• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Angelo pulling the poison on, puts a bucket under her arm so that the blood drips into it. Focusing on his work as he finishes getting the poison out and puts it in a jar before healing her and sealing the wounds.

TheGodSnake said:
Although Isabella's jump was unexpected, Isaac's reflexes took hold and he caught the girl. "So, any idea on how close you are to a safe mana capacity?

Nick bit his lip worriedly as Angelo worked, hoping that Haru wouldn't bleed out.
"I don't know.... I need for both my split personalities to drain themselves of their mana." Isabel sighs.

"She's lost a lot of blood hasn't she?" Nick asked as Angelo finished his work, "and without blood, I can't do a transfusion.

Isaac sighed, "tomorrow I'll set out to help that goal forward, it would be great if you were able to get your actual body back."

TheGodSnake said:
"She's lost a lot of blood hasn't she?" Nick asked as Angelo finished his work, "and without blood, I can't do a transfusion.
Isaac sighed, "tomorrow I'll set out to help that goal forward, it would be great if you were able to get your actual body back."
"Well I dunno. Sleeping and doing nothing is pretty nice." Isabel giggles then looks him in the eyes. "Thanks Isaac."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo put her blood in a jar. "She needs rest so her body can make more..."

[/QUOTE]
"I understand that, but why the jar?" Nick asked, suspicion in his tone.

Light said:
"Well I dunno. Sleeping and doing nothing is pretty nice." Isabel giggles then looks him in the eyes. "Thanks Isaac."
Isaac keeps eye contact and smiles, "hey, I'm happy to help you."

TheGodSnake said:
"I understand that, but why the jar?" Nick asked, suspicion in his tone.
Isaac keeps eye contact and smiles, "hey, I'm happy to help you."
Angelo looks at him. "The jar of poison is so I can study it." He said while looking at him annoyed.

Light said:
"Alright, I'm going. Bye." The ice starts to glow and so does she. She shifts back into an orb.
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac sighed, as her mana form returned to the orb. "Well, that was fun," he said before yawning and looking at his watch, "and I'm tired."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](It's okay.)

(Sorry! He has the blood in a bucket. "Well I couldn't put this back in her cuz poison is in it. I'm going to get rid of it..."

[/QUOTE]
Nick nodded, not completely sure that the angel's intentions were true. "Well, alright I'm going to bed then. I'll be back to make sure Haru is okay in the morning."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighed, as her mana form returned to the orb. "Well, that was fun," he said before yawning and looking at his watch, "and I'm tired."
( I'd laugh if Isaac accidentally dropped it while yawning.)

Ren looks around and sighs softly as she gets up, sees that Isabel's orb is gone and decides to go for a walk. Haru resting, grabs Nick's wrist. "...don't go..." Angelo heads to his office to get rid of the bucket of blood.

(Ultimate RPing right here)

Tyler had fell asleep while still floating in mid air, because he was still tired (and yolo)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren looks around and sighs softly as she gets up, sees that Isabel's orb is gone and decides to go for a walk. Haru resting, grabs Nick's wrist. "...don't go..." Angelo heads to his office to get rid of the bucket of blood.

[/QUOTE]
Nick smiled, "ok, I won't" he said softly before moving one of the beds over closer to her bed and laid in it, holding Haru's hand as he fell asleep.

Light said:
( I'd laugh if Isaac accidentally dropped it while yawning.)
(Still waiting for a response from Isabella)

@Asphyxiated[/URL] )
Ryuu reacted from the warmth slowly leaving and pulled him closer in his sleep with a mumble. His tail was curled up against the bare skin of his back, not swaying, but tapping the blanket lightly. After a minute of laying there, Ryuu began to wake up: peeling red eyes open from beneath a rim of lashes. He stared at Sebastian for a moment, partially asleep, before realizing he was there. Red quickly flooded his face and he let go of the male. "S-Sorry!!"

TheGodSnake said:
Nick nodded, not completely sure that the angel's intentions were true. "Well, alright I'm going to bed then. I'll be back to make sure Haru is okay in the morning."
"Yeah it was. I just.... discharge incoming." Isabel warned Isaac. As she did the Ice sent out another pulse. This time more than one came out and it pulsed like ripples. It felt like a light earthquake.

Light said:
"Yeah it was. I just.... discharge incoming." Isabel warned Isaac. As she did the Ice sent out another pulse. This time more than one came out and it pulsed like ripples. It felt like a light earthquake.
( ground type moves don't effect flying types lol I'm flyin)

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu reacted from the warmth slowly leaving and pulled him closer in his sleep with a mumble. His tail was curled up against the bare skin of his back, not swaying, but tapping the blanket lightly. After a minute of laying there, Ryuu began to wake up: peeling red eyes open from beneath a rim of lashes. He stared at Sebastian for a moment, partially asleep, before realizing he was there. Red quickly flooded his face and he let go of the male. "S-Sorry!!"
Sebastian coughs a bit to the side, red staining his cheeks as well as he turns his head to the side, on the floor now. "I...it's fine.. Things happen.." He mumbled and winced as he realized he had fallen on his tail, his horns had also banged off the floor and this was causing him a headache.

Ryuu winced when he hit the floor, his manipulation connection still intact. He peeked over the side of the bed with a worried expression. "Are you ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back