• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Ryuu glanced at Sebastian, then ahead. Where are we going anyways? He scratched his head, having forgotten where they were in the first place.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu glanced at Sebastian, then ahead. Where are we going anyways? He scratched his head, having forgotten where they were in the first place.
Sebastian walking with Ryuu. "I'm walking you to your room before going to mine." he said while heading inside.

(Night)

"So what's a lovely young lady like you hanging out with an elemental like him?" Vallen says gesturing to Issac.

StarKeeper said:
"So what's a lovely young lady like you hanging out with an elemental like him?" Vallen says gesturing to Issac.
"Aaaawww that's so sweet of you!" Isabel smiles.

Light said:
"Aaaawww that's so sweet of you!" Isabel smiles.
Vallen sniffs the air for a moment and says "Oh so you're the mixed blood; I thought i sensed something interesting walking around eariler"

StarKeeper said:
Vallen sniffs the air for a moment and says "Oh so you're the mixed blood; I thought i sensed something interesting walking around eariler"
"You could smell me?" Isabel put a hand in her hip and took off the beanie. Her cat ears now showing and adjusting to the room air. She runs her hand through her hair. Her outfit glows and changes into a pair of sweats and a tank top.

"Ask old Issac here elementals are tapped into the magical flow of the world; something with blood lie yours wold stick out like a sore thumb" Vallen says Stowing his pack and cube safely in his enchanted chest.

StarKeeper said:
"Ask old Issac here elementals are tapped into the magical flow of the world; something with blood lie yours wold stick out like a sore thumb" Vallen says Stowing his pack and cube safely in his enchanted chest.
"It's not that bad. I'm only mixed with... 1..2... 5 things." Isabel shrugs.

Light said:
"It's not that bad. I'm only mixed with... 1..2... 5 things." Isabel shrugs.
"Hey at least people like you are allowed to roam free; I have to get a special visa just to leave my home" vallen says blowing smoke at the ceiling.

StarKeeper said:
"Hey at least people like you are allowed to roam free; I have to get a special visa just to leave my home" vallen says blowing smoke at the ceiling.
"Why? What's wrong with you leaving your home?" Isabel looks concerned.

"Smoke and ash elementals are some of the most volatile elementals around; if we got around causing a ruckus we could level whole cities so we're watched and kept to our forest and the mountain" Vallen says making the ash nad smoke change shape every few seconds.

StarKeeper said:
"Smoke and ash elementals are some of the most volatile elementals around; if we got around causing a ruckus we could level whole cities so we're watched and kept to our forest and the mountain" Vallen says making the ash nad smoke change shape every few seconds.
"Oh.... I never really noticed. You looked pretty normal at first. Kind of just like any other person. Maybe you're not as different in a bad way as you thought. At least in my opinion." Isabel smiles and pokes his chest.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen slightly annoyed stands up "why did you poke me?"
Isabel tries to hold in her laugh. She burst into a giggle fit. She pokes his nose. "Because." Is all she says.

He could tell this would be a productive conversation. he stretches as he stands there yawnig for a moment revealing his true form. A smoldering wooden form of glowing green embers and smoke before reverting back "That is why I'm not allowed out much.

Isabel switched from fangirling to an angry face. "You calling me crazy?!" She erupts in deity flame.

vallen shifts fully into his true form towering above the girl as smoke fills the room the only thing visible is his skull like face wreathed in the fiery green light of his eyes "Yes"

Isabel started to giggle and blush. "You're so bad!" She looks at his current state and bites her lip.

( If you haven't noticed yet shes part dragon and dragons like shiny and bright stuff. She can use environmental magic and deity flame magic so when you change into wood and flame you match her draconic desires and elements. So she physically cannot help but be attracted to you. The moment you change she literally wants to do the knock knock with Vallen. Just a heads up.)

"but who says; I'm not crazy too" vallen says cracking his wooden knuckles "Damn it now why the hell did i change into this form, now I wont change back for a week"

((bring it on!!!))

((his true form gives way to his most primal instincts so he has control but has to fight hard to stop himself))

A glint shows in Isabels eye. "A week?" She starts to walk around him slowly. Unable to control herself, its as if she were drunk. "Can I touch you? You don't mind do you?"

"Sure, still retain a sense of touchj even though I'm wooden" vallen says his own control slowly slipping away from him. the girl was pretty eve compared to an ash elemental girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back