• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

(Headmistress' office. :P )

Elizabeth currently flipping through files as she glances up at the door. "Come in..." she said while looking back at the files, thinking while looking at Angelo's file and trying to figure out how to help the Fallen angel since she doubted there was anyway that the person he liked would return his feelings... especially if that said person had feelings for her. She sighed and rubbed her temples, she hated drama, she hated problems with seemingly no answers.

Xerath entered the Headmistress' office. He waved and said, "Greetings, I Xerath. I land here now." He stood in the office very awkwardly wondering who this person was, hoping they she was who he needed to talk to. She also might think he looks weird and he wondered if he could do the trick where he could change his form to someone. He concentrated and his body glowed bright blue and when the flash stopped, Dylan O'Brien appeared. But of course he is not a part of that universe so he just looked like a very attractive man.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles weakly. "I think it's a good class for you to learn... In case it ever happens again and we can't get back in time..." she said softly while walking with him.
(I swear i thought I posted this!)

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I'm learning it for just that reason, I'm just not as focused as I could be." He spoke as they walked, pulling out his handbook to see where they needed to go next.

TheGodSnake said:
"Yeah, I'm learning it for just that reason, I'm just not as focused as I could be." He spoke as they walked, pulling out his handbook to see where they needed to go next.
Haru blinks and looks at him briefly before sighing. "You really need to focus... it's a pretty tough class if you don't.." she said while walking to the Defence class.

-----

Tercesasti said:
Xerath entered the Headmistress' office. He waved and said, "Greetings, I Xerath. I land here now." He stood in the office very awkwardly wondering who this person was, hoping they she was who he needed to talk to. She also might think he looks weird and he wondered if he could do the trick where he could change his form to someone. He concentrated and his body glowed bright blue and when the flash stopped, Dylan O'Brien appeared. But of course he is not a part of that universe so he just looked like a very attractive man.
Elizabeth raises a brow. "You don't need to change your appearance... but i suppose it might make you feel better since most those who have other forms stay in their more human form..." she said while summoning a new file. "I'm Elizabeth Van Steen... I am the Headmistress here."

Xerath bowed to Elizabeth. "Greetings. I Xerath. I land here now." He pointed to the window. "What do I do?" He cocked his head and scratched the back of his neck. He was pretty confused of what to do. As you may know, he isn't a human. Or and Earth-Dweller.

Elizabeth watching him. "I am aware of that... And most people here are students, here to learn how to control themselves when they are within the human society..." she said while writing something down.

(@Tercesasti )

Xerath was thinking of the word 'student'. He remembered the meaning and his face lit up. "School?!" He was smiling and remembered his question, "What do I do for this?"

Tercesasti said:
Xerath was thinking of the word 'student'. He remembered the meaning and his face lit up. "School?!" He was smiling and remembered his question, "What do I do for this?"
Elizabeth nods. "Yes this is a school. And Don't worry you don't need to do anything to prove yourself. Come." she said as she stood up and makes her way out of her office.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blinks and looks at him briefly before sighing. "You really need to focus... it's a pretty tough class if you don't.." she said while walking to the Defence class.

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, ok, I get it, I will. But first lets have some fun, defense is an art that I excel at." As he finished, they turned a corner and were in sight of the classroom.

Xerath followed her wondering where she was going. He thought to himself that she looked very young to be someone of such a high status. Someone who owns a school! On Abkur it was required to be at least fifty years old to become a school owner. He said to her, "Why you have school? You look not old." He couldn't remember the word for young.

TheGodSnake said:
"Ok, ok, I get it, I will. But first lets have some fun, defense is an art that I excel at." As he finished, they turned a corner and were in sight of the classroom.
Haru smiles a bit and shakes her head. "You goof..." she said as she nudged his shoulder with her own as they walked towards the class room.

The wind shuffled the fallen leaves on the ground. A wolf walked into a clearing. Her yellow, glowing eyes looked up at the moon and it howled. Then the wolf stopped howling and turned around, turning into something different than a wolf, a human. It was Ashley. Ashley ran through the woods now and pulled out a gun from her belt that sat around her waist and her skirt. She panted and shot a bullet as she turned around. The man behind her fell to the ground. "Head-shot!" Ashley said in triumph. She smiled and kept on walking.

She reached the gates of a building after a while and knocked on the door, the gun still in her hand. She took out a lollipop and put into her mouth. Strawberry.. She thought.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath followed her wondering where she was going. He thought to himself that she looked very young to be someone of such a high status. Someone who owns a school! On Abkur it was required to be at least fifty years old to become a school owner. He said to her, "Why you have school? You look not old." He couldn't remember the word for young.
Elizabeth looks thoroughly amused. "I'm a creature known as a Vampire. We don't age but i'm quite old" she said while walking with him, her hands clasped behind her back.

---------------

Light said:
( Did Ren answer Isabel?)
(Yeah, she said I will play you anything if you give me an idea of the song.)

Ashley growled under her breath and kicked the door open. She stormed inside and waited for someone to come. "Why did I even bother to come!" She said to herself...

(andddd.... i forgot again. X_X ALSO. tyler's bi, it wasn't on the CS when i made it.)

Tyler sighed, starting to walk to his next class, wondering what to do, being as he was bored out of his mind. he pulled out a crystal from his pocket, what was sea blue. he looked into it as he walked, then put it back in his pocket. (he likes crystals. xD )

Ashley looked down at the gun in her hand and shook her head. "What was I thinking?! I can't go around with Colt MEU here!!" She put the pistol away and took out a Grand Power K100. She smiled. "That's better..."

Angelo currently sitting against a tree by the barrier, eyes closed as he rests, sleeping since he passed out from the alcohol.

-------

Haru's ears flicker as she hears Ashley and blinks.

Ashley looks in her pocket and smirks, her blade knifes were still there. She sighed and reloaded her Grand Power K100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back