• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Xerath thought while walking with Elizabeth. "Vampire? What is that? Why no human? Humans on Earth?" So many questions were popping up in his head he didn't know which to ask first.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren smiles and giggles. "Alright, I'll play something I know."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright." Isabel waits.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath thought while walking with Elizabeth. "Vampire? What is that? Why no human? Humans on Earth?" So many questions were popping up in his head he didn't know which to ask first.
Light said:
"Alright." Isabel waits.
Elizabeth sighs softly. "Humans don't exactly treat us super naturals kindly... Which is why no one at this school is really human, we may look it but only so we can blend in and hide." She said while walking with him.

---------

Ren starts to play Sanctuary.

(Sorry @SnowFeather school made me put down my IPad)

Elijah was scrounging down food when he felt a breach in the barrier. "Shit," he muttered as he ran at a high speed down the hallways. Passing Haru and Nick, creating a gust of wind as he ran. As he turned the corner, he was a bit startled, "it's just a girl" he thought to himself until he saw the gun. Thinking she had been sent by the. Hunters, he sped up so he was almost invisible and pulled out his spear and used it to grab the gun as she attempted to reload it before showing up at the other end of the hallway again tossing the gun aside. "Alright, what the hell are you doing in my school!" He said coldly.

As something rushed past him Nick jumped, "the hell was that?"

( @TheGodSnake it's ok!)

Ashley jumped at Elijah and roared. She turned into a wolf and jumped off of him. She growled at him and snarled. "Why did you do that!?" She said in human language. She once more jumped at him, pinning him to the ground. She turned human and took out a blade knife from her pocket. "Why?" She said, putting the sharp blade on the ground. She stared into his eyes with fury.

Haru blinks. "That was head of security... And there is a werewolf at school now..." She said while narrowing her eyes.

---

Sebastian smiles a bit and pecks his cheek briefly and blushes badly. "S-sorry that was out of line..."

Angelo sleeping against a tree by the front of school, passed out from all the alcohol.

Axel was late for class because of an unknown reason.

'Good morning class, sorry I'm late, I had something to attend to.Anyways this is the new Defence class. Any questions before we start?' said Axel as he analyzed his students.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath said, "Oh. Ok. That's good. I wish thy to away. Very stupid people." He continues walking.
Elizabeth sighs softly. "However... There are some people who are obsessed with finding us and killing us... They are known as Hunters..."

[QUOTE="Azure Sky](sorry different time zones, and university stuff going on, so I couldn't post for quite some time)

[/QUOTE]
(It's okay, I tagged you this morning to tell you that... It's second class soon so he is on break and talk to other teachers.)

"Ok." Ryuu continued to smile as he stood, patting Sebastian's head as he went to class, "see you third period~" he seemed very chipper as he disappeared out of the cafeteria.

-

Naoki walked through the halls in search of someone, the black ears atop his head twitching. He looked a lot like Ryuu, his brother, but like a shorter version with more childish features. The tail that swayed from under his jacket was a demons tail, thin, black, and pointed at the end. Naoki looked around with red eyes and sighed. He was usually good at keeping directions, but Ryuu didn't send him a map like he promised.

So, my teacher just pet my head. Should I be scared?

8% battery life. Uh oh.))

Asphyxiated said:
"Ok." Ryuu continued to smile as he stood, patting Sebastian's head as he went to class, "see you third period~" he seemed very chipper as he disappeared out of the cafeteria.
-

Naoki walked through the halls in search of someone, the black ears atop his head twitching. He looked a lot like Ryuu, his brother, but like a shorter version with more childish features. The tail that swayed from under his jacket was a demons tail, thin, black, and pointed at the end. Naoki looked around with red eyes and sighed. He was usually good at keeping directions, but Ryuu didn't send him a map like he promised.

So, my teacher just pet my head. Should I be scared?

8% battery life. Uh oh.))
Tsubaki currently shadow hopping as she finds her way around the school, popping up by Naoki for a moment. "..."

Sebastian raises a brow at the pat but says nothing.

(I dunno... Maybe?)

Xerath said, "Oh that's very good. I don't like homosapiens. They is stupid. Very good too." He was mixing up the words bad and good.

After class was over Axel went to talk to other teachers to get more info on the school, then he went for a walk through the halls where he met Naoki.

'Hello student, are you lost?' asked Axel.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath said, "Oh that's very good. I don't like homosapiens. They is stupid. Very good too." He was mixing up the words bad and good.
Elizabeth walking with him, showing him the school. "Very bad you mean."

Naoki jumped away from where someone had popped up. Being in a school full of strangers and having one pop up near you wasn't exactly a great happening.

He then shifted when the teacher popped up, nodding his head. Naoki wasn't one for many words.

Ryuu went to Health class and took a seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back