• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]He just began to laugh. Blades stabing into the arm holding him allowing him to back. "Torture huh maybe if I wasn't so pent up because of the kid we could be friends hahahahahahaha!" He simply jsut grew a blade from his arm. "Please tell me there's more then this!" He chuckled.

[/QUOTE]
"Honestly I have zero time for befriending things. Two you're a headache. Three, I'd watch myself if I were you. Mess with you wrong person and you'll get your host killed. You may be stronger than him but his body is still just as durable as it was before. Stabbing a deity in no matter what state being only half a demon will get you killed either way." He turns swiftly and smashes his head into the wall. Grimm turns and walks off. Disappearing around the corner.

Nana laughed, "hah-please, you don't like girls." she crouched down in the same spot as where she stood, "but seriously, are you ok?"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac returned to his 'normal' form. "Yeah, well hopefully that doesn't happen while I'm sleeping or it could be disastrous, I haven't figured out how to be in my natural form without catching things on fire." He spoke as he started walking back to the dorms, passing One or two people. "I'm surprised so many people are still up, it's like 1 in the morning."
As Haru whimpered, Nick got up to find a better blanket returning to 'normal' finding one, he brought it back and laid it over her before laying on the bed just a foot away and falling back asleep.

(@Soul OMU did you put the dorm assignments on the intro post for easy reference, or do I have to go back and find them?)
Isabel sighs. "I've been holding them back. Sorry though."

Karin early fell to ground she was growing angry and used time reverse convert it into water so she could run closer behind she as not planning on losing him any time soon she would find out what they are doing amongst the humans. Sabina did not know what to do now that she wasn't allowed to leave the school but her sister was still nowhere to be found so she walked her way back to her dorm with an bored look across her face.

Ryuu peered up at her with red eyes as he spoke, "I'm fine." he didn't think it okay to tell her because she could be a blabber mouth at times, plus, he was hungry and didn't need to be around her.

Sebastian sighs and curses his nature to be worried about others and their wellbeing as he starts to look for Ryuu. He headed outside and starts walking around the outside of the school.

"Liar~ your face is as red as your eyes." she smiled lightly, sliding back a foot or two when she remembered what that eye color meant.

Aroura said:
Karin early fell to ground she was growing angry and used time reverse convert it into water so she could run closer behind she as not planning on losing him any time soon she would find out what they are doing amongst the humans. Sabina did not know what to do now that she wasn't allowed to leave the school but her sister was still nowhere to be found so she walked her way back to her dorm with an bored look across her face.
Dark Isabel in sword form starts to shake.

Ryuu huffed, "I don't wanna talk about it, Nana." his expression was a pout, looking at the dirt below his feet.

StarKeeper said:
((it's 1 am in the rp?))
(Arround that time, yes...)

---

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu huffed, "I don't wanna talk about it, Nana." his expression was a pout, looking at the dirt below his feet.
Sebastian eventually finds them but stays around the corner incase Ryuu runs if he sees him.

hmm Sabrina was surprised for the sword to shake and nearly dropped it out of surprise "you know being a sword means not scaring me when I least expect it" she really was curious about what she had to say though so she would let it pass she wasn't one to hold an grudge anyway "what is it anyway" she said in an cerious voice.

"alrighty then, just remember that if you ever need to talk to someone I am always here." she smiled, taking his hint and standing. "I need to go mess with Niore anyway." Nana waved and dispersed into little boxes of light before disappearing and reappearing near Niore.

Ryuu sighed, grabbed a rock near his foot, and began to draw in the dirt with it; trying to distract his mind from what happened.

Aroura said:
hmm Sabrina was surprised for the sword to shake and nearly dropped it out of surprise "you know being a sword means not scaring me when I least expect it" she really was curious about what she had to say though so she would let it pass she wasn't one to hold an grudge anyway "what is it anyway" she said in an cerious voice.
"What are we doing?"

Vallen stirs from his sleep and stretches withdrawing the smoke and gettign up. He checks the time and dresses himself in a black shirt and dark jeans. He takes out his student handbook and locates the administration building before stowing the cube in a small knap sack along with a few other tools. He open a window and jumps out to the ground.

When his head was smashed against the wall He passed out and woke back up as Agito. "The heck hap- OW!" Agito felt a sharp pain in his head. Agito and He don't share memories so Agito had no idea what happened only thought He probably started a fight again. "Man my head is killing me!" Agito sighed rubbing the back of his head.

Ryuu flinched, looking in the direction of the voice. he immediately hid his face behind his arm, his tail curling around his waist.

"I dont know yet we wont be able to go anywhere until the school is off watch" she could take the back way but that would be dangerous and require going all the way around and not get lost "the other mana got sent into the forest I fear it may become dangerous" she made he way to the dorms running past an boy that looked like he was sulking she didnt think of I and ran into the forest since there was no one to stop her this time.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu flinched, looking in the direction of the voice. he immediately hid his face behind his arm, his tail curling around his waist.
Sebastian sighs softly and slowly walks towards the boy. "Ryuu... I'm not upset with you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back