• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Alez looks exactly like Sebastian except his eyes are icy blue and he isn't wearing glasses. "So i'm pair up and practice with one defending and the other attacking."

Isabel smiles and raises her hand. "Alezander. Incoming!" The ice around starts to glow as it discharges another pulse. Some of it cracks some more.

As everyone offered up possible defenses, Nick sighed. He didn't do the offensive for a reason, his flames had no actual mass to them, they couldn't stop and attacker who was determined to sustain the burns of a firewall to get to him, that's why he had Nick, but the school had separated him and his brother, much to his dismay. In order to wait through the lecture, Isaac once again attempted to access his Mana core, if he could succesfully do it, he could become a bit more powerful, perhaps even gaining some ability to channel someone's mana. He didn't know it, but a small part of his subconscious wanted To do it so Bella would look at him like she looked at Vallen.

John took the verbal attacks, "Hey, I'm sorry ok. I didn't know you had fallen, and I thought it would be fun to have a little fight like we used to when we were both topside. In no way was my intention for this to happen to you."

(@Soul OMU)

TheGodSnake said:
As everyone offered up possible defenses, Nick sighed. He didn't do the offensive for a reason, his flames had no actual mass to them, they couldn't stop and attacker who was determined to sustain the burns of a firewall to get to him, that's why he had Nick, but the school had separated him and his brother, much to his dismay. In order to wait through the lecture, Isaac once again attempted to access his Mana core, if he could succesfully do it, he could become a bit more powerful, perhaps even gaining some ability to channel someone's mana. He didn't know it, but a small part of his subconscious wanted To do it so Bella would look at him like she looked at Vallen.
John took the verbal attacks, "Hey, I'm sorry ok. I didn't know you had fallen, and I thought it would be fun to have a little fight like we used to when we were both topside. In no way was my intention for this to happen to you."

(@Soul OMU)
Angelo's cheeks are very flushed from all the alcohol, his lips were burnt but are slowly healing. "That's because you always... A-Assume things without knowing the damn truth! You always do that! I fucking hate you, I always will!" he yelled drunkingly at him while glaring darkly at him, eyes blood red.

As the Mana pulses through the School, Isaac bursts into Flames, Jumping out of his chair so as not to melt it. "You gotta give me more of a warning Bella" he says aloud.

When the Mana pulse reaches him, Nick is forced into his natural form, Snowflakes appearing in the air around him and the temperature dropping in the room a good fifteen degrees "sorry about that guys" he says aloud as he unsuccessfully attempts to revert back to a natural form.

Alezander huffs a bit. "Thanks for the warning..." he said while his tail and horns appeared, his tail twitching annoyedly.

Ren said nothing as she felt it and made an orb of water and played with it.

----

Sebastian blinks. "It's Alright..." he said as his tail and horns appeared, Lucy's horns and tail appeared as well. Tsubaki blinks and looks tired.

The squirrel on Connor's shoulder turned into a small kitten and jumped onto his lap. Connor laughed and began to pet the cat. He didn't even bother to try to pay attention anymore. He levitated his pencil into the air and made it spin around.

Alezander sighs and rubs his temples. "I just said partner up and practice with one person on defence and the other attack them."

[QUOTE="Han Alister]The squirrel on Connor's shoulder turned into a small kitten and jumped onto his lap. Connor laughed and began to pet the cat. He didn't even bother to try to pay attention anymore. He levitated his pencil into the air and made it spin around.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian sighs. "Connor, get out of my class room."

Light said:
Isabel shrugs and laughs a bit. "Whoops."
The pulse combined with Isaac's attempts made something change, in his flame form, Isaac felt a little bit different, as if he could feel his hand more clearly, he had done it, the tiniest piec of his mana had broken away, but he still had little control of doing anything more since he did not do it completely by himself, but it was enough. When he reverted to a natural form a minute later, a small ball of flame stayed floating around him, completely of its own accord. And he was happy, "alright, who wants to defend themselves against me?"

Nick couldn't return to his natural for. For some reason, but he returned the temperature to normal so people didn't start to freeze. "What was that?"

Connor looked up and frowned. He shrugged. "Fine." He stood up and walked to the door. "Virtute numina sancta, hoc est, macula illustrare volui elit." The room became incredibly light. Connor smiled before exiting the class. "Wasn't going to learn anything anyways." He mumbled.

Light said:
Isabel shrugs. "In the class? If I destroy something or it's on you then."
Alezander easily makes the entire class appear outside. "Now let's get started."

---

Sebastian looks at Nick. "It was Isabel releasing mana..." he said while crossing his arms.

---

Ren makes an orb of water and is playing with it boredly.

--------

Angelo's cheeks are very flushed from all the alcohol, his lips were burnt but are slowly healing. "That's because you always... A-Assume things without knowing the damn truth! You always do that! I fucking hate you, I always will!" he yelled drunkingly at him while glaring darkly at him, eyes blood red.

Tsubaki keeps the room dark with her control over shadows. "Obnoxious idiotic Angel..." she said to herself while looking ahead.

Isabel looks around for anyone who wants to go. "I'll take on anybody. Hell I'll take on all of you if I have to. Even Alezander just give me something go work with."

John nodded, "then hate me, but don't think for a second that you are the only one to get booted, I've been down here for almost a century, years before you arrived, and I've come to terms with my existence, I know how it feels to be newly rejected, so I know at least some of what you feel. I was fucking booted for saving an innocent soul from eternal damnation!" He was starting to get worked up himself, and he needed to calm down, last thing he needed was to accidentally take control of Angelo, which would only make matters worse.

Ryuu looked at Niore with a blank expression, knowing Niore probably wouldn't pair up with anyone else.

Isaac stepped in front of Bella, "you gotta enough mana in reserves Bella?" He said smiling before he went into his natural state, "because it's about to get hot!" He laughed as he fed fire to the little flame, making a double of himself that he had complete control over. "You can defend," he said, waiting for her to say she was ready.

@Light

TheGodSnake said:
John nodded, "then hate me, but don't think for a second that you are the only one to get booted, I've been down here for almost a century, years before you arrived, and I've come to terms with my existence, I know how it feels to be newly rejected, so I know at least some of what you feel. I was fucking booted for saving an innocent soul from eternal damnation!" He was starting to get worked up himself, and he needed to calm down, last thing he needed was to accidentally take control of Angelo, which would only make matters worse.
Angelo growls, flushed. "You're a fucking idiot! I was booted right after you, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? I didn't even know then why i was booted because i didn't even know I was gay until after being down here for half a century! Why are you even t this damn school?! You could go being justice like you always preached when we were kid!" he snapped, his drunkness not making him stutter but making him angry.

----

Ren watches Isaac go up to Isabel and sighs before getting up and excusing herself from the class, walking to her room, lost in her thought, before deciding to go to the music room since the only person who knows she has been here is Comze.

"Yeah I took some from the pulse I sent out." Isabel turns around then looks away. "I'm ready." She tries not to look at his bright form.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo growls, flushed. "You're a fucking idiot! I was booted right after you, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? I didn't even know then why i was booted because i didn't even know I was gay until after being down here for half a century! Why are you even t this damn school?! You could go being justice like you always preached when we were kid!" he snapped, his drunkness not making him stutter but making him angry.
----

Ren watches Isaac go up to Isabel and sighs before getting up and excusing herself from the class, walking to her room, lost in her thought, before deciding to go to the music room since the only person who knows she has been here is Comze.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel frowns at Ren leaving. She almost had half a mind to follow.

Niore looked back at him and mimicked Ryuu's thumbs up from before, only without a grin. The moment he knew that Ryuu got the message, he jumped backwards a few feet and watched him.

Ren forgot to take her pill this morning but knows that she goes to their room she'll end up taking them all, so she goes to the music room to find comfort and play the piano.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Niore looked back at him and mimicked Ryuu's thumbs up from before, only without a grin. The moment he knew that Ryuu got the message, he jumped backwards a few feet and watched him.
Ryuu watched him jump backwards, and turned on the heels of his boots to face him. He placed a hand on his hip, the palm of his hand facing outward as he spoke, "so are you defending or what?"

"I'm at this school because when I got here, I became a fighter, I developed some new abilities, I'm one of the reasons those hunters can't get in this school and kill a number of us." John had managed to stay calm, ready for the possibility of an attack from Angelo, this time fueled by a drunken rage.

Isaac smiled, "hate to cut you all out of this, but my offense is a defense as well." He said to the rest of the Class. Suddenly Bella and Isaac were in a dome of fire, which then became hot blue flames, along with Isaac and his doppelgänger, making the dome like a dry oven, "hate to do this to you, but Alez wanted to see us spar, and this is ehat I got!" He yelled over the sound of the flames.

(Going to bed soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back