• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Well unfortunately the teacher for defences right now isn't online.. I could have Alez step in...)

Ren shakes her head and smiles sadly, hiding her face with her hair. "Nothing... I'm just stupid." she said while looking up and wearing a smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Isaac and I aren't dating. We just met! If there's something wrong I'll help you. You helped me." Isabel puts a hand on Rens shoulder.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth grins a bit while walking away. "I have eyes all over, even with the school security, i have to make sure things run smoothly... I need to keep an eye on some students... Autumn has already tried to kill herself and it's been one day... Another student is falling into depression... one of the teachers is angry and drinking himself into a stupor..."

[/QUOTE]
John looks down, "oh, uh sorry about that," he said quietly, knowing that there was only one person who could be trying to drown themselves in alcohol, and it was his fault, for the first time in a long time, he felt bad about one of his tricks.

Light said:
"Hey Ren. What's wrong?" Isabel and sounded and was genuinely concerned. Her hand slipped out of Isaacs.
Isaac could tell something was up, "I'm going to go sit over there," he said quietly, not concerned with Bella hearing him. He understood the importance of working something out witha friend and that it required privacy. Plus, he had the feeling it was about him.

Asphyxiated said:
'\( O.o )/' I dunno' tis your rp.))
(I probably will..)

Ren sighs softly. "Really Isabella. I'm fine. If I have a problem, you'll be the first to know." she lied smoothly, while smiling at her kindly.

----

Alezander strolls into Axel's class room. "Hello class! So I know I'm not your teacher but Axel seems to have not arrived yet, therefore I will be stepping in for him. Now tell me, what do you know about defending yourself against an attacker?" he asked while pacing in front of the class.

----

Sebastian walks into his class. "Hello everyone... I am Sebastian Eclair, you will call me Professor Eclair, I am your Herbs and Potions Professor... I know this may not be the most interesting subject for some of you, but for others, it could be quite useful." he said as he started writing on the board.

----

TheGodSnake said:
John looks down, "oh, uh sorry about that," he said quietly, knowing that there was only one person who could be trying to drown themselves in alcohol, and it was his fault, for the first time in a long time, he felt bad about one of his tricks.
Isaac could tell something was up, "I'm going to go sit over there," he said quietly, not concerned with Bella hearing him. He understood the importance of working something out witha friend and that it required privacy. Plus, he had the feeling it was about him.
Elizabeth says nothing as she walks back towards the school. "I suggest you apologize to him, not me." she said as she heads inside. Angelo currently drinking away his cares and worries, never been good at holding his alcohol.

Connor walked to a classroom and looked at the sheet of paper in his hands. "Herbs and potions. Really?" He muttered and rolled his eyes. He walked slowly into the room and sat down in the first available seat. He didn't bother to come up with an excuse for his tardiness because he didn't really care. He leaned back in his chair and tried not to fall asleep.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](I probably will..)
Ren sighs softly. "Really Isabella. I'm fine. If I have a problem, you'll be the first to know." she lied smoothly, while smiling at her kindly.

----

Alezander strolls into Axel's class room. "Hello class! So I know I'm not your teacher but Axel seems to have not arrived yet, therefore I will be stepping in for him. Now tell me, what do you know about defending yourself against an attacker?" he asked while pacing in front of the class.

----

Sebastian walks into his class. "Hello everyone... I am Sebastian Eclair, you will call me Professor Eclair, I am your Herbs and Potions Professor... I know this may not be the most interesting subject for some of you, but for others, it could be quite useful." he said as he started writing on the board.

----

Elizabeth says nothing as she walks back towards the school. "I suggest you apologize to him, not me." she said as she heads inside. Angelo currently drinking away his cares and worries, never been good at holding his alcohol.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel gets so close to Rens face she ends up nose to nose. Staring at Ren with her intense blue eyes. "Promise me Ren? That you'll tell me anything you feel? No lies."

Tsubaki walks into Herbs and potions quietly offering a silent sorry as she went and took her seat, shadows seemed to cling to her as she sat down, focusing on what the professor was saying while taking notes.

Light said:
Isabel gets so close to Rens face she ends up nose to nose. Staring at Ren with her intense blue eyes. "Promise me Ren? That you'll tell me anything you feel? No lies."
Ren blinks at the sudden closeness but doesn't comment on it or even bat an eye. "Yes I promise Isabella..." she said while staring at her with her ocean blue eyes.

Nick had just finished a model of the school when Sebastian walked in, as he started writing, Nick started memorizing, he didn't have an idelic memory, but he only needed to read over the words a few times before the information stuck. At a pause in the writing, Nick slid the Small model over to Haru and traced 'want it?' With his finger On the table, leaving ice in his fingers wake. Upon closer inspection, one could see the small figure of Haru, sitting on the roof's edge with a book in hand. Nick didn't realize that he had put the scale figure of Haru there either.

Great, just great. John thought, he might've actually gotten somewhere with Elizabeth if he hadn't driven Angelo to drinking. One day he would crack that shell of hers, he was determined to. In the meantime, he braced himself, he was about to go into overdrive in an attempt to switch Angelo's alcohol with coffee and still act like he had just shown up. After a moment, he does, blazing past Elizabeth leaving only a light breeze behind. He stops by the cafeteria, getting a travel cup of coffee so it wouldn't spill as he ran, and entered the infirmary, managing to switch the bottle of alcohol with the coffee mug and leave the room in managing to do all that in only ten seconds, and it was exhausting. He sat down for a moment outside the classroom to catch his breath.

Isabel's eyes catch a certian shine in them. Isabel starts to smile again. "Wow you have really pretty eyes!" Isabel still stays where shes at.

Connor put his head down on his desk and blocked out whatever the professor was saying. I don't need herbs or potions. I can heal naturally. Strength isn't really an issue since I have magic. This class is useless to me. Her raised his head very slowly and pretended to he interested in the lesson. He even gave a few occasional nods.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick had just finished a model of the school when Sebastian walked in, as he started writing, Nick started memorizing, he didn't have an idelic memory, but he only needed to read over the words a few times before the information stuck. At a pause in the writing, Nick slid the Small model over to Haru and traced 'want it?' With his finger On the table, leaving ice in his fingers wake. Upon closer inspection, one could see the small figure of Haru, sitting on the roof's edge with a book in hand. Nick didn't realize that he had put the scale figure of Haru there either.
Great, just great. John thought, he might've actually gotten somewhere with Elizabeth if he hadn't driven Angelo to drinking. One day he would crack that shell of hers, he was determined to. In the meantime, he braced himself, he was about to go into overdrive in an attempt to switch Angelo's alcohol with coffee and still act like he had just shown up. After a moment, he does, blazing past Elizabeth leaving only a light breeze behind. He stops by the cafeteria, getting a travel cup of coffee so it wouldn't spill as he ran, and entered the infirmary, managing to switch the bottle of alcohol with the coffee mug and leave the room in managing to do all that in only ten seconds, and it was exhausting. He sat down for a moment outside the classroom to catch his breath.
Light said:
Isabel's eyes catch a certian shine in them. Isabel starts to smile again. "Wow you have really pretty eyes!" Isabel still stays where shes at.
Haru blinks as she looks over at him and then at the model. "...Sure." she said softly while looking at him, noticed the small details in the ice and recognized that it was her from when she was on the roof.

-----

Angelo notices partially halfway through because the coffee burns his lips as he takes a sip, starts coughing and sputtering. He narrowed his eyes despite them being hazy and glassy from all the alcohol he took in.

-----

Autumn listening and nodding, she liked herbs but didn't care for potions. Sebastian looks at them. "I know some of you know how to heal but this is also quite useful for those who cannot and those who just like herbs." he said while looking at his class, easily picking out those who are interested and those who are not.

-----

Ren blinks. "Thanks... I think... and Isabella, class has started... can you please move...?" she said softly while looking tired, black rings under her eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](I probably will..)

[/QUOTE]
Isaac sighs as no one was answering the question, "killing them before they kill me," he says aloud

Ryuu only sat up, watching the teacher pace. He couldn't think of something to say, so he kept his mouth shut.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighs as no one was answering the question, "killing them before they kill me," he says aloud
Alez dips his head. "Thank you Isaac, that's one way to put. But defending yourself is an important aspect when in a fight, because you can't always be on the offence because if you don't have the strength you to take out your attacker, you'll be killed. So you need to know how to defend."

Connor tried to pay attention, but he wasn't very good at it. A glowing ball appeared in his palm and it turned to a small squirrel made of pure light. He chuckled slightly when it climbed onto his shoulder. "Just stay quiet, Michael." He told the creature of light.

Niore took a guess, "Being prepared for anything, especially if you don't know your rivals powers?" it was out of character for him to say anything to a stranger but he was prepared to ignored the stare he knew he would get from Ryuu.

Sebastian sighs softly. "Please refrain from disrupting other students if you don't care about this class, Connor." he said while fixing his glasses, reading his book.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Niore took a guess, "Being prepared for anything, especially if you don't know your rivals powers?" it was out of character for him to say anything to a stranger but he was prepared to ignored the stare he knew he would get from Ryuu.
Alez looks towards Niore. "Very good. I like your answer and sums up what I was just saying. Anyways, in this class, you will be learning all about defence and when it is better to change to defence instead of offence."

Nana sat quietly, trying to pay attention to the best of her ability. the likeliness of it lasting long was low, as she couldn't think on one thing for too long.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blinks as she looks over at him and then at the model. "...Sure." she said softly while looking at him, noticed the small details in the ice and recognized that it was her from when she was on the roof.
-----

Angelo notices partially halfway through because the coffee burns his lips as he takes a sip, starts coughing and sputtering. He narrowed his eyes despite them being hazy and glassy from all the alcohol he took in.

[/QUOTE]
Nick offered up a quick smile, 'I've never asked anyone who has gotten these. Do you like it?' He traced again, this time the letters a bit smaller. He understood Haru would probably want to pay a Trenton to the class so he figure this would be the last few words said for a bit.

John got up and walked over to the infirmary door, knocking lightly, "you okay in here Angelo?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blinks as she looks over at him and then at the model. "...Sure." she said softly while looking at him, noticed the small details in the ice and recognized that it was her from when she was on the roof.
-----

-----

Autumn listening and nodding, she liked herbs but didn't care for potions. Sebastian looks at them. "I know some of you know how to heal but this is also quite useful for those who cannot and those who just like herbs." he said while looking at his class, easily picking out those who are interested and those who are not.

-----

Ren blinks. "Thanks... I think... and Isabella, class has started... can you please move...?" she said softly while looking tired, black rings under her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, yeah sure." Isabel backs up and raises her hand. "Maybe try strategies. Read their abilities and find a for yours to counter theirs. Also using your surroundings gives you a good advantage."

Ryuu shot Niore a childish grin of self satisfaction and a thumbs up under his desk before turning his attention back to the teacher.

Connor shrugged and tried to listen to the professor. I wonder if they have apple pie here. His thoughts began to wonder. I wonder if I have a roommate. God, I hope not. He sighed and shook his thoughts away.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick offered up a quick smile, 'I've never asked anyone who has gotten these. Do you like it?' He traced again, this time the letters a bit smaller. He understood Haru would probably want to pay a Trenton to the class so he figure this would be the last few words said for a bit.
John got up and walked over to the infirmary door, knocking lightly, "you okay in here Angelo?"
Light said:
"Okay, yeah sure." Isabel backs up and raises her hand. "Maybe try strategies. Read their abilities and find a for yours to counter theirs. Also using your surroundings gives you a good advantage."
Alez looks at Isabel. "However not everyone can read others abilities. But strategies is good." he said while grinning. "Today we are going to practice your defensive skills."

-----

Angelo swearing up a storm. "No Asshole I'm not! I fucking, you Fucker!" he growled while stumbling around in his office.

-----

Haru smiles a bit as her ears flicker. "Yes..." she said softly while taking notes, very interesting in herbs and potions so she can learn to heal herself.

Niore ignored Ryuu, staring at the teacher with the same unreadable expression as usual even though he could see the male's actions from his peripherals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back