• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

He saw someone going into a class and a wide grin spread across his face he walked over to them. "Hello!" He said in a happy tone to hide his evil intent.

Ryuu tensed slightly when Sebastian told him that, looking at him with an expression mixed with worry and confusion.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian sighs and gets up before sitting on the bed. "...it happened when I was younger... I... Was stupid and young... And feel in love with an incubus who never really cared about me but was much more interested in my brother."
--------------

Ren nods lightly. "Yes sir..."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright then. Take this it should help you with your hunger. Throw one back whenever you feel hungry for something other than human food. Don't loose them and don't overdose. Only up to 4 a day." The cotton candy cloud floats above her hand and rains one container filled with teal pills.

Waving Cozme smiled, "Okay, see you around I suppose." Turning from her spot she walked over to her dresser, rummaging through it until she came to a hard large square, pulling it out she closed the dresser and hopped back over to her bed. Looking at it the bent up sides opened to a book- a photo album. Might as well look through this while I have time.. She thought to herself, already forgetting Mai as she studies the pages.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]He saw someone going into a class and a wide grin spread across his face he walked over to them. "Hello!" He said in a happy tone to hide his evil intent.

[/QUOTE]
The cotton candy leaves and appeard behind the boy. "You eally can't hide your intents from me. I would hate to hurt you but if you continue I might have to." Grimm turns back into a man.

( @Soul OMU . Tagged you to let you know he left.)

Nana stopped toying with her braid, letting her feet hang from the bench and sway as she sang. her eyes were fixated on the sky, causing her to get sleepy again.

Sebastian sighs softly and runs his temples before continuing. "...we had been together for awhile... And one day just after we had finished... He told me in a whisper as he was stroking my tail. "No one would want to love a broken worthless plant demon... Especially with a broken tail..." He said before breaking my tail in half and leaving me heartbroken, naked and destroyed. When Alez found out... He wasn't happened... But that's not important..." He muttered while looking down.

--------------

Light said:
"Alright then. Take this it should help you with your hunger. Throw one back whenever you feel hungry for something other than human food. Don't loose them and don't overdose. Only up to 4 a day." The cotton candy cloud floats above her hand and rains one container filled with teal pills.
Ren blinked but took the container full of pills before looking at the other guy, her eyes flicker slightly.

"He sounds sick in the head-" Ryuu was letting his first thoughts slip out without realizing it"- and kind of stupid to assume no one would like you because your tail is broken, I mean I've only just met you and I already like--." He stopped, looking away while biting his lip to keep from saying more.

Asphyxiated said:
"He sounds sick in the head-" Ryuu was letting his first thoughts slip out without realizing it"- and kind of stupid to assume no one would like you because your tail is broken, I mean I've only just met you and I already like--." He stopped, looking away while biting his lip to keep from saying more.
Sebastian blinks and looks at him. "...What was that last part Ryuu...?" he growled a bit, having a good idea what he was going to say but wanted to be sure.

He simply chuckled darkly. "Hurt me yes yes this indeed makes things easier for me to have fun." As he said that a blade grew from his back at the man.

Asphyxiated said:
"N-Nothing.." Ryuu kept his gaze away from Sebastian, looking as the wall nervously.
His eyes darken a bit but says nothing before getting up. "Hmpf... I could have sworn you were going to say something..." he said while walking towards the door.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]He simply chuckled darkly. "Hurt me yes yes this indeed makes things easier for me to have fun." As he said that a blade grew from his back at the man.

[/QUOTE]
The blade went through Grimm and he widened his eyes in shock. He gasped for air and held the blade. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. "I.... can't believe you."

Grimm stopped the act and smiled. Easily grabbing the students face and starts crushing it quite easily. "Would be stupid enough to stab the deity of torture." He used his other hand and took two fingers, snapping his blade in half with them and pulling it out. His injuries heal. "Now what should I do to you for insubordination hmm?"

sorry, was eating.))

Ryuu watched him, feeling a bit confused with himself. it obviously wasn't the time to say something like that, and he had almost slipped up. so why did he feel bad for not saying it? he slapped himself on the forehead, mumbling "idiot."

Asphyxiated said:
sorry, was eating.))
Ryuu watched him, feeling a bit confused with himself. it obviously wasn't the time to say something like that, and he had almost slipped up. so why did he feel bad for not saying it? he slapped himself on the forehead, mumbling "idiot."
Sebastian raises a brow since he hadn't walked out yet. "And why per say are you an idiot hm?" he said while glancing over his shoulder.

"because I almost told you I like you." Ryuus forehead was still in his hand as he unknowingly mumbled his thoughts. Not realizing what he said, Ryuu shook his head as if to answer his question.

Asphyxiated said:
"because I almost told you I like you." Ryuus forehead was still in his hand as he unknowingly mumbled his thoughts. Not realizing what he said, Ryuu shook his head as if to answer his question.
Sebastian blinks in surprise, his dark eyes gone while staring at the young incubus before him. "...You like me...? You? But.... what...?" he said looking baffled and confused.

Ryuu flinched, his face turning red again, "you heard that?!" without second thinking it, Ryuu acted on the sudden surge of nervousness and jumped over to the window beside his bed. he opened it hastily and leaped out of the windowsill, landing on the ground below and disappearing behind a corner of the building.

He just began to laugh. Blades stabing into the arm holding him allowing him to back. "Torture huh maybe if I wasn't so pent up because of the kid we could be friends hahahahahahaha!" He simply jsut grew a blade from his arm. "Please tell me there's more then this!" He chuckled.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu flinched, his face turning red again, "you heard that?!" without second thinking it, Ryuu acted on the sudden surge of nervousness and jumped over to the window beside his bed. he opened it hastily and leaped out of the windowsill, landing on the ground below and disappearing behind a corner of the building.
Sebastian blinks and sighs a bit before rubbing his forehead and beginning to walk to his room, frustrated and confused. "Why do I get myself tangled into these messes..."

Ryuu took refuge behind the Dorms, running hands through his hair as he slid against the wall. he wrapped his knees up with his hands and stuffed his face into his knees. "idiot. idiot. idiot."

Light said:
"Sorry about that. At least it helps me break out sooner." Isabel chuckles.
Isaac returned to his 'normal' form. "Yeah, well hopefully that doesn't happen while I'm sleeping or it could be disastrous, I haven't figured out how to be in my natural form without catching things on fire." He spoke as he started walking back to the dorms, passing One or two people. "I'm surprised so many people are still up, it's like 1 in the morning."

As Haru whimpered, Nick got up to find a better blanket returning to 'normal' finding one, he brought it back and laid it over her before laying on the bed just a foot away and falling back asleep.

(@Soul OMU did you put the dorm assignments on the intro post for easy reference, or do I have to go back and find them?)

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu took refuge behind the Dorms, running hands through his hair as he slid against the wall. he wrapped his knees up with his hands and stuffed his face into his knees. "idiot. idiot. idiot."
Sebastian trying to argue with himself to go to his room instead of going to look for Ryuu. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he stopped to try and figure out what to do.

---

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac returned to his 'normal' form. "Yeah, well hopefully that doesn't happen while I'm sleeping or it could be disastrous, I haven't figured out how to be in my natural form without catching things on fire." He spoke as he started walking back to the dorms, passing One or two people. "I'm surprised so many people are still up, it's like 1 in the morning."
As Haru whimpered, Nick got up to find a better blanket returning to 'normal' finding one, he brought it back and laid it over her before laying on the bed just a foot away and falling back asleep.

(@Soul OMU did you put the dorm assignments on the intro post for easy reference, or do I have to go back and find them?)
(Put them in the OOC, last page.)

Haru calms down a bit and falls back asleep once he comes back.

Nana saw someone jump from one of the windows of the dorms and cocked her head to the side. "was that Ryuu?" she stood up from the bench and crept over to the balled up figure. So, it WAS Ryuu, looking like he was spazzing out over something. "you ok?" she asked, reaching a hand down to pet his head.

Ryuu grabbed her wrist and pushed it away, "if you touch me I will rape you." it was an minor threat, and stupid to say considering he didn't even like girls like that and she knew. she'll get the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back