• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren glances back at the sleeping girl and shakes her head, but wearing a small smile as she goes over and strokes her hair.
-------------------

Elizabeth walking to her classroom and passes by Natayla's and pauses as she makes the door open. "Natayla." she said calmly while strolling in. "We had quite a few incidents yesterday and I do not wish to repeat them." she muttered while walking to the desk.

-------------------

Lucy, Sebastian and Alezander currently all in the cafeteria eating at the same table. Alezander and Lucy on one side, while Sebastian is on the other, reading while eating an apple.

(How is Alez a creeper?)

[/QUOTE]
Rin walked inside the colossal cafeteria with his eyes on the ground. He was still really sleepy, if it wasn't clear enough. The circles under his eyes were quite dark. He looked up for an instant, only to look straight back on the floor once he noticed Lucy by one of the tables. He grabbed an orange and a bowl of oat-meal before he headed towards an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria.

---

Natalya raised an eyebrow towards Elizabeth. "Huh? Incidents? That's the first I've heard about it." She said and folded her arms across her chest. She wore the same outfit as usual, something that looked like it came from the army. Not that it was the same, she actually had quite a few similar outfits in her closet. "Now tell me, what exactly happened?"

Groaning as she pulled one of her many pillows over her eyes, Cozme whined. "How early is it..." While doing so she pulled her blanket further up to cover the pillow, for extra light protection.

Peachypants said:
Rin walked inside the colossal cafeteria with his eyes on the ground. He was still really sleepy, if it wasn't clear enough. The circles under his eyes were quite dark. He looked up for an instant, only to look straight back on the floor once he noticed Lucy by one of the tables. He grabbed an orange and a bowl of oat-meal before he headed towards an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria.
---

Natalya raised an eyebrow towards Elizabeth. "Huh? Incidents? That's the first I've heard about it." She said and folded her arms across her chest. She wore the same outfit as usual, something that looked like it came from the army. Not that it was the same, she actually had quite a few similar outfits in her closet. "Now tell me, what exactly happened?"
Lucy sees Rin and quickly gets up and leaves the cafeteria, looking down. Alezander and Sebastian blink as she leaves then look at each other. Alezander sighs while Sebastian glares at him. "What did you do...?" "Nothing! She almost killed her friend! I merely snapped her out of it!" "You probably just ruined her friendship again by reminding her!" He snapped and smacked him with his book.

---

Elizabeth stands in front of her and leans on the desk. "Some students did not heed my warning and now their are hunters all around the barrier... they do not know where the school is... but it will only be a matter of time if another incident like this happens again..." she muttered while crossing her arms.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru currently taking an apple from the cafeteria before swiftly leaving, doesn't stay in one place long.

[/QUOTE]
Isaac runs into Haru Just as she leaves the cafeteria. "Hey, Is Nick okay?" He says, stopping her.

Tyler made it to the cafeteria, grabbing a red apple and walking out again, taking a bite as he leaves, walking slower tan his normal pace. he took another bite, wondering who he had for his first lesson.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac runs into Haru Just as she leaves the cafeteria. "Hey, Is Nick okay?" He says, stopping her.
Haru blinks and looks at him. "...He should be... He didn't get hurt." she said while taking a bite of her apple and walking away.

'What is going on here?' Isaac wonders to himself as he walks into the Cafeteria, grabbing some meat and eggs before sitting down across from rin, "I hope your arm isn't too terribly burnt after that incident last night," he says as he sits down.

@Peachypants

Scheani said:
Groaning as she pulled one of her many pillows over her eyes, Cozme whined. "How early is it..." While doing so she pulled her blanket further up to cover the pillow, for extra light protection.
@Peachypants[/URL]
Mai giggled and threw a pillow, aiming for the girl's face. "I have no idea but the sun's up!" She grinned as she continued to skip around the room. "Come on! I'm starving!" She whined and pulled away Cozme's cover. With that said and done, Mai walked around in the room to find her clothes for the day.

--

"Oh, that could have some pretty serious conflicts. Did they like leave the area or did the humans find a way here?" Natalya said and took another sip of her coffee. Her dark hair was still messier than it's usual silky self. But then again, she wasn't the one to care about her looks.

--

Rin saw Lucy get up and leave. For a moment, he wondered if he should follow her but he decided not to. Then he saw Isaac in front of him. He chuckled a little and looked down on his arm. A few marks were left there, but most of it had faded away. "Nah, I'm fine. How about you, you allright?" He said and took a bite of the red apple he held in his hand.

Peachypants said:
Mai giggled and threw a pillow, aiming for the girl's face. "I have no idea but the sun's up!" She grinned as she continued to skip around the room. "Come on! I'm starving!" She whined and pulled away Cozme's cover. With that said and done, Mai walked around in the room to find her clothes for the day.
--

"Oh, that could have some pretty serious conflicts. Did they like leave the area or did the humans find a way here?" Natalya said and took another sip of her coffee. Her dark hair was still messier than it's usual silky self. But then again, she wasn't the one to care about her looks.

--

Rin saw Lucy get up and leave. For a moment, he wondered if he should follow her but he decided not to. Then he saw Isaac in front of him. He chuckled a little and looked down on his arm. A few marks were left there, but most of it had faded away. "Nah, I'm fine. How about you, you allright?" He said and took a bite of the red apple he held in his hand.
Lucy walking through the halls, hugging herself, also mentally beating herself up and calling herself horrible names, still hates herself for what she almost did to Rin, going to be avoiding him from now on.

---

Elizabeth looks perfect as always. "No they haven't found a way in and they won't. They are suspicious but soon enough it will go away and they will leave..." she said while her eyes glowed faintly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren glances back at the sleeping girl and shakes her head, but wearing a small smile as she goes over and strokes her hair.
-------------------

Elizabeth walking to her classroom and passes by Natayla's and pauses as she makes the door open. "Natayla." she said calmly while strolling in. "We had quite a few incidents yesterday and I do not wish to repeat them." she muttered while walking to the desk.

-------------------

Lucy, Sebastian and Alezander currently all in the cafeteria eating at the same table. Alezander and Lucy on one side, while Sebastian is on the other, reading while eating an apple.

(How is Alez a creeper?)

[/QUOTE]
(He's not. Just a joke.)

Isabel woke up and looked at Ren. "Hey..."

Groaning yet again, Cozme pulled herself up. Stretching her arms above her head and releasing a horrifying sound somewhat similar to a yawn, she walked over to her own dresser, pulling out whatever cane out first. Ending up with a pitch black top, sadly ripped jeans that pooled from her short legs and hung off of her slim waist. Adding some neon mismatched thigh high socks and a over sized jacket that was also black. "Do you always wake up this early?" She groaned sitting on her bed to slip on her socks.

@Peachypants ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Taykillz said:
(everyone has apples! :D lol)
(Isaac has real food, Sausage, eggs and tea)
Isaac nods and takes a bite of food. "Yeah, apart from finding out the girl I like has some fun behavioral problems, I'm good. You ever work things out with that girl?"

@Peachypants

(Soul I'm thinking of making a head of school security, Elizabeth can bring him in because of the hunter problem)

TheGodSnake said:
(Isaac has real food, Sausage, eggs and tea)
Isaac nods and takes a bite of food. "Yeah, apart from finding out the girl I like has some fun behavioral problems, I'm good. You ever work things out with that girl?"

@Peachypants

(Soul I'm thinking of making a head of school security, Elizabeth can bring him in because of the hunter problem)
(Sounds good. And I decided that Alez will be bi. xD I don't like straight guys... well i don't like making straight guys...)

@Peachypants[/URL]
"Well, good. I think it would be better if we leave it alone for now, maybe get some security cameras or something. As you said, it will fade away in time." Natalya said and took yet another sip. She kept her eyes on Elizabeth as she spoke.

--

Mai turned around towards Cozme again. "Early? I think it's late. I usually wake up earlier but I was really tired." She said with a smile as she turned back towards her wardrobe. Once done with that she got dressed in the outfit for the day. She wore a loose skirt that reached to a a little shorter than mid-thigh, it would've been shorter for anyone taller than her but well she was a tiny person. Along with the skirt in pastel-pink she wore a light-grey oversized sweater, a knitted one to be detailed enough. With that she decided to put on a pair of white thigh high socks as well.

--

Rin blinks a few times. "Wait what, behavioral problems?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit to the side on a quiestioning way. He placed his elbows on the table and his head inside his palms. "So, who is this girl you like?" He said with a grin.

Peachypants said:
"Well, good. I think it would be better if we leave it alone for now, maybe get some security cameras or something. As you said, it will fade away in time." Natalya said and took yet another sip. She kept her eyes on Elizabeth as she spoke.
--

Mai turned around towards Cozme again. "Early? I think it's late. I usually wake up earlier but I was really tired." She said with a smile as she turned back towards her wardrobe. Once done with that she got dressed in the outfit for the day. She wore a loose skirt that reached to a a little shorter than mid-thigh, it would've been shorter for anyone taller than her but well she was a tiny person. Along with the skirt in pastel-pink she wore a light-grey oversized sweater, a knitted one to be detailed enough. With that she decided to put on a pair of white thigh high socks as well.

--

Rin blinks a few times. "Wait what, behavioral problems?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit to the side on a quiestioning way. He placed his elbows on the table and his head inside his palms. "So, who is this girl you like?" He said with a grin.
Elizabeth rests her chin on her fist lightly, leaning against her desk. "...I'll have to talk to the head of security... I don't want to trap these kids but if they nearly expose us I'm going to have too.." she said while staring outside.

---

Haru making her way to class, eating her apple, thinking about what Isaac said. Why wouldn't Nick be okay?... He should be fine...

(@TheGodSnake)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren smiles at her. "Hey... how you feeling?" she asked softly while sitting down on the side of the bed, looking down at her.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm feeling better." Isabel gets up and heads to the bathroom.

Light said:
"I'm feeling better." Isabel gets up and heads to the bathroom.
Ren smiles a bit as she watches her go before looking down her, her bangs shadowing her eyes for a moment as she gets up and decides to go to the music room to distract her, still a bit upset about something but doesn't know why yet.

Natalya nodding a little. "Yeah. Just do what you believe is the right thing, I'm on your side." She said with a surprisingly kind smile as he put her feet down from the desk and got up on her feet to walk over to the window. Indeed, some humans were standing just outside the barrier. Most of them were probably incapable of seeing the building itself, but they certainly knew that something was here.

@Soul OMU

--

"Oh really?" He said in a mischievous way along with a slight grin. "Well, I wish you the best of luck. But I got to go. Better find Lucy, I got a feeling that she is mad at me or something." Rin continued with a pat on Isaac's shoulder before he left the cafeteria.

@TheGodSnake

Peachypants said:
Natalya nodding a little. "Yeah. Just do what you believe is the right thing, I'm on your side." She said with a surprisingly kind smile as he put her feet down from the desk and got up on her feet to walk over to the window. Indeed, some humans were standing just outside the barrier. Most of them were probably incapable of seeing the building itself, but they certainly knew that something was here.
@Soul OMU

--

"Oh really?" He said in a mischievious way along with a slight grin. "Well, I wish you the best of luck. But I got to go. Better find Lucy, I got a feeling that she is mad at me or something." Rin continued with a pat on Isaac's shoulder before he left the cafeteria.

@TheGodSnake
Elizabeth looking outside while leaning against her desk before she gets up. "Good to know... Anyways, good luck with your class... I must be getting back to my class room." she said as she made her way out of Natalya's classroom, hands laced behind her back.

---

Lucy currently walking to her first class, which is with her brother oddly enough, her older brother, Sebastian.

Tyler keeps walking down the hall, wondering where he was walking to. (whose class am i in? xD )

Edit:

(didnt mean to press submit. X_X)

he took another bite from his apple, walking in the direction he thought was his class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back