• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Agito sat in his bed this wasn't good if he fell asleep now he would come out and Agito was determined to make sure that he didn't. He slapped himself alittle. "Stay awake you just need to go out and do something." He said to himself. He walked out the door but tripped over his own foot because of how tired he was. Being tired also meant hitting his head knocked him out and whenever that happens. Agito stood up he was different his eyes had a red glow to them and he chuckled darkly. "My turn." He said and left the dorms and went to the school.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Agito sat in his bed this wasn't good if he fell asleep now he would come out and Agito was determined to make sure that he didn't. He slapped himself alittle. "Stay awake you just need to go out and do something." He said to himself. He walked out the door but tripped over his own foot because of how tired he was. Being tired also meant hitting his head knocked him out and whenever that happens. Agito stood up he was different his eyes had a red glow to them and he chuckled darkly. "My turn." He said and left the dorms and went to the school.

[/QUOTE]
(You should totally notice the floating Tyler in the infirmary, asleep)

(Wait imma go to sleep early so I don't fall asleep in class, gannight fwiendz )

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu winced when he hit the floor, his manipulation connection still intact. He peeked over the side of the bed with a worried expression. "Are you ok?"
Sebastian looks up at him, his green eyes glowing faintly as he holds back his pain, he grits his teeth and takes a deep breath. "Yeah... I'm fine..." He huffed as he slowly rolled over to get up, showing off his perk butt to Ryuu along with his bent tail however.

He strolled down the hallway with a small blade growing from his finger craving a line across the wall humming not a real song just humming for the sake of humming. He got bored easy unlike the boy another thing that was different the boy hated killing but He oh how He loved killing.

Ryuu watched him get up, his face still red. His tail began to sway again as he watched, however, and he fought the sudden impulse he had to smile.

"Oh god," Isaac said at the warning, hoping he wouldn't burst into flames again. But sure enough he did, and the second pulse just made them hotter.

Nick was shaken awake by the pulse, but was in his ice form. "What the," he said quietly.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu watched him get up, his face still red. His tail began to sway again as he watched, however, and he fought the sudden impulse he had to smile.
Sebastian sighs and cracked his back lightly before rubbing his temples. "...how did I end up in your bed... Much less your room... I don't... Remember..." He mumbled and remembered the wine he drank.

--

Haru whimpers and curls up tighter, shaking.

--

Ren wandering alone, thinking, still hungry and tired.

TheGodSnake said:
"Oh god," Isaac said at the warning, hoping he wouldn't burst into flames again. But sure enough he did, and the second pulse just made them hotter.
Nick was shaken awake by the pulse, but was in his ice form. "What the," he said quietly.
"Sorry about that. At least it helps me break out sooner." Isabel chuckles.

"W-well.." Ryuu scratched his head, trying to remember exactly. "You were asleep outside of my room, and I brought you in here so you could sleep.." His mind went blank after remembering using manipulation on him, "the last thing I remember was trying to calm you down because you were crying.." Red optics blinked a few times, shifting their gaze to the ground.

Asphyxiated said:
"W-well.." Ryuu scratched his head, trying to remember exactly. "You were asleep outside of my room, and I brought you in here so you could sleep.." His mind went blank after remembering using manipulation on him, "the last thing I remember was trying to calm you down because you were crying.." Red optics blinked a few times, shifting their gaze to the ground.
Sebastian froze for a moment. "...what?... Nevermind, it doesn't matter..." He said as he took out some painkillers from his pocket and cut his wrist a bit as he swallowed some blood down with the pills before sealing the wound shut with his tongue. "You should have just left me there.. But thanks..."

Leave a teacher in a hall asleep while there are students everywhere? that's asking for it. Ryuu only nodded, folding his legs into a lotus position on the bed. He only watched him, not daring to protest.

Asphyxiated said:
Leave a teacher in a hall asleep while there are students everywhere? that's asking for it. Ryuu only nodded, folding his legs into a lotus position on the bed. He only watched him, not daring to protest.
Sebastian looks around for his glasses and lightly twists his fingers as a vine appears out of his palm and goes over to them and brings them to him before place them on his face and running a hand through his hair before lighting feeling his horns. "...mmm..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian sighs and cracked his back lightly before rubbing his temples. "...how did I end up in your bed... Much less your room... I don't... Remember..." He mumbled and remembered the wine he drank.
--

Haru whimpers and curls up tighter, shaking.

--

Ren wandering alone, thinking, still hungry and tired.

[/QUOTE]
Grimm walks through the halls in the form of floating cotton candy. He floats by Ren. "Seems like your hungry."

Grimm thinks to himself. "Hmmmmm follow me. I've had an incident like this before." The cotton candy cloud starts to float off.

The red on his cheeks faded to pink after a minute, and he watched Sebastian momentarily. Ryuu spun off of the bed and stood, grabbing a shirt from his dresser and pulling it on to hide his torso. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep, so he popped his back and stretched. Something about the atmosphere was bringing his mood down a little, but he couldn't tell what.

Light said:
Grimm thinks to himself. "Hmmmmm follow me. I've had an incident like this before." The cotton candy cloud starts to float off.
Ren says nothing as se slowly follows him.

--

Asphyxiated said:
The red on his cheeks faded to pink after a minute, and he watched Sebastian momentarily. Ryuu spun off of the bed and stood, grabbing a shirt from his dresser and pulling it on to hide his torso. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep, so he popped his back and stretched. Something about the atmosphere was bringing his mood down a little, but he couldn't tell what.
Sebastian sighs softly as he puts his hands down after feeling his horns and soothing them, his bent tail barely moving.

Ryuu looked at him with red eyes and paused in his previous motion of walking around the bed, "you ok..?"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu looked at him with red eyes and paused in his previous motion of walking around the bed, "you ok..?"
Sebastian fixed his glasses. "...yes and no... I don't know and that's the problem... Do you wanna know how I got my tail bent...?" He asked without being able to stop himself.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious." Ryuu stared at him, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

Nana laid down on a bench outside as she waited for her brother to wake up. After a few minutes of being bored, she began to fumble a pink braid of hair around with her hand and sing a quiet melody.

Niore was still fast asleep.

Asphyxiated said:
"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious." Ryuu stared at him, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans.
Sebastian sighs and gets up before sitting on the bed. "...it happened when I was younger... I... Was stupid and young... And feel in love with an incubus who never really cared about me but was much more interested in my brother."

--------------

Light said:
Grimm heads to his classroom. "Siren correct?"
Ren nods lightly. "Yes sir..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back