• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Aroura said:
"I dont know yet we wont be able to go anywhere until the school is off watch" she could take the back way but that would be dangerous and require going all the way around and not get lost "the other mana got sent into the forest I fear it may become dangerous" she made he way to the dorms running past an boy that looked like he was sulking she didnt think of I and ran into the forest since there was no one to stop her this time.
"Hhhhhmmm Witch Isabella vecoming dangerous is very likely. Knowing her she's probably casting spells already.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu loosened his tenseness a bit, looking up at Sebastian, "you're not?"
Sebastian shakes his head. "No i'm not... Too be honest i'm a bit flattered that you like me, it's even just a little bit cute..." he said and looked away, cheeks pink.

Ryuu's face deepened in red as he spoke, his tail tapping against his legs nervously. "I thought you would've hated me.."

Vallen cracked his knuckles and says quietly "Time to go to work". He quietly makes his away across the campus through the shadows and to the door of the administration building. Smoke flows from his fingers and enters the lock twisting the tumblers and with a click the door swings open. he kneels down and pours a powder of red crystal on the door watching it sizzle against the schools wards..

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu's face deepened in red as he spoke, his tail tapping against his legs nervously. "I thought you would've hated me.."
Sebastian shakes his head. "And why would I hate you... For being honest?" he said while looking at him.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu shook his head lightly,"because I'm an Incubus."
Sebastian sighs. "I'm not going to hate you for something that happened in my past by someone of similar species... plus you seemed to be genuinely worried for me when i told you.."

"I was...!" Ryuu exclaimed lightly because of the word, 'seemed', Sebastian used. it wasn't a yell, but rather a rowdy statement. still, he felt embarrassed for not being able to control his thoughts earlier, and blushed deeper every time he thought about it. eventually, he looked like he had been severly sunburned.

Asphyxiated said:
"I was...!" Ryuu exclaimed lightly because of the word, 'seemed', Sebastian used. it wasn't a yell, but rather a rowdy statement. still, he felt embarrassed for not being able to control his thoughts earlier, and blushed deeper every time he thought about it. eventually, he looked like he had been severly sunburned.
Sebastian blinks as he looks at him. "Uh... Ryuu... are you alright?" he said while tilting his chin up.

Just after Vallen jumps out of the window, Isaac opens the door, "apparently My roommate is Some kid named Vallen, but apparently he's not asleep either, or here for that matter," he says to Isabella as he walks in, "and he likes the windows open, lovely" Isaac puts Isabella's orb on a bedside table before closing the window, "I hate the wind"

"If I didn't know that I would of had others come but that is too dangerous" she leaped from tree too tree avoiding branches and thorns that would get I her way. "Every time someone was involved in my problems, someone would end up in the hospital" she spoke as she continued to navigate the forest with precision.

"y-yeah." Ryuu nodded, trying not to think about it. his tail had tightened around his waist from his nervousness, squeezing him.

Vallen enters the building quietly and makes his way to the records room. He enters the room and picks the lock on a filing cabinet and withdrawing several ledgers labeled "Staff" and "Students" each book had a different year on them going back five years.

((I hope no school officials find Vallen))

TheGodSnake said:
Just after Vallen jumps out of the window, Isaac opens the door, "apparently My roommate is Some kid named Vallen, but apparently he's not asleep either, or here for that matter," he says to Isabella as he walks in, "and he likes the windows open, lovely" Isaac puts Isabella's orb on a bedside table before closing the window, "I hate the wind"
@Light

Asphyxiated said:
"y-yeah." Ryuu nodded, trying not to think about it. his tail had tightened around his waist from his nervousness, squeezing him.
Sebastian looking over his face. "...Are you sure? Because your eyes are red..." he said softly while frowning. "You haven't fed have you...?"

StarKeeper said:
Vallen enters the building quietly and makes his way to the records room. He enters the room and picks the lock on a filing cabinet and withdrawing several ledgers labeled "Staff" and "Students" each book had a different year on them going back five years.
((I hope no school officials find Vallen))
((Headmistress to the rescue! xD Not.))

Ryuu shook his head, "I haven't.." now that he thought about it, he hadn't fed in a very long time. "I don't usually have to, though, because human food will distract me from it as long as I eat a lot.."

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu shook his head, "I haven't.." now that he thought about it, he hadn't fed in a very long time. "I don't usually have to, though, because human food will distract me from it as long as I eat a lot.."
Sebastian sighs softly. "You didn't eat any today did you?" he said while looking at him, kneeling in front of him.

"not any that I can remember.." Ryuu watched him, his tail loosening its grip from around his waist as he started to calm down

(All you silly demons and having to eat. Isaac absorbs heat, usually from the sun, and Nick absorbs chilled drinks, eating of any sort is just a formality for them)

Vallen opens the ledgers entering the names of every student and staff member of the last five years causing the cube to glow bright green for a few minutes before returning to its inert state. he stashes the cube away and leaves brushing the dust away as he leaves re arming the wards and he chuckles.

TheGodSnake said:
"This year is going to be fun" Vallen says disappearing in a puff of smoke, and reappearing in his room. the ability taking a lot out of him he yawns before seeing Issac holding an orb "Oh hello you must be my roommate"

Asphyxiated said:
"not any that I can remember.." Ryuu watched him, his tail loosening its grip from around his waist as he started to calm down
Sebastain sighs. "You need to take better care... can't have you feeding on another student..."

Asphyxiated said:
"I wouldn't do that.." Ryuu objected, his expression changing to a childish pout.
Sebastian laughs a bit, has a nice laugh but never uses it. "Riiight... when your hungry, you don't know what you'll do..."

"Bloody Hell," Isaac says, startled at Vallen's sudden appearance. "Scared me, anyways, I'm Isaac Averill," he said, holding out his hand. (The orb is on his bed's nightstand)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back