• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

@Soul OMU

"So your this principal I've heard about. I'm glad that your here, saves me a long walk. I received my schedule but I would like someone to show me where my classes are located."

@SnowFeather

He looked over to see Ashley starring at him and smiled.

Elizabeth wearing a toothy grin. "Oh isn't that cute, you think I actually care enough to give you a guide.... You should have been here yesterday. Since you weren't, you can find everything yourself." she said as she walked away.

@Sacred

Her eyes went wide as he smiled at her, making her blush even more. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment. All she wanted to do right now was either run for the doors and disappear into the woods, to leave this place, or to just jump right at Damien and kiss him. No Ash... Don't do something stupid, something you'll regret... She thought. A tear fell down her cheek but was immediately wiped away. Stay strong..

Dark Isabel started to laugh. "Oh my gosh that was rich! You actually thought she would do something for you?! Hilarious!"

"Tell that to my other split personalities. They might actually give a crap." Dark Isabel rolled her eyes.

'Miss Isabel, a young lady such as yourself shouldn't talk like that...especially in the presence of the headmistress and myself' said Axel in a cold tone. 'Very well ,the headmistress isn't very fond of you, it seems, so take this guide' as he said that Axel gave Damien a broschure which contained all the info he needed about the school as well as classes and the places he needed to go to. 'As for you...' continued Axel looking at Ashley who was trying to run away '...go with Damien, the guide and map should help you both find your dorms...That would be all' he said finishing his sentence.

@SnowFeather / @Sacred / @Light

@Sacred @Azure Sky @TheGodSnake

Ashley ran and ran. She ran through the woods, eyesight blinded by her tears. She stumbled over roots and turned into a wolf. Snowfeather navigated through the trees easily with her senses and gained speed. She crashed into a clearing. The grass was green and there was a small lake. Snowfeather went up to it and laid down. "Why are you SO STUPID!!" She yelled out loud to herself. "You can't even BEHAVE!!" She scratched herself across her muzzle, yelping in pain. "What is even WRONG with YOU!!" She cried and whined. She just lay there then, scolding herself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( He actually has light grey-ish eyes.)
"Grimm the deity of torture at your service though the humans call me the Grim reaper in their own Halloween mythology. Maybe it's because I also dabble in the art of death." He bows.
Cordelia gave him a hesitant nod. "D-death? Grim Reaper?"

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Cordelia gave him a hesitant nod. "D-death? Grim Reaper?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes I'm sure I said that." Grimm nods.

Cordelia looked down. "Oh...I...I see." How did she manage to find someone with powers like his so quickly? "Well...I'm Cordelia. Er...I just got here and I'm sort of lost." She said, blushing. "Do you know where the principal is?"

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Cordelia looked down. "Oh...I...I see." How did she manage to find someone with powers like his so quickly? "Well...I'm Cordelia. Er...I just got here and I'm sort of lost." She said, blushing. "Do you know where the principal is?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes I do. Follow me Cordelia." Grimm turns and starts walking to where Elizabeth is.

Light said:
"Yes I do. Follow me Cordelia." Grimm turns and starts walking to where Elizabeth is.
"Thank you." The young woman said softly, following him. "Are you a teacher here?"

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"Thank you." The young woman said softly, following him. "Are you a teacher here?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes I am. Health teacher." Grimm nods.

Damien sighed to himself "This is turning out pretty badly" Damien took the guide from Axel "and your headmaster seems even more demonic than most of you.

@Light

He looked straight at Isabel "You should come with me for a second. That way you can get to know and not think I'm a total prick."

Niore stopped and sighed, beginning to toy with his tongue piercing again.

Nana smiled when they both stopped and took a piece of bread from Ryuu's plate, knowing he wasn't a fan of the plain food.

I'll bbl too, I have some chores to do. If I'm not back in time, just continue without me.)

@Asphyxiated

Light said:
"Yes I am. Health teacher." Grimm nods.
The HEALTH teacher? Cordelia thought, surprised. The irony there was heavy to say the least. A part of her almost felt afraid at the thought of being in a student in his class. "Oh." She murmured. Starting to get nervous, she popped a sucker into her mouth.

Dark Isabel stepped out the shadows. She looked younger than her other split personalities but she still looked at least 16. Her red eyes still had a glow and her white hair caught and reflected the light beautifully. She wore a red short sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket. She had on black jeans and had on a white pair of high top converses. Her cat ears moved and then steadied. She had perfected curves, not to much and not too little. "You asking me out on a date lover boy?" She put a hand on her hip and smirked.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]
The HEALTH teacher? Cordelia thought, surprised. The irony there was heavy to say the least. A part of her almost felt afraid at the thought of being in a student in his class. "Oh." She murmured. Starting to get nervous, she popped a sucker into her mouth.

[/QUOTE]
"I can feel your fear and nervousness." Grimm states. "Relax."

Damiens face turned a bright red and looked away. "I-I just wanna find that other girl and my classes." He tried to avoid eye contact when he spoke.

Isaac led Isabella into the cafeteria, and over to a table, "what do you want for lunch, I'll bring it over." He says nicely.

Nick had retreated to the roof, feeling horrible. In order to keep himself isolated, he made a dome of ice around himself and just sat there.

Elijah was looking for Ashley, "he must have done the spell incorrectly for her to be able to break it, and the Wards around the gates needed to be fixed. Everything was going wrong today and he just wanted a nap. Putting his search on hold, he went to the front gates and started weaving together his enchantment once again. Grimm, Elizabeth, and Van Fenrir would have to add their respective magics in order to complete it, but for now it would keep humans out.

Sacred said:
Damiens face turned a bright red and looked away. "I-I just wanna find that other girl and my classes." He tried to avoid eye contact when he spoke.
"Don't look away from me. Look at me when you speak to me. Also I might show you around if I feel like it but finding that girl? Hell no. Way to much of an emotional wreck for my tastes in women and also I think I like the jerk version of you better. You were way hotter that way." Dark Isabel starts to turn around and walk away. She speaks over her shoulder. "You just gonna stand there and stare at my ass all day? You can do that later if you want but right now lets get this tour over with."

Light said:
Dark Isabel stepped out the shadows. She looked younger than her other split personalities but she still looked at least 16. Her red eyes still had a glow and her white hair caught and reflected the light beautifully. She wore a red short sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket. She had on black jeans and had on a white pair of high top converses. Her cat ears moved and then steadied. She had perfected curves, not to much and not too little. "You asking me out on a date lover boy?" She put a hand on her hip and smirked.

"I can feel your fear and nervousness." Grimm states. "Relax."
Cordelia gulped. He could sense her feelings? What's next, her thoughts? What her powers were? "S-sorry." she stuttered, before taking a deep breath.

TheGodSnake said:
(I can't wait for Dark Isabella to disappear, that one is a BITCH)
( Once she gets back to Isabels body she can sometimes take over. Like taking turns. That's what they always do. She's hardcore and mean but I love her for it.)

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Cordelia gulped. He could sense her feelings? What's next, her thoughts? What her powers were? "S-sorry." she stuttered, before taking a deep breath.

[/QUOTE]
"There's nothing to apologize for I'm not your enemy. So want to tell me more about yourself?" Grimm chuckles.

Isabel thinks for a minute. "I really don't have to eat in this body so no thanks. I just really need to find my other split personalities. Witch Isabella must be befriending some form of lufe or just brewing some doomsday spell. Dark Isabella...... would uh be.. I honestly don't know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back