causing my students discomfort. Plus you didn't look like you liked walking."

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki watched her melt away, his ears dropping a tad bit from guilt. He didn't know if he did something wrong, but he still felt bad.
Tsubaki, thinks she scared him and feels bad for popping up without no notice.

(@SnowFeather "you have to give me time to react to a physical attack on my character Elijah has a spear, and would be much harder to pin down. But I'll forget it this time because I want him to sustain some injuries this time.)

Elijah laughed and used his wings to push himself and Ashley off the ground before holding her up with one arm, katana drawn, his dark self starting to show, his voice getting deeper. "I am the guardian of the school, and you are a little pest."

Xerath's voice was much deeper and had an echo to it. "I did not. No walking. Is bad for Xerath." He would've smiled but he doesn't really have a face in his true form.

Connor jolted awake and stood up. Once he realized where he was, he sighed and let out a yawn. "Must've fallen asleep." He thought back to the piano from earlier

and he made his way to the music room. He sat down on the bench and put his fingers on the ivory keys. He began to play a simple yet lulling melody. Being an angel, he was naturally great at harps and pianos. He chuckled and continued to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tercesasti said:
Xerath's voice was much deeper and had an echo to it. "I did not. No walking. Is bad for Xerath." He would've smiled but he doesn't really have a face in his true form.
Elizabeth keeps walking. "It's good exercise however."

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Connor jolted awake and stood up. Once he realized where he was, he sighed and let out a yawn. "Must've fallen asleep." Het thought back to the piano from yesterday and he made his way to the music room. He sat down on the bench and put his fingers on the ivory keys. He began to play a simple yet lulling melody. Being an angel, he was naturally great at harps and pianos. He chuckled and continued to play.

[/QUOTE]
(It's still the 1st day...?)

Isabel looked at the clock after the song ended. "Cmon Ren lets go!" She got up and took Rens hand. She started running to health class.

Grimm stayed in the form of a block of cheese on the desk until everyone comes in the class.

@TheGodSnake

Ash growled under her breath. "Haha I see you..." She said and smiled. "How old are you?..... Elijah." She did not feel threatened at all. She looked at him and smiled inside. Kinda hot if I do say so myself! She thought. "Let me go will ya? I don't have time for this, Dreamy!" She said the last part while batting her eyelashes.

(Got to go!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Azure Sky, Elijah is outside dealing with Ashley... He is also the head of security.)

Light said:
Isabel looked at the clock after the song ended. "Cmon Ren lets go!" She got up and took Rens hand. She started running to health class.
Grimm stayed in the form of a block of cheese on the desk until everyone comes in the class.
Ren blinks and stumbles after her.

E

Tercesasti said:
Xerath looked down. "Oh. Well Xerath doesn't need that." To be honest he didnt know what exercise was.
Elizabeth tilts her head. "I will help you with your English."

"That is not of matter to you right now," Elijah gave in to his dark self, his skin becoming black and his red eyes starting to glow. "You're main concern is how you're going to survive the fall." He said as he took to the sky.

(My plan for him is to become seriously injured at some point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back