• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Aroura said:
"I fear that if I don't find her she will grow in power and attack the school" she knew it was either return and wait to be attacked or fulfill her search and be hunted down by the hunters or worse the principle "is that the wisest choice of action" she asked to what would of sounded like herself. She continued to leap forward until she got an answer hoping even if it was, she would find the mana in the forest.
"Oh come on! Witch Isabella?! She's harmless in my opinion. Trust me I've lived in the same body. You just need to get to class."

Tyler sighs, pulling his hood up so it would hide his face in the shadow of it, so he could nap without being noticed, in the back of the room. He lent back slightly, letting himself sleep. (Gtg, sleep or die lol)

Ryuu simply stared, getting tired of waiting for the bell. He folded his arms across the desk and propped his chin on them.

"you never know" she said I an back talking kind of voice then slowed her running to turn the other way an began running once more in the other direction as she thought as long as she stays out of the human city with the hunters she can't be controlled hopefully she doesn't encounter them she jumped up branches to he treetop only to see trees as far as the eye can see "how far did we run exactly?"

Light said:
"I can help you." Isabel turns to him. She examines his shirt and smiles. "So Isaac what were you thinking about when you put that shirt on?" They were a couple steps away from their first class.
Isaac smiled, "oh you know, I needed a new shirt shirt and this color just seemed like a good color for today," he said with a wink, knowing she already knew because she could read his thoughts.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren listening to music while waiting outside Mr. Axel's classroom.
--

Haru looks at him and nods. "Yeah i'm feeling better... thanks for asking." she said while smiling briefly.

((So Angelo is gone to the infirmary. xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((IK))

"You're welcome," Nick said as he started making the base for another Ice figurine. He wasn't sure what he was going to make, but it had been awhile since he had made one, so he wanted to keep up the practice.

As John got some food, he saw Angelo leave the room and got a devilish idea. Walking at a normal pace, he headed for the infirmary, eating his food. As he entered the infirmary, ducking a bit to make sure his spear didn't scrape the doorway, he smiled, "why on earth would my little brother be so mad to see me again?" He said smiling.

((Elijah was forced to leave heaven because he saved the soul of someone who he thought was wrongfully sentenced to hell, allowing them to be a ghost.))

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac smiled, "oh you know, I needed a new shirt shirt and this color just seemed like a good color for today," he said with a wink, knowing she already knew because she could read his thoughts.
((IK))

"You're welcome," Nick said as he started making the base for another Ice figurine. He wasn't sure what he was going to make, but it had been awhile since he had made one, so he wanted to keep up the practice.

As John got some food, he saw Angelo leave the room and got a devilish idea. Walking at a normal pace, he headed for the infirmary, eating his food. As he entered the infirmary, ducking a bit to make sure his spear didn't scrape the doorway, he smiled, "why on earth would my little brother be so mad to see me again?" He said smiling.

((Elijah was forced to leave heaven because he saved the soul of someone who he thought was wrongfully sentenced to hell, allowing them to be a ghost.))
Haru reading her text book, sitting beside him, her ears flickering lightly as she listened around her.

Angelo growls slightly. "Don't call me that! You know we aren't brothers." he said in annoyance while slamming his book shut. "Besides you were a jackass so i have every right to hate you." he hissed while glaring at him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]
Angelo growls slightly. "Don't call me that! You know we aren't brothers." he said in annoyance while slamming his book shut. "Besides you were a jackass so i have every right to hate you." he hissed while glaring at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Such strong words." John said still smiling, "and how was I a jackass to you? I thought I was quite pleasant, it Michael who was the Jackass."

TheGodSnake said:
((not really, he's just trying to get Angelo to try and attack him))
(( xD Damn it.))

TheGodSnake said:
"Such strong words." John said still smiling, "and how was I a jackass to you? I thought I was quite pleasant, it Michael who was the Jackass."
Angelo growls. "I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work Elijah." he hissed while glaring at him darkly.

Vallen fidgets in his seat, bored. He looks over at autumn and sighs before taking out his textbook from his pack and he began reading the dry descriptions of potions and herbs.

"You think your so perfect don't you, with your white wings and healing ability, tell me, brother. Have you yet learned to love? Or do you still have to be kicked out of heaven to learn that emotion." He laughed once again, "you say you know what I'm trying to do, but don't you see? It's already working."

TheGodSnake said:
"You think your so perfect don't you, with your white wings and healing ability, tell me, brother. Have you yet learned to love? Or do you still have to be kicked out of heaven to learn that emotion." He laughed once again, "you say you know what I'm trying to do, but don't you see? It's already working."
Angelo growls. "You're trying to get me to attack you and it's not going to work! And I'm not bloody perfect!" he snapped as his wings flung open, black as a Raven's wing.

John was startled a bit, thinking that Angelo was sent to help the academy, "wait, you got booted too? Of all the-, you practically worshipped Michael!"

@Soul OMU

((Prolly got to go for a few))

TheGodSnake said:
John was startled a bit, thinking that Angelo was sent to help the academy, "wait, you got booted too? Of all the-, you practically worshipped Michael!"
@Soul OMU

((Prolly got to go for a few))
Angelo growls slightly and shoves passed him. "Yeah, but that didn't stop them. Just because my sexuality isn't straight is a sin so bad to be dropped." he hissed while ignoring him.

Niore, having finished his morning routine and eaten, used a teleportation spell to transport himself outside of defense class. He opened the door and looked around aimlessly until he noticed Ryuu. With the same solemn expression he always wore, he took the seat next to Ryuu and looked forward. Classes were just another thing for him to deal with. Niore rolled his tongue across the inside of his bottom lip, toying with the piercings there.

Nana walked into her first class and took a seat. She glanced around the room in search of a familiar face, but only noticing one that looked vaguely familiar. Looking at the teacher discretely as she tried to remember where she saw him. Wait..wasn't he that guy knocked out beside Ryuu's room?

Nana shook a hand at her own thoughts, "probably not.." She whispered to herself and turned her attention to an area outside of the window.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo growls slightly and shoves passed him. "Yeah, but that didn't stop them. Just because my sexuality isn't straight is a sin so bad to be dropped." he hissed while ignoring him.

[/QUOTE]
John was taken aback, he actually felt bad for egging on Angelo like that. He originally had done it because Angelo had been one of the "perfect" children, whereas he had a sense of human justice, not god's justice. "Hey, I'm sorry" he called after Angelo as John left the infirmary, then he headed in the opposite direction, out the main doors and to the secluded admin building, where his office lay. As soon as he arrived, he knew something was off. He checked the door first, and it was unlocked, he was the only one who really used the building and he used a locking spell on the door so it would sense any teacher with access and automatically allow them entrance and lock behind them as they left. This meant the building had an intruder the night before. Opening the door created a small burst of wind that kicked up some dust, which he caught and examined, at first he thought it was iron filings, and he thought of the hunters before realizing it was small granules of disenchanted ash. His eyes widened, realizing that there must be a supernatural with dark intentions. He sped off to find Elizabeth.

Ryuu peeked over at Niore with red eyes, his cheeks still pink from what had happened with Sebastian. He thought for a moment, knowing how reclusive Niore could be in public. With a sigh, he decided to go ahead and try to talk to him, wanting to calm himself down. "Morning, Niore, sleep well?"

TheGodSnake said:
John was taken aback, he actually felt bad for egging on Angelo like that. He originally had done it because Angelo had been one of the "perfect" children, whereas he had a sense of human justice, not god's justice. "Hey, I'm sorry" he called after Angelo as John left the infirmary, then he headed in the opposite direction, out the main doors and to the secluded admin building, where his office lay. As soon as he arrived, he knew something was off. He checked the door first, and it was unlocked, he was the only one who really used the building and he used a locking spell on the door so it would sense any teacher with access and automatically allow them entrance and lock behind them as they left. This meant the building had an intruder the night before. Opening the door created a small burst of wind that kicked up some dust, which he caught and examined, at first he thought it was iron filings, and he thought of the hunters before realizing it was small granules of disenchanted ash. His eyes widened, realizing that there must be a supernatural with dark intentions. He sped off to find Elizabeth.
Angelo snarls and smashes a wall with his fist, very angry with Elijah for making him have to bring it up. He takes a couple deep breaths before calmly down and going to his office to drink and read.

Elizabeth currently in her office since she doesn't teach until later in the day.

"Morning." Niore replied simply, keeping his gaze forward for a moment before shifting it towards Ryuu. "I slept good, did yo..." He paused, noticing Ryuu's eyes. "Did you eat yet today?"

"Yes, I did, actually." Ryuu said, holding a thumbs up at at Niore with a smirk. It quickly dropped, "but I didn't yesterday.."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo snarls and smashes a wall with his fist, very angry with Elijah for making him have to bring it up. He takes a couple deep breaths before calmly down and going to his office to drink and read.
Elizabeth currently in her office since she doesn't teach until later in the day.

[/QUOTE]
The first place John checked was Elizabeth's classroom, and noticed no one was there so he then proceed to her office, knocking on the door politely.

TheGodSnake said:
The first place John checked was Elizabeth's classroom, and noticed no one was there so he then proceed to her office, knocking on the door politely.
Elizabeth sitting in her office, sipping some tea, she raises a brow and looks up. "hm? Come in..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back