• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
"So what are you gonna play?" Isabel looks at the keys. She presses one.
Ren shrugs while sitting back a bit.

-----

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu finished eating and stretched, "that's better." He smiled, not minding Sebastian's hand.
Sebastian smiles a bit. "That's good..." He said as he moved his hand along Ryuu's back, not really noticing it was there.

Ryuu didn't mind, it was like being pet. His tail flicked lightly from this newfound relaxation and he smiled a little.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu didn't mind, it was like being pet. His tail flicked lightly from this newfound relaxation and he smiled a little.
Sebastian lightly running his hand along his back, lightly sips from his mug as he drinks some more herbal tea. "Don't you have class soon?" He said while looking at him.

"Yeah, I think." Ryuu blinked a few times, trying to remember which class he had. "Oh, I have Health" he said happily, though he already knew it probably wouldn't be a blast.

Asphyxiated said:
"Yeah, I think." Ryuu blinked a few times, trying to remember which class he had. "Oh, I have Health" he said happily, though he already knew it probably wouldn't be a blast.
Sebastian blinks. "Oh boy... You have Grimm... Good luck..." He said while rubbing Ryuu's back, drinking his tea with his free hand.

As nick and Haru left the class Nick shook his head, "that would have been so much better if I actually had a need to heal myself,"

Isaac had just entered the school and was still looking for his brother.

Elijah had finished cleaning up Angelos mess. "Elizabeth, I hope your watching him, I feel his about to do something he'll regret," he said aloud to the apparently empty room.

(@Soul OMU)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian blinks. "Oh boy... You have Grimm... Good luck..." He said while rubbing Ryuu's back, drinking his tea with his free hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Who is that?" Ryuu asked, looking up at Sebastian.

"It's okay if you don't want to play anything. I was just wondering. So what class do we have next?"

Grimm was in the form of a block of cheese on his table. Waiting for the students to walk through the door.

TheGodSnake said:
As nick and Haru left the class Nick shook his head, "that would have been so much better if I actually had a need to heal myself,"
Isaac had just entered the school and was still looking for his brother.

Elijah had finished cleaning up Angelos mess. "Elizabeth, I hope your watching him, I feel his about to do something he'll regret," he said aloud to the apparently empty room.

(@Soul OMU)
Haru smiles a tiny bit. "Still... It's helpful... Because just stopping the blood isn't enough..." She said softly while frowning.

-----

Angelo sighs and drops the knife, can't do it, has angry hot tears running down his cheeks. "Damn it!"

---

Asphyxiated said:
"Who is that?" Ryuu asked, looking up at Sebastian.
Sebastian rubs the back of his neck. "He's a little odd..."

"Odd?" Ryuu cocked his head to the side, "how so?" A bewildered expression was plastered on his pale features.

Asphyxiated said:
"Odd?" Ryuu cocked his head to the side, "how so?" A bewildered expression was plastered on his pale features.
Sebastian gives him a slightly smile. "Uh well... I don't know how to explain him..." He said while rubbing the back of his neck with his own hand, still rubbing Ryuu's back.

(hey, i'm back! :D )

Tyler woke up from a nightmare, startled, and fell back on the chair, hitting the ground. the classroom seemed empty. danm, i slept too long he thought, getting up and putting the chair back in, wondering how long he had been asleep for, rubbing his head a bit

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles a tiny bit. "Still... It's helpful... Because just stopping the blood isn't enough..." She said softly while frowning.
-----

Angelo sighs and drops the knife, can't do it, has angry hot tears running down his cheeks. "Damn it!"

[/QUOTE]
Nick nods, "yeah, but my situation is a bit different," as he finished speaking, he summoned a knife and started to cut open his palm.

Asphyxiated said:
"You're making me sleepy.." Ryuu said, talking about Sebastian rubbing his back.
TheGodSnake said:
Nick nods, "yeah, but my situation is a bit different," as he finished speaking, he summoned a knife and started to cut open his palm.
Sebastian blushes and takes his hand off. "Sorry... Didn't mean to... And didn't know it was..."

---

Haru looks at him. "...Nick..." She said softly while looking at him.

----

Angelo sobbing, upset at himself for being so weak.

(@Azure Sky, you missed teaching first period...)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azure Sky[/URL], you missed teaching first period...)
"Don't look so worried," Nick said with a slight smile as he pulled the knife away. Where there should have been blood flowing from underneath his skin, there was just a blue glow. After a moment, the area under the skin repealed with ice before the skin grew back over the wound. "See? I'm okay, barely even hurt."

Haru huffed. "Still... I'd like to know incase I have to heal myself." She said while crossing her arms, her ears flickering as she heard Angelo. Elizabeth's voice floated past Elijah's ears. "You still need to apologize... Also he nearly cut off his wings..."

Angelo sobering up, told Elizabeth why he had fallen and knows because of who.

(@Asphyxiated, also I accepted Naori, he can be in group A.)

Tsubaki wandering around the school, looking around as she jumps from shadow to shadow, exploring, her tail flicking lazily.

(sorry, DX im not good with checking the notices on here)

Tyler snuk out of the room, hoping noone noticed. he wondered when his next class would happen. he started walking towards the cafeteria, eventually making it there, still hoping noone noticed he was asleep.

@Asphyxiated[/URL], also I accepted Naori, he can be in group A.)

Tsubaki wandering around the school, looking around as she jumps from shadow to shadow, exploring, her tail flicking lazily.
"Damn I suck at protecting the people in this school, most of all from themselves." Elijah says to himself as he leaves the infirmary and hears Elizabeth's voice. "Either way, I need food first, the run really drained me.

Nick nodded, "yeah, I understand the need, especially after last night. I guess I wanted to show you is all"

@Soul OMU

TheGodSnake said:
Nick nodded, "yeah, I understand the need, especially after last night. I guess I wanted to show you is all"

@Soul OMU
Haru smiles weakly. "I think it's a good class for you to learn... In case it ever happens again and we can't get back in time..." she said softly while walking with him.

(I swear i thought I posted this!)

Xerath was still in space in his pod sent from Abkur. He looked outside of the window and saw a planet approaching. He thought to himself, I've seen this planet before at school. It has some creatures. They are not a very intelligent species. Homosapiens. More like not so homosapiens. He laughed at his joke and realized his fate of landing on Earth. He accepted it and he waited until he was close enough to press the "land" button. He pressed it and nothing happened. He pressed it a few more times and noticed he was getting incredibly close to Earth. He started to rapidly press the land button and nothing was happening. About one minute before landing he pressed the eject button, the only button that seemed to be working. He closed his body with the rocks surrounding him making him look like a statue. He was shot into the atmosphere of Earth and he watched his pod crash when it hit the ground. Xerath continued to float down safely. When he reached about four inches off of the ground, he released the stones so they were floating around him, he stopped and looked around. He saw a large building with some students around it. He started to float there because he had no idea of what else to do. He reached the nearest student and tried to speak his best English. "Where I go?" He pointed to the school and listened to their response. He was lucky he understood English better than he was at speaking it. He nodded his head and said, "Thank you". He floated towards the school and entered asking one more person of where to go. They took him to the principals office and he entered, waiting for assistance.

((Sorry that is so long. :/ ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back