• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Isabel just walked past both of them muttering. "Oh I was just trying to help." She mimics. "I'm handling her."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy snarls and makes the flames die down a bit and jumps through them with no injury, growling darkly, blood runs from her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Rin backed a few steps further, now against the wall behind him. His hands were in position for defense, if it would be neccecary at some point. "Lucy, please come back" He said in a calm voice. He heard the voice of Isaac. "Yeah, I'm fine." He answered.

"I don't know how to stop her without hurting her," Isaac said to Rin, "that's my brothers type of thing." He said as he went into his natural form right before Isabella stepped forward.

Peachypants said:
Rin backed a few steps further, now against the wall behind him. His hands were in position for defense, if it would be neccecary at some point. "Lucy, please come back" He said in a calm voice. He heard the voice of Isaac. "Yeah, I'm fine." He answered.
Lucy growling and is about to lung when Alez appears and grabs her by her middle, holding her back. "Now now Lucy... wouldn't want you getting expelled for killing your friend hm?" he said, ripping open her old wound(mental one.) Lucy froze and stumbled back. "Oh god... Oh god..." she said while shaking.

"Please, just stay put. I'll handle her." Rin said, not letting his eyes off Lucy. She didn't even look like her ordinary self at this point. She was something else. "Trust me. She'll be fine." But before he could finish, everything stopped. Lucy was pulled back by someone and seemed to have calmed down. "Lucy?"

Isabel doesn't know that Lucy is Alezander's sister and remembers what Sebastian told her. Alezander was a creep. "Unhand the girl creeper!"

Alezander rolls his eyes. "I know you met my brother, Sebastian. He's a liar. He's still made at me for something that wasn't my fault. Plus Lulu here is my sister...." he said as Lucy quickly melted into the shadows and fled, still horrified she almost attacked Rin.

Alezander rolls his eyes. "I was doing my job... patrolling the grounds... Also can't you see the resemblance between Seb and me?" he said while putting a hand on his hip.

--

Sebastian's nose twitches as he starts to wake, a little confused and dazed as he looks around before feeling something or someone warm pressed against him and had their arms wrapped around him, he turned around in the hold to find himself face to face with a sleeping Ryuu, he flushed and tried to find a way to get out of his arms without disturbing him.

(@Asphyxiated )

@Soul OMU

"Sorry, I'm just worried about Haru," Nick said at first. When he heard about the poison he put his head in his hands, "damn! I should've known, I've encountered hunters before, please tell me you can save her."

Isaac sighs, returning to his 'normal' form, "I've never met Sebastian so I can't input on this, but give him a chance Bella,"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Alezander rolls his eyes. "I know you met my brother, Sebastian. He's a liar. He's still made at me for something that wasn't my fault. Plus Lulu here is my sister...." he said as Lucy quickly melted into the shadows and fled, still horrified she almost attacked Rin.

[/QUOTE]
"Lucy!" Rin shouted after her but gave up since she was already out of sight. He would've ruun after her, but he figured she might want some time for herself. He sighed a little and ran a hand through his black hair. A heavy frown was glued between his eyebrows.

TheGodSnake said:
@Soul OMU
"Sorry, I'm just worried about Haru," Nick said at first. When he heard about the poison he put his head in his hands, "damn! I should've known, I've encountered hunters before, please tell me you can save her."
Angelo snorts. "Of course I can... I'm an angel." he said while waving his hair, making the poison glow so he can drain out the poison. "I'll heal her wound but I need to cut her access points to get the poison out..." he said as Haru started to become conscious. "...Huh..."

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight](That relationship escalated quickly.)

[/QUOTE]
(They aren't together yet. xD )

Peachypants said:
"Lucy!" Rin shouted down the hallway but gave up since she was already out of sight. He would've ruun after her, but he figured she might want some time for herself. He sighed a little and ran a hand through his black hair. A heavy frown was glued between his eyebrows.
(They were outside still....)

"You both stalk girls?" Isabel smiles. "Gosh all the good guys are so out of reach huh? Well at least theres one who might be a possibility." She mumbles. "What about the girls though none have really caught my eye so far.... but one." She mumbles as well as she turns and walks over to Isaac. Wrapping her arms around his neck.

( @TheGodSnake )

(I wouldn't say that there's tht much of an actual relationship between Nick and Haru, he just feels responsible for not saving her in time.)

"Ok, well your the angel, do whatever it takes," Nick said as he sat on a nearby bed.

"What are you talking about I don't stalk women," Isaac started to defend himself until Isabella wrapped her arms around his neck, surprising him. "oh, I guess you didn't mean me," he said as he started to smile a bit, "and what happened, just a minute ago you were pissed at me for trying to help you calm down," he said jokingly, not compeletly serious

Taykillz said:
(where am i? should i randomly be somewhere? xD )
(You were in the infirmary, still are in the infirmary.)

TheGodSnake said:
(I wouldn't say that there's tht much of an actual relationship between Nick and Haru, he just feels responsible for not saving her in time.)
"Ok, well your the angel, do whatever it takes," Nick said as he sat on a nearby bed.

"What are you talking about I don't stalk women," Isaac started to defend himself until Isabella wrapped her arms around his neck, surprising him. "oh, I guess you didn't mean me," he said as he started to smile a bit, "and what happened, just a minute ago you were pissed at me for trying to help you calm down," he said jokingly, not compeletly serious
Angelo heals her stomach and slits her wrists as he starts pulling the poison to him slowly so he doesn't hurt her more, Haru bleeding pretty badly thought.

TheGodSnake said:

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm turning back into an orb since I don't want to fall on the ground and smash to pieces." She jumps up expecting Isaac to catch her in his arms.

Rin blinked a few times before he started walking himself, he headed towards the maze. Slowly and carefully, the headache he felt earlier re-appeared inbetween his brows. He rubbed his temples as he entered the giant maze of bushes.

Although Isabella's jump was unexpected, Isaac's reflexes took hold and he caught the girl. "So, any idea on how close you are to a safe mana capacity?

Angelo heals her stomach and slits her wrists as he starts pulling the poison to him slowly so he doesn't hurt her more, Haru bleeding pretty badly thought.
Nick bit his lip worriedly as Angelo worked, hoping that Haru wouldn't bleed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back