• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sitting in her office, sipping some tea, she raises a brow and looks up. "hm? Come in..."

[/QUOTE]
John opens the door rather hurriedly, "I hate to interrupt you Elizabeth, but we have a major problem and I need you to come with me now." He says rather worriedly, "and no this isn't another one of my attempts to win you over," he said answering a question he thought she might be asking.

Peachypants said:
"Well, good. I think it would be better if we leave it alone for now, maybe get some security cameras or something. As you said, it will fade away in time." Natalya said and took yet another sip. She kept her eyes on Elizabeth as she spoke.
--

Mai turned around towards Cozme again. "Early? I think it's late. I usually wake up earlier but I was really tired." She said with a smile as she turned back towards her wardrobe. Once done with that she got dressed in the outfit for the day. She wore a loose skirt that reached to a a little shorter than mid-thigh, it would've been shorter for anyone taller than her but well she was a tiny person. Along with the skirt in pastel-pink she wore a light-grey oversized sweater, a knitted one to be detailed enough. With that she decided to put on a pair of white thigh high socks as well.

--

Rin blinks a few times. "Wait what, behavioral problems?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit to the side on a quiestioning way. He placed his elbows on the table and his head inside his palms. "So, who is this girl you like?" He said with a grin.
Tugging on one of her shoes Cozme began to grow frustrated, "Why is it not going on?!" She glowered at her shoe, pulling and yarding on it in frustration, "Why... ah!... Wont.. AH!.. You.. Go...AHH!... On?! GAHHHH!.... Wait.." She paused, holding up the shoe, "Left...." She looked at her foot, "Right..." She flopped backwards on her bed, her show flopping the ground with a dull 'Thud'. "I just cant do anything right..." She growled.

@Peachypants ))

"Ugh." Niore flicked Ryuu in the nose harshly and scolded him,"you can't skip days, Ryuu, you'll end up doing something you'll regret." A huff pushed itself from his lungs and he turned, "don't make me punch you like last time. I got crap from Nana for two weeks."

TheGodSnake said:
John opens the door rather hurriedly, "I hate to interrupt you Elizabeth, but we have a major problem and I need you to come with me now." He says rather worriedly, "and no this isn't another one of my attempts to win you over," he said answering a question he thought she might be asking.
Elizabeth raises a brow, hadn't noticed at all that he was trying to win her over. "...Very well." she said as she stood and walked around her desk and passed him out of her office. Angelo currently drinking in his office to take his mind off how angry he is at Elijah.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Ugh." Niore flicked Ryuu in the nose harshly and scolded him,"you can't skip days, Ryuu, you'll end up doing something you'll regret." A huff pushed itself from his lungs and he turned, "don't make me punch you like last time. I got crap from Nana for two weeks."
"Ow-" Ryuu frowned and wiggled the pain from his nose, trying not to sneeze. "You weren't the only one who suffered from that, you're stronger than one would think for someone who does nothing all day."

As they walked, John filled her in on what he found, "...So we need to find this Supernatural, All I know is that they did not go through the barrier last night.

Sabrina realized there was an easier way to travel though shadows she used the sword to slice the shadow on the ground if she does this right she will come out of the school's shadow. She appeared out of the shadow of the school just like she thought of course her and her outfit was coated with dirt and grass stains and there were leaves in her hair it was obvious that she was in the woods "I seriously need to clean myself up quick" she said under her breath while she entered the doors of the school.

TheGodSnake said:
As they walked, John filled her in on what he found, "...So we need to find this Supernatural, All I know is that they did not go through the barrier last night.
Elizabeth tilts her head. "I know which student... only one uses ash.... Vallen Knight." she said while looking bored. "He was in the infirmary this morning due to passing out from something..."

Asphyxiated said:
"Ow-" Ryuu frowned and wiggled the pain from his nose, trying not to sneeze. "You weren't the only one who suffered from that, you're stronger than one would think for someone who does nothing all day."
Niore waves a hand at him, "I do more than you think. Besides, if you would've listened to me, it wouldn't have happened in the first place." He stopped talking when he realized that Ryuu had managed to draw him into a conversation. He beat me again. "Did you do that on purpose?"

ChubbyPenguin said:
Niore waves a hand at him, "I do more than you think. Besides, if you would've listened to me, it wouldn't have happened in the first place." He stopped talking when he realized that Ryuu had managed to draw him into a conversation. He beat me again. "Did you do that on purpose?"
"What are you talking about?" Ryuu looked at him innocently and blinked a few times before a cheeky grin slid onto his face, "heh heh," He held a thumb up again, looking as if he were a child that was satisfied with himself, "It was longer this time before you noticed."

Connor wandered the halls of the academy. He had already gotten his room and now he was just exploring the school. As he walked, he hummed the Game of Thrones theme song. He smiled and looked into each open door. "This looks like a pretty interesting place." He muttered to himself. He usually hated being the new guy at places, it sucked. People would tend to avoid him because he was different, but in here, everyone is different. He chuckled to himself and resumed the Game of Thrones main theme, this time whistling the tune.

Asphyxiated said:
"What are you talking about?" Ryuu looked at him innocently and blinked a few times before a cheeky grin slid onto his face, "heh heh," He held a thumb up again, looking as if he were a child that was satisfied with himself, "It was longer this time before you noticed."
"Little Brat." Niore chopped the top of Ryuu's head with his hand, turning back to face the front.

"Little Brat? I'm older than you! Besides, you need to learn how to come out of that mental box of yours." Ryuu pouted, rubbing his head as he placed his face back on the desk, "this is so boring~"

"I like my box." Niore made it clear that he wouldn't be saying much about it after that. Keeping his attention to the front of the class, he just stared blankly in thought.

Nana was zoned out in Sebastian's class, waiting for it to start.

"Like always.." Ryuu mumbled in a muffled voice whilst closing his eyes and slowly beginning to fall asleep.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac smiled, "oh you know, I needed a new shirt shirt and this color just seemed like a good color for today," he said with a wink, knowing she already knew because she could read his thoughts.
((IK))

"You're welcome," Nick said as he started making the base for another Ice figurine. He wasn't sure what he was going to make, but it had been awhile since he had made one, so he wanted to keep up the practice.

As John got some food, he saw Angelo leave the room and got a devilish idea. Walking at a normal pace, he headed for the infirmary, eating his food. As he entered the infirmary, ducking a bit to make sure his spear didn't scrape the doorway, he smiled, "why on earth would my little brother be so mad to see me again?" He said smiling.

((Elijah was forced to leave heaven because he saved the soul of someone who he thought was wrongfully sentenced to hell, allowing them to be a ghost.))
"Yeah I guess." She shrugs. Isabel walks into the class. She sits by Ren. "Hey Ren! This is Isaac! Isaac this is Ren! We were just talking about Isaacs shirt." Isabel takes both of their hands in her own. Her hands feel soft but cold. As if they haven't been warmed by someone elses hand in a while.

( @Soul OMU )

Aroura said:
Sabrina realized there was an easier way to travel though shadows she used the sword to slice the shadow on the ground if she does this right she will come out of the school's shadow. She appeared out of the shadow of the school just like she thought of course her and her outfit was coated with dirt and grass stains and there were leaves in her hair it was obvious that she was in the woods "I seriously need to clean myself up quick" she said under her breath while she entered the doors of the school.
"That was actually a very good tactic. We should get her soon. Knowing Witch Isabella she wouldn't get caught." Dark Isabel rants on.

Light said:
"Yeah I guess." She shrugs. Isabel walks into the class. She sits by Ren. "Hey Ren! This is Isaac! Isaac this is Ren! We were just talking about Isaacs shirt." Isabel takes both of their hands in her own. Her hands feel soft but cold. As if they haven't been warmed by someone elses hand in a while.
( @Soul OMU )
Ren forces a smile and makes it look completely real. "Hello... It's nice to meet you..." she said while nodding and turning her head to the front. Her hands are soft and cold as well because of her being a Siren and associated with water.

(@TheGodSnake)

TheGodSnake said:
"Alright, but what motive does a student have, why would he break into the admin building?" He speculated, he needed her help in this, she had done some research on the students before inviting them here, but she looked bored, and he understood why, he was constantly bored himself, which is why he tended to cause trouble.
Elizabeth sighs and shakes head. "I don't know. He is in Sebastian's class right now... He's made friends with Lana, Tyler, angels. Autumn, fawn, almost mated with a holograph of a halfbreed... Isabel. Let's just say he caused a lot of problems towards Autumn."

@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Light said:
"Hello," Isaac said tentatively. He could tell there was some tension by her abruptness, but it was countered by her smile. As Isabella takes his hand, he is startled by the cold and focuses, making his hand warmer so as to warm hers, figured you needed a hand warmer," he said with a smile.

TheGodSnake said:
"Alright, but what motive does a student have, why would he break into the admin building?" He speculated, he needed her help in this, she had done some research on the students before inviting them here, but she looked bored, and he understood why, he was constantly bored himself, which is why he tended to cause trouble.

"Hello," Isaac said tentatively. He could tell there was some tension by her abruptness, but it was countered by her smile. As Isabella takes his hand, he is startled by the cold and focuses, making his hand warmer so as to warm hers, figured you needed a hand warmer," he said with a smile.
Ren takes her hand from Isabel's, putting her hands back on her desk. "If your done trying to get us to be friends, why don't you and your boyfriend go sit down? Class is going to start..." she said softly while hiding the pain and hurt in her voice as she looked ahead.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sighs and shakes head. "I don't know. He is in Sebastian's class right now... He's made friends with Lana, Tyler, angels. Autumn, fawn, almost mated with a holograph of a halfbreed... Isabel. Let's just say he caused a lot of problems towards Autumn."

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, how do you know all that, at least some of those events had to have happened without your presence," he asked, quite amazed. The angel might hAve been infatuated with the vampire, but he far from knew how she made the school run so smoothly.

TheGodSnake said:
"Wow, how do you know all that, at least some of those events had to have happened without your presence," he asked, quite amazed. The angel might hAve been infatuated with the vampire, but he far from knew how she made the school run so smoothly.
Elizabeth grins a bit while walking away. "I have eyes all over, even with the school security, i have to make sure things run smoothly... I need to keep an eye on some students... Autumn has already tried to kill herself and it's been one day... Another student is falling into depression... one of the teachers is angry and drinking himself into a stupor..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren takes her hand from Isabel's, putting her hands back on her desk. "If your done trying to get us to be friends, why don't you and your boyfriend go sit down? Class is going to start..." she said softly while hiding the pain and hurt in her voice as she looked ahead.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey Ren. What's wrong?" Isabel and sounded and was genuinely concerned. Her hand slipped out of Isaacs.

Asphyxiated said:
So....I'm bored. ;- ;) )
(Well unfortunately the teacher for defences right now isn't online.. I could have Alez step in...)

Light said:
"Hey Ren. What's wrong?" Isabel and sounded and was genuinely concerned. Her hand slipped out of Isaacs.
Ren shakes her head and smiles sadly, hiding her face with her hair. "Nothing... I'm just stupid." she said while looking up and wearing a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back