• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"I know we will eventually" she got herself back together after an nice refreshing shower followed by her adorable outfit that she had twenty of. She then rendezvoused with her twin before they entered the classroom this would be their homeroom as they knew of but Karin didn't take the time to talk to any of he students while Sabrina tried her hardest to be social without bugging people.

Niore growled and grabbed Ryuu by the horns, shaking him a little. "WaKE uP!" he yelled, Ignoring the sharp pain in his hands.

Ryuu jumped awake the moment Niore touched his horns, causing his chair to slip from underneath him and for him to hit the floor. "Ow." He said quietly, looking up at Niore.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren looking at her. "And why would I be hiding something?" She said calmly while sitting on the piano bench.
----------

Sebastian pours himself a cup of fresh brewed tea and sighs softlztly in content. "Mmm..."

[/QUOTE]
"I just want you to know if you are you can share anything with me okay? I'm here for you." Isabel puts her hand on Rens and sits next to her on the piano's chair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Niore froze the moment a teacher walked over. he looked up at him and slightly frowned, not knowing that Sebastian knew Ryuu. "well..uh.."

Ryuu looked up at Sebastian and went silent, embarrassed that he saw that. "I can't remember exactly.." He said, picking himself up from the ground. Thinking back, he remembered talking to Niore, and then Niore's head slamming against his..."did you headbut me?" He peered at Niore, rubbing his head.

Light said:
"I just want you to know if you are you can share anything with me okay? I'm here for you." Isabel puts her hand on Rens and sits next to her onbthe piano's chair.
Ren takes her hand out from under Isabel's. "Thanks Isabella but really... I'm fine. If I needed to share something I would have."

------------

Sebastian raises a brow over the rim of his glasses, sipping his tea lightly as he watches them.

"I was exaggerating.." Ryuu sighed continued to rub his head in hopes to avoid a headache, but to no avail. He looked at the food in the table, then to Niore, "you take things too seriously sometimes..." His mood had completely dropped from earlier, continuing to spiral lower like a set of stairs.

"you're welcome." Niore only looked at Ryuu with a blank expression before getting up from the table, "Sorry for headbutting you, but I need to find Nana." he disappeared into a box of light that dispersed into thin air. (gtg.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren takes her hand out from under Isabel's. "Thanks Isabella but really... I'm fine. If I needed to share something I would have."
------------

Sebastian raises a brow over the rim of his glasses, sipping his tea lightly as he watches them.

[/QUOTE]
"So you play piano?" Isabel pokes Ren.

Ryuu nodded and watched him disappear, feeling kind of guilty. He fixed his chair and sat in it, not really wanting to eat now even though he was hungry. "Geez.." He flopped his head onto the table, ignoring that lingering pain.

Ren nods. "Yes."

---------

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu nodded and watched him disappear, feeling kind of guilty. He fixed his chair and sat in it, not really wanting to eat now even though he was hungry. "Geez.." He flopped his head onto the table, ignoring that lingering pain.
Sebastian puts his mug of tea down. "...you still know I'm right here right...?" He said while looking towards him. (Night!)

Ryuu flinched, having forgotten for a second. He felt even more guilty, and lifted his head to look at him, "s-sorry...I'm a bit off right now.." (Night!)

Scheani said:
Tugging on one of her shoes Cozme began to grow frustrated, "Why is it not going on?!" She glowered at her shoe, pulling and yarding on it in frustration, "Why... ah!... Wont.. AH!.. You.. Go...AHH!... On?! GAHHHH!.... Wait.." She paused, holding up the shoe, "Left...." She looked at her foot, "Right..." She flopped backwards on her bed, her show flopping the ground with a dull 'Thud'. "I just cant do anything right..." She growled.
@Peachypants ))
Mai laughed a little when she saw Cozme's expression. Once she was done putting on her own white shoes she got up from her bed and walked over to the girl. She grabbed one of the shoes before she gave a serious look of determination to her. "Allright! Hold up your foot!" She yelled but didn't bother waiting for an answer. Instead she just grabbed her feet and tried to tug on the shoe. It actually went on pretty smoothly. "Now, you do know that left is the side of your heart, right?" She said while pulling on the other shoe. "But anyways, we should hurry to class, I think we pretty much missed the first period"

---

Rin walked around the school. He was still rather confused when it came to finding where he was going. By now he would've already gotten lost if it weren't for the little map that was glued to his face. He could barely see where he walked, all he did know was where he was headed to. But his thoughts wandered off somewhere else. By the time he had come to his senses he had already ended up lost. He blinked a few times as he tried to find out where he was.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu flinched, having forgotten for a second. He felt even more guilty, and lifted his head to look at him, "s-sorry...I'm a bit off right now.." (Night!)
Sebastian chuckles lightly. "It's alright Ryuu... But he is right... You need to eat..." He said while putting a hand on his back lightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren nods. "Yes."
---------

Sebastian puts his mug of tea down. "...you still know I'm right here right...?" He said while looking towards him. (Night!)

[/QUOTE]
"Do you mind playing for me?"

Rin walked around for yet a little while longer until he took the first left and somehow reached the classroom. He made a gesture of success before walking inside. It was empty inside, at least from what he could see. This pleased him a little and caused the little smile on his lips. Once he had stepped inside he threw himself on one of the chairs in the back of the classroom.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian chuckles lightly. "It's alright Ryuu... But he is right... You need to eat..." He said while putting a hand on his back lightly.

[/QUOTE]
"I know.." Ryuu sighed and pulled some of the food over to him. He started to eat, his nerves already beginning to calm as he finished the plate and went to the next. It was a good thing most of the things he ate were absorbed into energy. ( I gotta sleep, night!)

Light said:
"Do you mind playing for me?"
Ren shrugs. "I suppose not.."

Asphyxiated said:
"I know.." Ryuu sighed and pulled some of the food over to him. He started to eat, his nerves already beginning to calm as he finished the plate and went to the next. It was a good thing most of the things he ate were absorbed into energy. ( I gotta sleep, night!)
Sebastian smiles a bit as he sits back to sit his tea, hand slightly lightly on his back as he drinks his tea.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren shrugs. "I suppose not.."

Sebastian smiles a bit as he sits back to sit his tea, hand slightly lightly on his back as he drinks his tea.

[/QUOTE]
"So what are you gonna play?" Isabel looks at the keys. She presses one.

Ryuu finished eating and stretched, "that's better." He smiled, not minding Sebastian's hand.

d

Peachypants said:
Mai laughed a little when she saw Cozme's expression. Once she was done putting on her own white shoes she got up from her bed and walked over to the girl. She grabbed one of the shoes before she gave a serious look of determination to her. "Allright! Hold up your foot!" She yelled but didn't bother waiting for an answer. Instead she just grabbed her feet and tried to tug on the shoe. It actually went on pretty smoothly. "Now, you do know that left is the side of your heart, right?" She said while pulling on the other shoe. "But anyways, we should hurry to class, I think we pretty much missed the first period"
---

Rin walked around the school. He was still rather confused when it came to finding where he was going. By now he would've already gotten lost if it weren't for the little map that was glued to his face. He could barely see where he walked, all he did know was where he was headed to. But his thoughts wandered off somewhere else. By the time he had come to his senses he had already ended up lost. He blinked a few times as he tried to find out where he was.
Sitting up dramatically Cozme gasped, "Oh no.. We're all gonna die!" She giggled at her lame morning joke, "What kind of school has classes this early anyways?" She wondered aloud as she stood to walk to the door.

@Peachypants ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back