• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

StarKeeper said:
Vallen stops at the mouth of the forest. He focuses ash to his hands and spews it outward forming a smaller version of himself in human form before sending it after the girl.
Autumn running through the forest as fast as she can without her super speed, thinking of where she can go before deciding on the big golden like willow tree, quite upset because she was starting to like Vallen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light said:
Isabel snaps out of the high. She shakes her head and holds it. "My head is pounding." She starts to remember what she did. "Did I really do all of that? I'm sorry you had to see that Isaac I just..... lost it. It's complicated and it happens sometimes." Isabel looked down at the ground. "Excuse me." Isabel swiftly walked out the dorm and headed to her own to see Ren.
( @TheGodSnake )
Ren playing with a knife while laying on her bed, lost in her own world, listening to music.

Soul OMU]Sebastian chuckles lightly. "He says as he yawns..." He said while walking along side him and stopping at his room. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11084-asphyxiated/ said:
@Asphyxiated[/URL] )
"I'm sorry.." He said lightly, stopping when they got to his room. "It is pretty late, early--you know. I'm not sticking to my usual sleep pattern.."

Asphyxiated said:
"I'm sorry.." He said lightly, stopping when they got to his room. "It is pretty late, early--you know. I'm not sticking to my usual sleep pattern.."
Sebastian frowns a bit. "Sorry about that..." he said while rubbing the back of his neck, looking at him.

(@Asphyxiated )

the ash clone a copy made of shifting ash walked through the trees leaving a trail of ash behind it looking for the girl whie Vallen in his monstrous released state remained behind.

StarKeeper said:
the ash clone a copy made of shifting ash walked through the trees leaving a trail of ash behind it looking for the girl whie Vallen in his monstrous released state remained behind.
Autumn eventually finds the tree and quickly slips between the ferns and into the the hollow of the tree, peeking out while hiding, grabbing a stick and sharpening it.

"It's fine." Ryuu smiled and looked at him for a moment. "Thank you. People aren't usually nice to me because of my species, but you were."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn running through the forest as fast as she can without her super speed, thinking of where she can go before deciding on the big golden like willow tree, quite upset because she was starting to like Vallen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren playing with a knife while laying on her bed, lost in her own world, listening to music.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel bursts into the door. Taking out her earbuds seeming frantic. "Ren you wont believe what happened!"

Asphyxiated said:
"It's fine." Ryuu smiled and looked at him for a moment. "Thank you. People aren't usually nice to me because of my species, but you were."
Sebastian smiles a bit. "Your welcome Ryuu..." he said while looking at him.

-------------------------

Light said:
Isabel bursts into the door. Taking out her earbuds seeming frantic. "Ren you wont believe what happened!"
Ren blinks and accidentally slashes her wrist. "...oh shoot..." she said while pulling water from her waterbottle to heal the wound.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn eventually finds the tree and quickly slips between the ferns and into the the hollow of the tree, peeking out while hiding, grabbing a stick and sharpening it.

[/QUOTE]
the ash clone walks through the forest looking for the fawn while vallen sits at the entrance waiting.

StarKeeper said:
the ash clone walks through the forest looking for the fawn while vallen sits at the entrance waiting.
Autumn hugs her knees, shaking silently as she finishes sharpening the branch before putting it down for now, lightly unwrapping her bandages.

(Sorry, school)

Light said:
Isabel snaps out of the high. She shakes her head and holds it. "My head is pounding." She starts to remember what she did. "Did I really do all of that? I'm sorry you had to see that Isaac I just..... lost it. It's complicated and it happens sometimes." Isabel looked down at the ground. "Excuse me." Isabel swiftly walked out the dorm and headed to her own to see Ren.
( @TheGodSnake )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit. "Your welcome Ryuu..." he said while looking at him.
-------------------------

Ren blinks and accidentally slashes her wrist. "...oh shoot..." she said while pulling water from her waterbottle to heal the wound.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh!" Isabel puts her hand over her wrist and starts using healing magic. She continues talking while she helps heal. "Well I was with the boy Isaac again and there was this other guy named Vallen and his attributes matched mine and he was really bright and stuff and my mana was just linking with his and apparently it was having a side affect on me. It made me really high and my draconic desires plus my mana linking to his aura made me unable to control myself. I just seemed so.... easy to both Vallen and Isaac now." Isabels cat ears dropped and her eyes looked misty. "I mean lets face it. I am easy but... I at least tried to resist this time and it worked. We didn't do anything but now. I think Isaac wants nothing to do with me now and Vallen probably thinks I'm just some... ugh. I just don't know what to do."

Vallen leans against a tree his head clear. He smacks his forehead in shame "you have to stay focused you'e not here to make friends" he tells himself.

Light said:
"Oh!" Isabel puts her hand over her wrist and starts using healing magic. She continues talking while she helps heal. "Well I was with the boy Isaac again and there was this other guy named Vallen and his attributes matched mine and he was really bright and stuff and my mana was just linking with his and apparently it was having a side affect on me. It made me really high and my draconic desires plus my mana linking to his aura made me unable to control myself. I just seemed so.... easy to both Vallen and Isaac now." Isabels cat ears dropped and her eyes looked misty. "I mean lets face it. I am easy but... I at least tried to resist this time and it worked. We didn't do anything but now. I think Isaac wants nothing to do with me now and Vallen probably thinks I'm just some... ugh. I just don't know what to do."
Ren says nothing while staring at the wall. "...I see..." she said neutrally, before glancing at her bottle of pills and deciding what to do with them since her hunger wasn't bothering her right now since Isabel told her that which was a bit of a turn off.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen leans against a tree his head clear. He smacks his forehead in shame "you have to stay focused you'e not here to make friends" he tells himself.
Autumn's ears flicker as she picks up the words, not here.... to make friends. She bit her lip and looked back at the sharpened stick as she picked up from the ground before plunging it deep into her stomach.

(Sorry, school)

Light said:
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac sighed as she left, at first he had been hurt, he thought they had started to develop something. After the first initial hurt, he had realized something was wrong, but he didn't know whether or not he should step in, Vallen's ash cloud would suffocate his flames quite quickly, now he realized that living in a school with a bunch of supernaturals was going to be exhausting. "Goodnight Bella, I understand most of it" he called to her retreating back as he poked his head out the door. Hater saying goodnight, he closed the door and laid in bed, sleep taking him quickly.

(how long until morning? Might there be a timeskip?)

TheGodSnake said:
(Sorry, school)
Isaac sighed as she left, at first he had been hurt, he thought they had started to develop something. After the first initial hurt, he had realized something was wrong, but he didn't know whether or not he should step in, Vallen's ash cloud would suffocate his flames quite quickly, now he realized that living in a school with a bunch of supernaturals was going to be exhausting. "Goodnight Bella, I understand most of it" he called to her retreating back as he poked his head out the door. Hater saying goodnight, he closed the door and laid in bed, sleep taking him quickly.

(how long until morning? Might there be a timeskip?)
(Yes, soon.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Nope, so she's going to bleed out like a fountain if she pulls that stick out, But The forest needs their protector so it will try to heal her.)

[/QUOTE]
((I'm all for a little internal strife with a character, but this is the second time she's self mutilated in the same day))

StarKeeper said:
((I'm all for a little internal strife with a character, but this is the second time she's self mutilated in the same day))
((I'm a monster to my own characters, Light knows this. Plus she won't die, i still have plans for her...))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren says nothing while staring at the wall. "...I see..." she said neutrally, before glancing at her bottle of pills and deciding what to do with them since her hunger wasn't bothering her right now since Isabel told her that which was a bit of a turn off.

Autumn's ears flicker as she picks up the words, not here.... to make friends. She bit her lip and looked back at the sharpened stick as she picked up from the ground before plunging it deep into her stomach.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel checks Rens wrist. It looks pretty healed up. "Yeah so now you know you have a horrible person for a roommate." Isabel sighs. "I'll ask Elizabeth to get you another roommate." Isabel turns her head away not looking at Ren as she blinked hard. Trying to hold back the tears.

Light said:
Isabel checks Rens wrist. It looks pretty healed up. "Yeah so now you know you have a horrible person for a roommate." Isabel sighs. "I'll ask Elizabeth to get you another roommate." Isabel turns her head away not looking at Ren as she blinked hard. Trying to hold back the tears.
Ren sighs softly. "I don't think that's possible since everyone is already paired up... and your not horrible... it wasn't your fault... you couldn't control what happened..." she said softly while turning Isabel's face back to her.

((well okay then)) the ash clone stirs for a met as Autumn's aura flashes in a vicious red. It runs to find Autumn with a sharpened stick in he stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back