• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy huffs a bit. "It's not my fault I have to chase after a giant.." she pouted while looking up at him, looks absolutely adorable.

[/QUOTE]
Rin blushed when he saw her face, she was as adorable as a girl could be. Of course, his blush was quite obvious since he quickly looked away with a pair of flushing pink cheeks. But despite the fact that his cheeks looked as they were on fire, he constantly looked back at the man as he considered a possible threat.

Everyone having fallen asleep, Lana quietly made her way to the window. She glanced at autumn's sleeping form, taking note of her soft breathing to make sure she was asleep, and satisfied, silently opened the window. Then she stepped up into the frame. Their room was on the third floor, but being an angel Lana wasn't worried. Using her light magic to remain temporarily invisible in case anyone was watching, the young woman jumped out the window into the night. Moments before she reached the ground, she transformed, her clothes changing to armor and wings bursting out of her back. Then she flew upwards, white wings carrying her up into the starry sky. She let the light magic fade when she deduced she was high enough.

The air felt nice as it ran through her wings, her innate instinct to be in the skies satisfied. She looked onto the land below, noting how massive the school really was with all its towers and walkways, as well as the area around it, the grass and the leaves of the trees in the forest shining in the moonlight.

After flying for a time, Lana made her way back to her room, transforming back just before she flew through the window and instead landing after a roll onto the floor. She then shut the window, silent, and crawled into bed to sleep.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru's tail flickers, before yelping as one of the hunters slammed nearby here. "Knock that shit off Foxie!" he snarled while Haru bit her lip as she shook a bit, sensing the change briefly.

[/QUOTE]
Nick needed to stop them from possibly hurting Haru. after a minute he came up with an idea, without moving he used ice to puncture two of their tires then made the ice dissipate so they wouldn't know it was intentional.

Light said:
Isabel starts to growl. Not sounding like a cat, more like a dragon.
Isaac put a hand on Isabel's shoulder, "not the time right now , my brother's right, we need to tell the headmistress. Nick can hold his own when he needs to."

(Back to school :[ )

Peachypants said:
Rin blushed when he saw her face, she was as adorable as a girl could be. Of course, his blush was quite obvious since he quickly looked away with a pair of flushing pink cheeks. But despite the fact that his cheeks looked as they were on fire, he constantly looked back at the man as he considered a possible threat.
TheGodSnake said:
Nick needed to stop them from possibly hurting Haru. after a minute he came up with an idea, without moving he used ice to puncture two of their tires then made the ice dissipate so they wouldn't know it was intentional.
Isaac put a hand on Isabel's shoulder, "not the time right now , my brother's right, we need to tell the headmistress. Nick can hold his own when he needs to."

Lucy bites her lip. "W-we should get back to the school... We need to.." She said softly while shaking, worried and scared, her pupils blown out.

--

Haru stays still as one of the guys swears and goes out to check the tires to switch them.

TheGodSnake said:

Isabel nodded and started to walk back. Angry.

As the man exits the vehicle, Nick drones the temperature directly around him, making his body shut down and go into a state similar to cryostasis. "Be glad I didn't freeze your brain." He says quietly, "there's no waking up from that.

Isaac follows her, quickly catching up. "Calm down, if those hunters threaten to hurt her, Nick will probably end up killing them. He almost becomes a different person when defending someone who he even starts to warm up to, he's stealthy, the hunters won't even see him coming." They walk through the barrier as he finishes talking.

TheGodSnake said:
As the man exits the vehicle, Nick drones the temperature directly around him, making his body shut down and go into a state similar to cryostasis. "Be glad I didn't freeze your brain." He says quietly, "there's no waking up from that.
Isaac follows her, quickly catching up. "Calm down, if those hunters threaten to hurt her, Nick will probably end up killing them. He almost becomes a different person when defending someone who he even starts to warm up to, he's stealthy, the hunters won't even see him coming." They walk through the barrier as he finishes talking.
"Lets just find the Headmistress." Isabel started slamming the doors they pass through open.

ZackIsDead said:
(Hey can somebody interact with my character)
( sure go to the forest.)

ZackIsDead said:
Jake finished his application and do the first risk taking thing he could do he went into the forest and searched for people
Witch Isabella sensed someone in the forest and got curious. Wandering toward them but hiding.

Jake looked around seeing lizards and other kinds of insects Jake kept looking for people and then he tripped over a tree branch and started falling saying "AHHHHHH!!"

TheGodSnake said:
Haru takes a deep breath and stops moving. Two more men step out of the van with guns.

ZackIsDead said:
Jake looked around seeing lizards and other kinds of insects Jake kept looking for people and then he tripped over a tree branch and started falling saying "AHHHHHH!!"
Witch Isabella saw him falling and thrust out her hand. Gravity for him seemed to give out as she controlled him and set him on his feet. She started to sneak away behind a bush.

Jake felt something and he stopped on his tracks he said "what the hell happened uhhh what ever oh and i forgot thank you the person who helped me"

As the next two step out, he creates dense ice inside their gun barrels,making it so if they fire, their guns would explode in their hands. He then made two other figures that looked like him out of a similar clear Ice as decoys, just in case. After that was complete, he coated the ground with black ice, making it hard to walk on.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight](Is it morning yet?)

[/QUOTE]
(Sooooon.)

--

TheGodSnake said:
As the next two step out, he creates dense ice inside their gun barrels,making it so if they fire, their guns would explode in their hands. He then made two other figures that looked like him out of a similar clear Ice as decoys, just in case. After that was complete, he coated the ground with black ice, making it hard to walk on.
Haru shakes a bit before buying back a gasp as she feels the cold metal of a blade stick into her abdominal. The last man made no move to move as he took out another blade and started running it along her arms, drawing blood.

--

Taykillz said:
(where am i? i think i'm still waiting for a reply.)
Angelo reading his book. "Anyways... You might as well rest here for now... Since there's no point in you wandering lost.."

@Light[/URL])

Isaac summons a wall of fire in front of Isabel. "You need to calm down, it's the middle of the night and being enraged won't help anyone."

While the other two men walked around investigating, Nick quietly swung down to get Haru, not knowing there was still someone in the Van. The man was slowly cutting Haru's arm when he opened the door and that made something inside him snap. Suddenly, red spikes of frozen blood pierced the hunter's skin from the inside and he fell to the ground.

TheGodSnake said:
(I don't think so, I believe it's close to midnight.)
(@Light)

Isaac summons a wall of fire in front of Isabel. "You need to calm down, it's the middle of the night and being enraged won't help anyone."

While the other two men walked around investigating, Nick quietly swung down to get Haru, not knowing there was still someone in the Van. The man was slowly cutting Haru's arm when he opened the door and that made something inside him snap. Suddenly, red spikes of frozen blood pierced the hunter's skin from the inside and he fell to the ground.
Haru whimpers in pain and tries to move, which results in the blade digging deeper in her stomach. The blade however, wasnt a normal blade, but a poisoned blade with poison made to kill Kitsunes. At best Haru had maybe a few hours before the poison killed her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru whimpers in pain and tries to move, which results in the blade digging deeper in her stomach. The blade however, wasnt a normal blade, but a poisoned blade with poison made to kill Kitsunes. At best Haru had maybe a few hours before the poison killed her.

[/QUOTE]
Nick got in the van and pulled the blade from her. As he pulled the hood from her face he gave a slight smile. "They're gone, but I have to put you in cryostasis to slow your heartbeat and stop your bleeding so you don't die of blood loss, You okay with that?" He was still in his ice form, but he knew she would be able to see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back