• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Isabel slowly slides her hand along his chest. "You're really bright." She slurs. She's literally becoming drunk and maybe even high at the same time from his aura. "My flames are um.... purple yeah. You like the color purple right? Like from those crayon boxes. Purple, not Violet... or blue." She gasps in realization. "My eyes are blue! You wanna see?" She stands on her tippy toes and stares at where his eyes should be.

vallen backs ups a little disturbed by the girl's closeness, man she smelt nice though, the flame within the wood glowed a little brighter as his instincts kicked. Fight it he thought to himself you are not the monster your people think you are. "Like shiny things do you?" vallen says blowing a puff of smoke in her face before forming it into a small dragon. it moves across her shoulders wrapping it's tail around her neck softly " I knew I smelt dragon"

StarKeeper said:
vallen backs ups a little disturbed by the girl's closeness, man she smelt nice though, the flame within the wood glowed a little brighter as his instincts kicked. Fight it he thought to himself you are not the monster your people think you are. "Like shiny things do you?" vallen says blowing a puff of smoke in her face before forming it into a small dragon. it moves across her shoulders wrapping it's tail around her neck softly " I knew I smelt dragon"
"Wow.... you're so smart, how did you know that? I'm also um... yeah dragon and um.. demon, witch, deity, and cat shape shifter. Look see!" She points at her cat ears. "I would touch them but they're so ticklish." Isabel starts to stagger from the drunken high.

Light said:
"Wow.... you're so smart, how did you know that? I'm also um... yeah dragon and um.. demon, witch, deity, and cat shape shifter. Look see!" She points at her cat ears. "I would touch them but they're so ticklish." Isabel starts to stagger from the drunken high.
"You'd be surprised what you can learn when you're locked in an ancient library" vallen says grinning a macabre grin "God's blood huh how'd you get that?"

Isabel just stares at him and puts her finger on his lips. "Sssshhhh it's okay. I'm afraid of bookworms too. Locking your books away is a good idea. The bookworms eat all my fanfics and it's not fair." She starts to play with his lips and staring into his eyes with hers. That looked like the ocean and the sky were crammed in it. Her lips were without lip gloss or lip stick but it still had a nice shade of light pink. She actually wore no make up at all.

Light said:
Isabel just stares at him and puts her finger on his lips. "Sssshhhh it's okay. I'm afraid of bookworms too. Locking your books away is a good idea. The bookworms eat all my fanfics and it's not fair." She starts to play with his lips and staring into his eyes with hers. That looked like the ocean and the sky were crammed in it. Her lips were without lip gloss or lip stick but it still had a nice shade of light pink. She actually wore no make up at all.
Vallen's hands hover just inches from her waist and every ounce of him screamed to take her right there, but he controlled himself. She was just another pawn in his plan he didn't need to get involved "then why help autumn or tyler?" he thought to himself. shut up he retorted internally not very satisfying really. "They locked the library to keep me in actually; kind of a funny story" he says clinching his fists.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen's hands hover just inches from her waist and every ounce of him screamed to take her right there, but he controlled himself. She was just another pawn in his plan he didn't need to get involved "then why help autumn or tyler?" he thought to himself. shut up he retorted internally not very satisfying really. "They locked the library to keep me in actually; kind of a funny story" he says clinching his fists.
"Really I like funny stories. Is this the one when um the chicken crosses some road?" Isabel didn't notice the hand. "There are hearts everywhere!" She starts to laugh. Looking like she sees floating hearts. "Do you see them? Tell me you do too Vallie."

Oh how he wanted to return to the old ways of his youth to let go, and this girl wasn't helping. her drunkenness was oh so enticing he \shook with anticipation, but he remained composed for the most part.

((hey can we continue tomorrow??))

"About earlier. Isaac isn't too bad of a guy. He's bright too!" She starts to get excited like a child getting candy. "Oh oh oh! Did you know that he can catch on fire and change his flames colors?!" Isabel starts jumping up and down and her cat ears perk up.

"Isaac are you a rainbow of flame? A flamebow?" Isabel slurs turns to him and looks at him expectantly. Her pupils dilated.

( Yeah. @TheGodSnake )

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn yawns a bit as she starts to wake, her ears flicker as she decides to go check on Vallen since she needs to talk to him about something. She gets up and makes her way to his room and knocks before opening the door and taking in the sight before her, she forces a smile. "..." She quicky turns away and walks off, not looking at Vallen, looks hurt but doesn't say anything.

(@Light, @StarKeeper)

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be able to post much until later today. I have classes xI))

So if you reply please tag me so I'll know because my alerts are also messing up.))

Sebastian sighs and shakes his head. "Who knows... Not that many people should be up right now..." He said while walking with him.

(@Asphyxiated )

--------------------------------------------

Ren sitting in hers and Isabel's room, hugging her knees, hasn't taken the pills, wondering why the crystal didn't flow when she talked to Isabel today, a bit sad.

Ryuu stretched as they walked, letting out a yawn,"you have a point: it is pretty late.....er...early?"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu stretched as they walked, letting out a yawn,"you have a point: it is pretty late.....er...early?"
Sebastian walking with him. "It's late and early... Nearly 3:00am..." He said while sighing before glancing at him. "...I like you as well despite the short amount of time we have known each other.."

Sebastian's last words were unexpected, sending Ryuu into a light blush again. He had almost forgotten about telling him, and rubbed the back of his neck, "R-Really?"

Asphyxiated said:
Sebastian's last words were unexpected, sending Ryuu into a light blush again. He had almost forgotten about telling him, and rubbed the back of his neck, "R-Really?"
Sebastian nods lightly while walking with him, looking ahead. "Mhm... Really. I find our conversations to be interesting..."

(This is where I can't post much, classes are beginning. :o ))

Ryuu yawned again, covering his mouth. "I find them interesting too.."

StarKeeper said:
"Autumn wait it isn't what it looks like" Vallen says snapping out of his daze and chasing after her. he was still in his released state e\several feet taller so he had to duck to get through the hallway.
Autumn using her super speed to quickly race out of the school and towards the mouth of the forest, panting lightly as she starts weaving through the forest, running normally now, tears running down her cheeks.

Vallen stops at the mouth of the forest. He focuses ash to his hands and spews it outward forming a smaller version of himself in human form before sending it after the girl.

Isabel snaps out of the high. She shakes her head and holds it. "My head is pounding." She starts to remember what she did. "Did I really do all of that? I'm sorry you had to see that Isaac I just..... lost it. It's complicated and it happens sometimes." Isabel looked down at the ground. "Excuse me." Isabel swiftly walked out the dorm and headed to her own to see Ren.

( @TheGodSnake )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back