• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
"Ren? Oh I guess she left." Isabel wears jeans, a crop top, and some Nikes. She looks out the window. "Oh.... hey Isaac."
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac looked up, and upon seeing Isabella, waved, accidentally sending a stream of fire toward her, which made contact on the stone below her window. "Oh, sorry!" He said as he reverted to his 'normal' form.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looks at him. "Indeed... starting tonight we need to up security.. because of some of the students, the hunters are suspicious and are near the barrier but they can't get through without a supernatural..." she said while putting her hands behind her back. "I am certain you can handle it?" she asked while raising a brow.
Angelo makes his way to the cafeteria to get some food for the entire day since he doesn't like to leave the infirmary unless to go to the library for a new book to read when he's not doing anything.

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, I've been working on homework.)

John puts a hand over his heart in mock pain, "Madame, I'm hurt that there is any doubt in your mind that I couldn't. I have a plan, and will set it in motion after I eat," he started to walk past her, "care to join me for a walk tonight, my dear?" He whispered in her ear as he walked past before speeding off to the cafeteria and stopping in the doorway.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu nodded quickly, trying to force himself to calm down yet he continued to stare at the floor, red-faced, and surprised.
Sebastian smiles a bit and quickly pecks his cheek. "Your welcome." he said before heading off towards his class room.

---

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac looked up, and upon seeing Isabella, waved, accidentally sending a stream of fire toward her, which made contact on the stone below her window. "Oh, sorry!" He said as he reverted to his 'normal' form.
(Sorry, I've been working on homework.)

John puts a hand over his heart in mock pain, "Madame, I'm hurt that there is any doubt in your mind that I couldn't. I have a plan, and will set it in motion after I eat," he started to walk past her, "care to join me for a walk tonight, my dear?" He whispered in her ear as he walked past before speeding off to the cafeteria and stopping in the doorway.
( xD )

Elizabeth rolls her eyes slightly. "Unfortunately I already have plans John. Maybe another time." she said in amusement while walking off to her classroom. Angelo currently eating his breakfast while reading.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](( xD Yessss stay with us~))
Lucy biting her lip and quickly leans up and pecks his lips before melting into the shadows.

[/QUOTE]
((SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK))

Rin's eyes widened a bit as he felt her warm lips against his. They weren't warm enough to actually hurt him, they were comfortably warm, and soft. He blinked a few times as the warmth he felt was gone. "Lucy" He mumbled.

Peachypants said:
((SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK))
Rin's eyes widened a bit as he felt her warm lips against his. They weren't warm enough to actually hurt him, they were comfortably warm, and soft. He blinked a few times as the warmth he felt was gone. "Lucy" He mumbled.
Lucy blushing slightly as she appears outside the Sebastian's class room, licking her lips a bit and blushes more as she has Rin's scent and taste in her senses.

Vallen shrugs slightly before saying "See you in class". he could deal with the fawn later as he headed through the halls to defense class.

((So when are starting class?)

StarKeeper said:
Vallen shrugs slightly before saying "See you in class". he could deal with the fawn later as he headed through the halls to defense class.
((So when are starting class?)
((Soon.))

Autumn sighs softly and rests her head on the table before shaking her head. Your not his friend, he doesn't want friends... fine... I don't need them... besides he has that pretty other girl anyways... why would he ever want you? she thought and sighed.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing slightly as she appears outside the Sebastian's class room, licking her lips a bit and blushes more as she has Rin's scent and taste in her senses.

[/QUOTE]
Rin touches his lips with his fingers, his eyes still wide, but manages to get up on his feet again. His mind was off somewhere else, searching for her. He looked around himself just in case he would see her somewhere in the hallway, but no. He stood there in the crowded hallway by himself with his hand covering most of his mouth and a look full off the happiness he thought he had lost.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit and quickly pecks his cheek. "Your welcome." he said before heading off towards his class room.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu started to say thanks but the words trailed off when he opened his mouth. He watched Sebastian leave, his hands cupping his red face for a second before he ran off, releasing his face and heading to class. His tail slid beneath his jacket and wrapped around his waist like a belt, leaving only his horns showing as he got to the class.

John looked around the cafeteria and saw people finishing up, even spotting Angelo in a corner, reading. "I would like to remind everyone that classes are starting soon, and I would suggest you get there on time, I know that most of the teachers do not take kindly to their students being late. And for those who don't know me, I am John, head of security." He bowed, extending his black wings a bit, his white horns showing above his hair, before proceeding to get some food before heading to the admin office.

Nick's watch beeped and he looked at it, "it appears class will be soon," he said to himself, closing the book. He put it in a small secret compartment he had found in the room and left for combat training. Hoping he would have a chance to see Haru again.

(@Soul OMU) what? Angelo doesn't even look up from his book?)

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu started to say thanks but the words trailed off when he opened his mouth. He watched Sebastian leave, his hands cupping his red face for a second before he ran off, releasing his face and heading to class. His tail slid beneath his jacket and wrapped around his waist like a belt, leaving only his horns showing as he got to the class.
Sebastian waiting for his students to come into class since students are scattered between the different classes and then switch afterwards. Lucy slips into his class and sits down, blushing and touching her lips, smiling a bit while staring at nothing, her mind in the clouds.

--

TheGodSnake said:
John looked around the cafeteria and saw people finishing up, even spotting Angelo in a corner, reading. "I would like to remind everyone that classes are starting soon, and I would suggest you get there on time, I know that most of the teachers do not take kindly to their students being late. And for those who don't know me, I am John, head of security." He bowed, extending his black wings a bit, his white horns showing above his hair, before proceeding to get some food before heading to the admin office.
Nick's watch beeped and he looked at it, "it appears class will be soon," he said to himself, closing the book. He put it in a small secret compartment he had found in the room and left for combat training. Hoping he would have a chance to see Haru again.

(@Light still waiting for a reply)
Angelo glances up from his book and narrows his eyes as he sees him, picking up the food he plans to eat for the day before heading back to the infirmary, seething.

--

Haru heading to Elizabeth's class, tail flicking as she walks into the class room.

(Schedule for Group A

Defence with Axel

Health with Grimm

Herbs and potions with Sebastian

Combat with Elizabeth

History with Layla

Schedule for Group B

Herbs and potions with Sebastian

Defence with Alezander

Combat with Natayla

History with Layla

Health with Grimm

Group A

Isabel, Ren, Cozme, Mai, Lana, Karia, Isaac, Tyler, Ryuu, Niore, Agito.

Group B

Lucy, Autumn, Haru, Simi, Sabrina, Azula, Nana, Nick, Piotr, Vallen.)

(i'll put this in the ooc.)

As Nick headed in the direction of Elizabeth's class when he opened the school handbook to make sure he was going the right way and noticed he ad a different class. "Herbs and potions, that ought to be fun," he said sarcastically as he headed for Sebastian's room and walked through the doorway, being one of the first into the room.

Haru already sitting in her chosen seat, reading the textbook, thinking deeply.

(Lucy and Haru beat Nick there. xD )

Angelo walking to the infirmary, fuming about why Elijah is here, doesn't know why he is here and doesn't like that he is here, his wings ruffle while his horns are hidden in his hair.

(@Azure Sky, @TheGodSnake)

Tyler sighs, looking around for his class what was apparently defence. He walked past the class once then turned around and walked in, feeling stupid.

Tyler chose a seat as far back in the class as he could, in the corner.

Karin had not seen her sister since yesterday when she attempted to find the hunters but ended up getting lost in the proses so she returned home still uneasy of the day before she had spent most of her morning searching for her missing twin. Sabrina had ended up losing herself in the forest an whole day had passed by to her surprise and she had still not found the witch "I don't see why I cant I am always draining mana from my surroundings due to my Alcamaic powers."

@Azure Sky[/URL], @TheGodSnake)
(I'm guessing this is set up like a chem lab, with lab partners?)

Nick saw Haru and proceeded to sit next to her, "how're you feeling?"

Light said:
Isabel jumped out the window. "It's alright." She looked away and rubbed her arm. "So,.. wanna head to class?"
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac returned to his 'normal' form, hoping Isabella would see the purple shirt, "he had chosen that color for her after all. "Sure, let's go. I believe we have defensive classes first. Not my forte."

Aroura said:
Karin had not seen her sister since yesterday when she attempted to find the hunters but ended up getting lost in the proses so she returned home still uneasy of the day before she had spent most of her morning searching for her missing twin. Sabrina had ended up losing herself in the forest an whole day had passed by to her surprise and she had still not found the witch "I don't see why I cant I am always draining mana from my surroundings due to my Alcamaic powers."
"I can help." Dark Isabel starts feeding Sabrina mana. "You should head back to the school."

TheGodSnake said:

Isaac returned to his 'normal' form, hoping Isabella would see the purple shirt, "he had chosen that color for her after all. "Sure, let's go. I believe we have defensive classes first. Not my forte."
Ren listening to music while waiting outside Mr. Axel's classroom.

--

Haru looks at him and nods. "Yeah i'm feeling better... thanks for asking." she said while smiling briefly.

((So Angelo is gone to the infirmary. xD ))

TheGodSnake said:

"I can help you." Isabel turns to him. She examines his shirt and smiles. "So Isaac what were you thinking about when you put that shirt on?" They were a couple steps away from their first class.

Ren waiting outside of the Defences room, listening to music and glances up, looking at Isabel and Isaac, hurt flashes through her eyes briefly before she turned her head and went into the classroom.

"I fear that if I don't find her she will grow in power and attack the school" she knew it was either return and wait to be attacked or fulfill her search and be hunted down by the hunters or worse the principle "is that the wisest choice of action" she asked to what would of sounded like herself. She continued to leap forward until she got an answer hoping even if it was, she would find the mana in the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back