• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Ryuu dropped to the ground, his tail flicking against the grass lazily. "I'm too hungry for this shit", he mumbled to himself, trying to ignore the fast growing feeling.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren blinks and turns towards her. "...? Isabel? What are you doing here...? You should be in class... Or defrosting and losing mana to reconnect yourself..."

[/QUOTE]
"What I need to do right now is get my friend back!" Isabel starts to walk towards her.

Connor glanced over at the girl who just ran into the room. "Well, I don't want to get in the way." He said as he began to walk out of the room.

Ryuu nodded, picking at the grass with a frustrated expression. "I didn't eat much, though, I didn't want to get sick from stuffing my face after not eating yesterday and I thought I didn't have a lot of time. I see that was a mistake now considering the teacher showed up late."

Sebastian sighs as he lets his class leave, runs a hand through his hair. Knows only a few of them are actually interested while the rest are bored. He sits back against his desk, thinking, all alone.

Alez claps his hands after awhile. "Alright you guys can go, good job, I'll be sure to tell Axel how you did."

-----

Light said:
"What I need to do right now is get my friend back!" Isabel starts to walk towards her.
Ren blinks. "...I don't understand...? I am your friend."

Niore nodded in agreement and flicked his nose again, "Idiot, don't over think things. how hungry are you?" he was going to knock him out if Ryuu was too over the edge. Niore could never tell because he had an immunity to powers other than his own.

"I don't feel like I could even walk into a room right now, or walk." Ryuu propped his face up with his knee, glaring at the ground.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian sighs as he lets his class leave, runs a hand through his hair. Knows only a few of them are actually interested while the rest are bored. He sits back against his desk, thinking, all alone.
Alez claps his hands after awhile. "Alright you guys can go, good job, I'll be sure to tell Axel how you did."

-----

Ren blinks. "...I don't understand...? I am your friend."

[/QUOTE]
"I think you don't want to be my friend though!" Isabel frowns. "Am I doing something wrong?"

Niore nodded with a simple, "understood", and grabbed Ryuu by the shirt, picking his head up. He reared his head back and Headbutted Ryuu, Knocking him out.

Sebastian sighs and closes his eyes. "What am I even doing here...?" He said to himself trying to figure out why he would take a position to teach a subject no one probably likes.

-----------------------

Autumn on her way to the library again, mostly avoiding Vallen. (@StarKeeper)

------------------------

Ren blinks. "No Isabel, your not... Your perfect the way you are... It's just me..." She said and sighed softly.

Ryuu had little time to react before Niore's head came in contact with his. He fell limp, not even his tail moved as he slumped over.

@StarKeeper[/URL])

------------------------

Ren blinks. "No Isabel, your not... Your perfect the way you are... It's just me..." She said and sighed softly.
"It's nice you think that way but I'm not. We have to fix this."

Niore picked Ryuus head up by his chin and shook it a little, making sure he was out. After confirming it, He threw Ryuu over his shoulder and walked off into the building towards the cafeteria.

Connor walked through the halls for a little while longer before sitting on a bench and closing his eyes. He let out a sigh.

Nana left the classroom and looked around in the hall. She new Niore was here somewhere, she could feel it.

Ryuu just hung there over his shoulder limply, completely unresponsive except a heartbeat and a soft breath.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn lost in her own world, sitting in the window of the library, reading.

Ren smiles. "There's nothing to fix... Our friendship is fine."

[/QUOTE]
"Then why do you get so sad and leave? Are you hiding something?" Isabel gets closer.

Once he made it to the Cafeteria, Niore sat Ryuu down in an empty seat and went to grab him a ton of food. He came back to the table and sat the food down. After all this he still had one problem: waking him up. "oi, Ryuu, wake up." he tapped the Incubus' shoulder lightly.

Light said:
"Then why do you get so sad and leave? Are you hiding something?" Isabel gets closer.
Ren looking at her. "And why would I be hiding something?" She said calmly while sitting on the piano bench.

----------

Sebastian pours himself a cup of fresh brewed tea and sighs softly in content. "Mmm..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back