• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

As much as Ryuu didn't want to admit it, Sebastian was right. When he got too hungry, his instincts would take over.. Still, he pouted, his tail tapping the ground beside them. "I wouldn't do it on purpose.."

Asphyxiated said:
As much as Ryuu didn't want to admit it, Sebastian was right. When he got too hungry, his instincts would take over.. Still, he pouted, his tail tapping the ground beside them. "I wouldn't do it on purpose.."
Sebastian sighs. "I know that... but when your a hungry demon... you can't help yourself... you need to eat." he said while looking at him seriously.

TheGodSnake said:
"Bloody Hell," Isaac says, startled at Vallen's sudden appearance. "Scared me, anyways, I'm Isaac Averill," he said, holding out his hand. (The orb is on his bed's nightstand)
Vallen takes the hand and shakes it only for a blast of flame and smoke to erupt from both of their hands stripping away their human forms revealing one arm of fire and another of jagged smoldering wood. "Oh so you're an elemental?" Vallen says returning his arm to normal " a flame one a that"

"I know.." Ryuu frowned, trying to ignore his hunger. His tail swayed against the dirt, making an indention much like a windshield wiper.

Asphyxiated said:
"I know.." Ryuu frowned, trying to ignore his hunger. His tail swayed against the dirt, making an indention much like a windshield wiper.
Sebastian looking at him. "I could help you, you know..." he said slowly while looking at him, kneeling in front of him, still has his horns and tail out.

Ryuu gave a half smile, "I've had a lot of practice on subsiding it." When he saw Sebastian stand, he did as well, his tail picking up from the ground.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu gave a half smile, "I've had a lot of practice on subsiding it." When he saw Sebastian stand, he did as well, his tail picking up from the ground.
Sebastian smiles a bit. "That's good and bad since you sometimes need to let it out or you'll go crazy like the asshole that broke my tail."

Ryuu scratched his head, avoiding his horns, "I suppose..but that hasn't happened yet so I'm not too worried about it." He smiled, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu scratched his head, avoiding his horns, "I suppose..but that hasn't happened yet so I'm not too worried about it." He smiled, stuffing his hands into his pockets.
Sebastian sighs. "It's going to one day.." he said softly as he starts walking.

"Well then I better hope it doesnt." Ryuu smiled lightly, flashing a pair of fang-like teeth. His tail wasn't whipping the air like it usually did, but hung almost limply. the end of it lifting just above the ground.

TheGodSnake said:
"Bloody Hell," Isaac says, startled at Vallen's sudden appearance. "Scared me, anyways, I'm Isaac Averill," he said, holding out his hand. (The orb is on his bed's nightstand)
( I was asleep.)

"Who's that Isaac?" Isabel yawned. "The roommate?"

Aroura said:
"If I didn't know that I would of had others come but that is too dangerous" she leaped from tree too tree avoiding branches and thorns that would get I her way. "Every time someone was involved in my problems, someone would end up in the hospital" she spoke as she continued to navigate the forest with precision.
"Alright then. Are you sure you can handle all this mana?"

Asphyxiated said:
"Well then I better hope it doesnt." Ryuu smiled lightly, flashing a pair of fang-like teeth. His tail wasn't whipping the air like it usually did, but hung almost limply. the end of it lifting just above the ground.
Sebastian chuckles. "Yeah... yeah you better hope, i don't know if i'll be enough to sait you." he said while sighing.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen takes the hand and shakes it only for a blast of flame and smoke to erupt from both of their hands stripping away their human forms revealing one arm of fire and another of jagged smoldering wood. "Oh so you're an elemental?" Vallen says returning his arm to normal " a flame one a that"
The orb reacts to this as it shifts into Isabel. She already has a hand positioned at his heart. Sharp as if were a blade itself. "Were you trying something there?"

Ryuu didn't know what to say to that. The doubt Sebastian had was a little humorous to him so he chuckled lightly. He wasn't used to the two sharp teeth being there and ran his tongue beneath one of them, nipping it a little. There was little to no reaction from him to the sting, he just kept his mouth closed and tried to ignore the metallic taste.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu didn't know what to say to that. The doubt Sebastian had was a little humorous to him so he chuckled lightly. He wasn't used to the two sharp teeth being there and ran his tongue beneath one of them, nipping it a little. There was little to no reaction from him to the sting, he just kept his mouth closed and tried to ignore the metallic taste.
Sebastian walking alongside him, his horns out, his tail twitches weakly but doesn't move much more then that. He was focused on what was ahead rather then on what Ryuu was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back