• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip and turns her head away.
---

Sebastian watches him go before following him out and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ryuu... Are you alright?" he asked while looking at him,

[/QUOTE]
"Lucy please. Don't do this." Rin said while he sat down completely on his knees, almost making it look like he was praying or begging, which he sort of was. "Please talk to me"

Vallen leaves the infirmary and goes to his dorm and cleans up before grabbing his books and heading to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Ryuu flinched from the sudden presence, his heart leaping in his chest. He looked up to see it was Sebastian, and straightened back out before speaking,"y-yeah, I'm fine."

He kept his tail in his hand and mentally scolded himself.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen leaves the infirmary and goes to his dorm and cleans up before grabbing his books and heading to the cafeteria for breakfast.
Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu flinched from the sudden presence, his heart leaping in his chest. He looked up to see it was Sebastian, and straightened back out before speaking,"y-yeah, I'm fine."
He kept his tail in his hand and mentally scolded himself.
Peachypants said:
"Lucy please. Don't do this." Rin said while he sat down completely on his knees, almost making it look like he was praying or begging, which he sort of was. "Please talk to me"
Autumn currently eating a salad when her ear flickers and she sees Vallen before ducking her head and quickly making her way out of the cafeteria and throwing her garbage out.

-----

Sebastian frowns a bit. "No your not... Someone stepped on your tail didn't they?" he said while looking at him, sliding his hand from his shoulder down his arm lightly.

-----

Lucy sighs softly. "...You deserve better then me as a friend.."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn currently eating a salad when her ear flickers and she sees Vallen before ducking her head and quickly making her way out of the cafeteria and throwing her garbage out.
-----

Sebastian frowns a bit. "No your not... Someone stepped on your tail didn't they?" he said while looking at him, sliding his hand from his shoulder down his arm lightly.

-----

Lucy sighs softly. "...You deserve better then me as a friend.."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh Lucy. There is no better person than you, I wouldn't find anyone even if I turned the world upside-down. I wouldn't want to find someone else." Rin said with a slight blush on his cheeks as he looked away from her eyes for an instant.

Peachypants said:
"Oh Lucy. There is no better person than you, I wouldn't find anyone even if I turned the world upside-down. I wouldn't want to find someone else." Rin said with a slight blush on his cheeks as he looked away from her eyes for an instant.
Lucy blushes a bit and bites her lip. "...I wanted to kill you to drain your blood... i don't think that's a good friend choice..

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushes a bit and bites her lip. "...I wanted to kill you to drain your blood... i don't think that's a good friend choice..

[/QUOTE]
"But even so, you had your reasons. You were starving." Rin said while looking back at her eyes again. "And besides, even if you wanted to kill me, it's not the bloodsucking beast that I want to be around. It is you, Lucy. You are way more than a simple demon hunting for it's pray."

Tyler slowly sneaks off, trying not to be noticed, because they seemed like they were having a serious conversation. he slipped away, turning a corner.

Getting to the cafeteria, it seemed that other student had already arrived to begin the day. Sitting down at a lone table, Lana slowly started to eat her cereal.

After his talk with the headmistress Axel went to the cafeteria to make an anouncement:

'Attention to all students! There has been a change in the schedule. Your next lesson will be Defense. I'll be your new teacher, the name is Axel Tetsujin. My class will start in half an hour. That would be all, please enjoy your meal and sorry for the disturbance' he said as he was about to leave the cafeteria.

Peachypants said:
"But even so, you had your reasons. You were starving." Rin said while looking back at her eyes again. "And besides, even if you wanted to kill me, it's not the bloodsucking beast that I want to be around. It is you, Lucy. You are way more than a simple demon hunting for it's pray."
Lucy bites her lip and looks down still. "Still... i could have killed you!" she said while looking upset.

(@TheGodSnake, I tagged answered you.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian offers a hand. "May i see it? I promise i'll be careful..." he said softly and slowly while looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu hesitated for a second. He'd never let someone touch his tail before, but he nodded to Sebastian, watching him.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu hesitated for a second. He'd never let someone touch his tail before, but he nodded to Sebastian, watching him.
Sebastian lightly takes Ryuu's tail gently looking for the part that was stepped on before kissing the spot lightly, stroking his tail lightly and slowly.

Vallen eats breakfast and decides to head to his first class. On the way he takes the cube from his pack and watched the surface shift as it moved with all the aura's of those whose names had been entered

Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip and looks down still. "Still... i could have killed you!" she said while looking upset. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL], I tagged answered you.)
"I don't care. That's all in the past now." Rin said with a light touch on her shoulder, noticing her skin was warmer than usual and pulling his hand back a little bit. "Please, I need you."

((Sorry, I'm gonna leave it as a cliffhanger xD But I gotta head to bed again))

StarKeeper said:
Vallen eats breakfast and decides to head to his first class. On the way he takes the cube from his pack and watched the surface shift as it moved with all the aura's of those whose names had been entered
Autumn currently in the library, reading, sitting in one of the windows, lost in the story, humming softly to herself.

Peachypants said:
"I don't care. That's all in the past now." Rin said with a light touch on her shoulder, noticing her skin was warmer than usual and pulling his hand back a little bit. "Please, I need you."
((Sorry, I'm gonna leave it as a cliffhanger xD But I gotta head to bed again))
(( Damn! xD ))

Lucy blushes badly. "Rin..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian lightly takes Ryuu's tail gently looking for the part that was stepped on before kissing the spot lightly, stroking his tail lightly and slowly.

[/QUOTE]
"Gyah!.." A strange sensation shot up Ryuu's back, causing him to lightly shutter and his face to redden. He froze, staring at the ground with red hues.

Vallen stows the cube away and cuts through the library to et to the defense lesson. He see's Autumn and stops staring from behind a book stack. The crow sits quietly on a table, and Vallen clenches his fist irradiating green energy along with his vacuum energy power and this new healing power he had gained a tremendous amount of power just by being here one day. he smiles for a moment and says aloud "Autumn you might want to hurry up Defense class starts soon"

Asphyxiated said:
"Gyah!.." A strange sensation shot up Ryuu's back, causing him to lightly shutter and his face to redden. He froze, staring at the ground with red hues.
StarKeeper said:
Vallen stows the cube away and cuts through the library to et to the defense lesson. He see's Autumn and stops staring from behind a book stack. The crow sits quietly on a table, and Vallen clenches his fist irradiating green energy along with his vacuum energy power and this new healing power he had gained a tremendous amount of power just by being here one day. he smiles for a moment and says aloud "Autumn you might want to hurry up Defense class starts soon"
Sebastian lightly puts his tail down. "Here... better?" he said softly while looking at him, a small smile on his lips.

---

Autumn says nothing as she continues to read, her ear flickering lightly as she sat at the table.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn currently in the library, reading, sitting in one of the windows, lost in the story, humming softly to herself.

(( Damn! xD ))

Lucy blushes badly. "Rin..."

[/QUOTE]
((Nevermind hahaha my attempts on falling asleep don't seem to be working xD ))

Rin blinks a few times, still keeping his mouth shut. Curiousity was revealed in his eyes as he awaited for her to speak again.

Peachypants said:
((Nevermind hahaha my attempts on falling asleep don't seem to be working xD ))
Rin blinks a few times, still keeping his mouth shut. Curiousity was revealed in his eyes as he awaited for her to speak again.
(( xD Yessss stay with us~))

Lucy biting her lip and quickly leans up and pecks his lips before melting into the shadows.

Ryuu nodded quickly, trying to force himself to calm down yet he continued to stare at the floor, red-faced, and surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back