• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

P p

ZackIsDead said:
Jake felt something and he stopped on his tracks he said "what the hell happened uhhh what ever oh and i forgot thank you the person who helped me"
TheGodSnake said:
(I don't think so, I believe it's close to midnight.)
(@Light)

Isaac summons a wall of fire in front of Isabel. "You need to calm down, it's the middle of the night and being enraged won't help anyone."

While the other two men walked around investigating, Nick quietly swung down to get Haru, not knowing there was still someone in the Van. The man was slowly cutting Haru's arm when he opened the door and that made something inside him snap. Suddenly, red spikes of frozen blood pierced the hunter's skin from the inside and he fell to the ground.
Isabel stops. "Put. The wall. Down."

Isaac shakes his head lightly, "not until you calm down. You'll just hurt yourself or someone else, trust me, I know from experience, we can't help the girl if we're acting on impulse."

Nick nods, "goodnight" he says softly as he starts cooling her body, making her heartbeat slow to an almost imperceptible rate. Once she was in cryostasis he used some ice to seal her main wounds before getting in the drivers seat and starting the van, when he saw the other two hunters, his eyes flashed blue and they fell where they stood, dead, the blood in their brains frozen to the point of making them burst. He drove quickly back to where the fair was and got out, grabbing Haru's frozen body and leaving the dead hunters body in the van, he carried her back thought the barrier and towards the school. As he walked in through a pair of open doors, he saw Isaac and isabel with a wall of fire in front of them, "Drop the Wall Isaac, she can't be thawed or she'll bleed out." Isaac dropped the wall, knowing that what his brother had done, "glad to see your okay brother,"

@Light

TheGodSnake said:
Nick nods, "goodnight" he says softly as he starts cooling her body, making her heartbeat slow to an almost imperceptible rate. Once she was in cryostasis he used some ice to seal her main wounds before getting in the drivers seat and starting the van, when he saw the other two hunters, his eyes flashed blue and they fell where they stood, dead, the blood in their brains frozen to the point of making them burst. He drove quickly back to where the fair was and got out, grabbing Haru's frozen body and leaving the dead hunters body in the van, he carried her back thought the barrier and towards the school. As he walked in through a pair of open doors, he saw Isaac and isabel with a wall of fire in front of them, "Drop the Wall Isaac, she can't be thawed or she'll bleed out." Isaac dropped the wall, knowing that what his brother had done, "glad to see your okay brother,"

@Light
Haru currently in a slight comatose state due to Nick putting her into a cryotasis so that they could get back to the school grounds without her bleeding out all over the place and probably dying. She was still slightly confused to why she saw a red ice spike in one of the hunters but had completely forgotten about it since the pain had gotten unbearable until Nick came to help. She was glad she hadn't come alone and that he was here with her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip. "W-we should get back to the school... We need to.." She said softly while shaking, worried and scared, her pupils blown out.
--

Haru stays still as one of the guys swears and goes out to check the tires to switch them.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods a little as he once again grabbed her hand. "Let's go" He said and tried to walk through the crowd of humans. When he looked back at her, he noticed the fear in her eyes. "Hey Lucy, you'll be fine"

Peachypants said:
Rin nods a little as he once again grabbed her hand. "Let's go" He said and tried to walk through the crowd of humans. When he looked back at her, he noticed the fear in her eyes. "Hey Lucy, you'll be fine"
Lucy looks at him. "I'm not worried about myself anymore...I-I'm worried about the fox girl... she's lost a lot of blood..." she whispered and quickly made her way back to the barrier, passing the truck on their way.

TheGodSnake said:

@Light
Isabel looks Isaac in the eyes. "What? You think I can't control my temper?" Isabel starts walking towards him.

ZackIsDead said:
Jake felt something and he stopped on his tracks he said "what the hell happened uhhh what ever oh and i forgot thank you the person who helped me"
Witch Isabella stopped and turned. "Who are you?"

TheGodSnake said:
(Waiting for @Light)
( Sorry NJROTC had to talk to a Navy guy. Didn't want to be rude and use my phone.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looks at him. "I'm not worried about myself anymore...I-I'm worried about the fox girl... she's lost a lot of blood..." she whispered and quickly made her way back to the barrier, passing the truck on their way.

[/QUOTE]
"What? How do you know?" He said, eyes wide open, as he suddenly increased in speed. It sure sounded like she needed some kind of help. Rin rushed through the barrier, he let go of Lucy's hand as he was a little bit faster. "Do you know where she is?"

((Hey btw, is it day or night in the rp? kind of lost track xD ))

Peachypants said:
"What? How do you know?" He said, eyes wide open, as he suddenly increased in speed. It sure sounded like she needed some kind of help. Rin rushed through the barrier, he let go of Lucy's hand as he was a little bit faster. "Do you know where she is?"
Lucy points to straight ahead of them where Isabel, Isaac and Nick were, Haru being in Nick's arms. "There..." she said while her eyes flickered a dark red, her horns and tail appearing because she's hungry.

Rin made his way towards the group. "What happened?" He shouted down the hallway as he walked. Not that he knew any of them, but he wanted to be to as much help as possible.

-

Mai smiled a little towards her roomate before she turned around in the room. "Hey, I'm going to the cafeteria to get some food. I'm starving." She said with the little shy smile of hers as she headed towards the door.

Peachypants said:
Rin made his way towards the group. "What happened?" He shouted down the hallway as he walked. Not that he knew any of them, but he wanted to be to as much help as possible.
-

Mai smiled a little towards her roomate before she turned around in the room. "Hey, I'm going to the cafeteria to get some food. I'm starving." She said with the little shy smile of hers as she headed towards the door.
Lucy staying back, shaking, her tail twitching slowly, her eyes glowing, losing control because she hasn't feed.

Isaac nods, "so far yes, and you're proving my point, but I'm also not saying I'm better at it, because I'm not, I'm probably worse, but right now, I have no reason to be angry, and look," he gestured to Haru, "Nick had it covered, she's back now, we just need to get her healed."

As Isaac tried to calm Isabella down, Nick walked past them and laid Haru down on the infirmary bed next to Isabella's body. After he laid her down, he continued to keep her from thawing, no one had arrived to help her yet and she needed to stay in cryostasis.

Neither of them noticed the other people walking into the hallway.

Angelo walks out of his office reading before looking up, noticing Ren sleeping in a bed by Isabel's frozen body and Haru who looks very pale. Angelo walks over to them and moves Nick out of the way slightly. "...Lower the cryostasis..."

@Soul OMU

Nick frowns, "you better be able to help her. Just give me a minute, If I don't thaw her slowly, her brain won't begin functioning again and she'll be a vegetable." As he spoke, he began thawing Haru leaving the wounds for last. "She doesn't have long,"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy staying back, shaking, her tail twitching slowly, her eyes glowing, losing control because she hasn't feed.

[/QUOTE]
Rin turned his head towards Lucy again, noticing her pale face and glowing eyes. "Lucy, please calm down" He whispered as he held his hands forward in front of his head.

TheGodSnake said:
@Soul OMU

Nick frowns, "you better be able to help her. Just give me a minute, If I don't thaw her slowly, her brain won't begin functioning again and she'll be a vegetable." As he spoke, he began thawing Haru leaving the wounds for last. "She doesn't have long,"
Angelo gives him a dead look. "You don't think I know when someone is dying?" he said while waving his hand. "There is poison in her system and you froze her, which gave the poison time to move through her." he muttered while trying to locate the poison.

---

Peachypants said:
Rin turned his head towards Lucy again, noticing her pale face and glowing eyes. "Lucy, please calm down" He whispered as he held his hands forward in front of his head.
Lucy growling lowly, her eyes glowing as she hisses and lunges at him, not in control at this point as the shadows start to ripple and come to her aid.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo gives him a dead look. "You don't think I know when someone is dying?" he said while waving his hand. "There is poison in her system and you froze her, which gave the poison time to move through her." he muttered while trying to locate the poison.
---

Lucy growling lowly, her eyes glowing as she hisses and lunges at him, not in control at this point as the shadows start to ripple and come to her aid.

[/QUOTE]
Rin backed a few steps, he would've attacked her out of reflex if it wasn't because it was her. He didn't want to harm her. "Lucy, please!"

Peachypants said:
Rin backed a few steps, he would've attacked her out of reflex if it wasn't because it was her. He didn't want to harm her. "Lucy, please!"
Lucy snarls while looking at him, her eyes are dark, her tail flickering slightly as she is on all fours for a moment before lunging again at him, tripping him with her shadows.

Rin's yell caught Isaac's attention and he looked over to see Lucy about to attack him, he summoned a hand to grab Rin's arm and pull him back, lightly burning him, once Rin had been pulled away, Isaac summoned a wall of fire in front of Lucy, blocking her off. "Look, I'm sorry you're mad Isabella, but I was just trying to help. You okay buddy?" He said to Isabella and then to rin.

Rin's eyes widened as something pulled him away. "No! Don't hurt her!" He shouted as he noticed the wall of flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back