• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Connor. was walking down the hall when the sound of the piano reached his ears. He followed the noise and came to what seemed to be the music room. He leaned on the door frame and didn't dare make a sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Niore watched him and sighed mentally, he looks like a girl doing that. he shrugged as a response to his question, not really caring either way.

TheGodSnake said:
"I'm at this school because when I got here, I became a fighter, I developed some new abilities, I'm one of the reasons those hunters can't get in this school and kill a number of us." John had managed to stay calm, ready for the possibility of an attack from Angelo, this time fueled by a drunken rage.
Isaac smiled, "hate to cut you all out of this, but my offense is a defense as well." He said to the rest of the Class. Suddenly Bella and Isaac were in a dome of fire, which then became hot blue flames, along with Isaac and his doppelgänger, making the dome like a dry oven, "hate to do this to you, but Alez wanted to see us spar, and this is ehat I got!" He yelled over the sound of the flames.

(Going to bed soon)
Angelo growls before stumbling passed him and shoving out of the infirmary. "Of course because Saint fucking Elijah is here to save the fucking day..." he muttered and stumbled out of the school.

------

Ren currently losing herself in her music, playing on the piano, humming softly as she does, never fully sings because she knows what it will do to those who aren't prepared and have strong minds. (@Han Alister )

"Well, I don't have a lot of experience in fighting. So, you choose." Ryuu let his hand drop, his tail unwrapping itself from his waist and slipping out of his jacket.

Connor chuckled a little. Ahh...the piano. One of the favorite instruments to angels. He smiled and stepped farther into the room. He sat down on a stool as quietly as he could and resumed to listen to the music.

Nana sat boredly in class, trying her best to pay attention as she did before. Sleep started to creep onto her eyelids, making them heavy.

TheGodSnake said:
"I'm at this school because when I got here, I became a fighter, I developed some new abilities, I'm one of the reasons those hunters can't get in this school and kill a number of us." John had managed to stay calm, ready for the possibility of an attack from Angelo, this time fueled by a drunken rage.
Isaac smiled, "hate to cut you all out of this, but my offense is a defense as well." He said to the rest of the Class. Suddenly Bella and Isaac were in a dome of fire, which then became hot blue flames, along with Isaac and his doppelgänger, making the dome like a dry oven, "hate to do this to you, but Alez wanted to see us spar, and this is ehat I got!" He yelled over the sound of the flames.

(Going to bed soon)
Isabel seems to be thinking about something. In fact she's thinking of a way she can cheer up Ren. She upset her friend somehow and she can't make her happy. It frustrated Isabel so much she stomped her foot down in rage and her sound magic pulsed outward. Obliterating his flame dome and hitting Isaac. She runs at him and her environmental magic activates the grass rises up in front og her and grabs her arm. Swinging her to make her fly faster towards him. "I thought you were supposed to be on defensive Isaac!" When she was infrot of him she put out her hands and sent out a puff of deity flame. When they cleared out she was gone.

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Connor chuckled a little. Ahh...the piano. One of the favorite instruments to angels. He smiled and stepped farther into the room. He sat down on a stool as quietly as he could and resumed to listen to the music.

[/QUOTE]
Ren playing the piano, humming softly, playing Simple and Clean by Hikari, lost in the music, lightly swaying to the music.

Connor giggled at the girl playing the piano. He closed his eyes and let the music drown out everything else.

(Ahhh...Kingdom Hearts. The good days xD )

Connor smiled when the girl changed to a different tune. He had liked the other song, but he wasn't going to be picky. He was tempted to slam his fingers down on the keyt to scare her but he refrained himself from doing so.

Light said:
Isabel seems to be thinking about something. In fact she's thinking of a way she can cheer up Ren. She upset her friend somehow and she can't make her happy. It frustrated Isabel so much she stomped her foot down in rage and her sound magic pulsed outward. Obliterating his flame dome and hitting Isaac. She runs at him and her environmental magic activates the grass rises up in front og her and grabs her arm. Swinging her to make her fly faster towards him. "I thought you were supposed to be on defensive Isaac!" When she was infrot of him she put out her hands and sent out a puff of deity flame. When they cleared out she was gone.
Isaac sighed as she disappeared, returning to his normal form, the doppelgänger become a small flame once again. "Well, that ruined my day." He said aloud and walked away, wondering what his brother was doing.

John Sighed, "well at least he's not drinking anymore, but I never thought he would ever actually like me." He cleaned up the few liquor bottles while he thought. "Might start using Elijah again though, It just sounds better than john," he said to himself, wishing he had something else to do.

(Night)

Niore sighed, running his fingers in a line across the air. A circle of light appeared in front of him that shot a, hard, unknown acidic substance at Ryuu's feet.

Ren humming softly as she starts to mix dearly beloved and simple and clean together, playing the piano.

-------

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighed as she disappeared, returning to his normal form, the doppelgänger become a small flame once again. "Well, that ruined my day." He said aloud and walked away, wondering what his brother was doing.
John Sighed, "well at least he's not drinking anymore, but I never thought he would ever actually like me." He cleaned up the few liquor bottles while he thought. "Might start using Elijah again though, It just sounds better than john," he said to himself, wishing he had something else to do.

(Night)
Angelo stumbling towards the barrier as he summons his wings and places his hands on where the wings meet his shoulder blades, summons a blade to slash them off. (Wait he thinks Angelo likes him? well... he isn't wrong.)

"Sorry Isaac. Friendship before fun." Isabel was in a window of the school. She ran off to find Ren. Following the music her sensitive ears were picking up on.

Ryuu jumped backwards away from the shots, dodging them. His horns appeared and he slumped slightly. "You really have no interest in this, do you?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren humming softly as she starts to mix dearly beloved and simple and clean together, playing the piano.
-------

Angelo stumbling towards the barrier as he summons his wings and places his hands on where the wings meet his shoulder blades, summons a blade to slash them off. (Wait he thinks Angelo likes him? well... he isn't wrong.)

[/QUOTE](likes him as in not hating his very being. Elijah thinks Angelo hates his very being. But Elijah dozens hate Angelo)

TheGodSnake said:
(likes him as in not hating his very being. Elijah thinks Angelo hates his very being. But Elijah dozens hate Angelo)
(Elijah dozens hate Angelo.... nice. xD

(Also Angelo is drunk and doesn't know what he is doing.)

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu jumped backwards away from the shots, dodging them. His horns appeared and he slumped slightly. "You really have no interest in this, do you?"
Niore watched Ryuu dodge his petty attack. "Nope," He said boredly, crossing his arms.

Connor stood up from the stool. "You're pretty good at the piano." He said as he tapped her on the shoulder and laughed. "I don't listen to much music but yours sounds great."

Ren blinks slightly as she comes out of her own bubble. "Huh? Oh thank you." she said softly and smiled kindly at him. "I usually play when i have to get something off my chest."

Ren blinks and turns towards her. "...? Isabel? What are you doing here...? You should be in class... Or defrosting and losing mana to reconnect yourself..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back