• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

(@Soul OMU I was just saying :) )...you seem a little irritated by 'grammar nazi comments' though, so I'll just stop)

@SnowFeather

Axel heared that Ashley has been missing for a while and someone asked him to look for her. He asked a few students and he found out she was last seen entering the woods. So he just entered the forest looking for the bizzare girl which intrigued him a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
as Elijah gets near, he draws his spear and manages to plant it in the ground, standing on the handle end, "so I've finally found you again, are you done fighting me?"
(@Soul OMU exactly)
Snowfeather's ears perked as she spun around to see Elijah. She growled but turned human. "I'm done alright!" She cried and tears poured down her face.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky](@Soul OMU I was just saying :) )...you seem a little irritated by 'grammar nazi comments' though, so I'll just stop)
@SnowFeather

Axel heared that Ashley has been missing for a while and the headmistress asked him to look for her. He asked a few students and he found out she was last seen entering the woods. So he just entered the forest looking for the bizzare girl which intrigued him a bit.

[/QUOTE]
(Don't assume the headmistress would ask things.)

'What do we have here...a fallen angel...Are you perhaps, Elijah? The headmistress told me about you. May I know why you're attempting to harass my student?' asked Axel who appeared out of nowhere 'Hello Ashley, I finally found you...Jeez don't just run off to the woods each time you have problems, if you want to be stronger confront your problems with an undominable will' he continued talking with a way gentler tone in Ashley's case.

@SnowFeather / @TheGodSnake

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Don't assume the headmistress would ask things.)

[/QUOTE]
(fixed)

Last edited by a moderator:
SnowFeather said:
Snowfeather's ears perked as she spun around to see Elijah. She growled but turned human. "I'm done alright!" She cried and tears poured down her face.
Elijah's smile fell and he jumped off the spear, grabbing it and putting it in its holder, "hey, you okay?" He said softly, putting a hand on her back.

(Soul, I was just saying exactly in agreement with what you said, and I'm leaving for a few hours,)

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah's smile fell and he jumped off the spear, grabbing it and putting it in its holder, "hey, you okay?" He said softly, putting a hand on her back.
(Soul, I was just saying exactly in agreement with what you said, and I'm leaving for a few hours,)
(I knew that much. And okay, we will tag you if we need you!)

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac ran after her, wanting to try something. He shifted into his natural form and concentrating on his feet, and they became like a rocket, making him blast past Isabella at a high speed, laughing before he shifted into his normal form again, falling down and rolling through the sticks, still laughing.
Elijah felt the three different movements through the Barrier and sighed, Probably Angelo in his depressed state, and his little brother, definitely twice, he took flight and flew high, looking around the grounds as he saw the wolf at the lake. His dark side flaring up a bit in his anger, he flew straight for the lake, ready for a fight, but not drawing a weapon, just in case of a possibility of peace.

(I think it would be funny if Elijah's dark side was attracted to Ashley. Ideas?)
Isabel appears next to him. "I can sense her."

Sacred said:
@Light
He giggled to himself "I've never met someone like you before." He put his hands behind his head "your different from everyone else."
"How so?" Dark Isabel seems curious.

(Brb for another 20 min.)

(by the way SnowFeather asked me if Axel could search for Ashley, as the preoccupied teacher he is...Just so you know I'm not doing things randomly :| )

TheGodSnake said:
Ashley's eyes went wide at the sudden friendliness from Elijah. "I-I'm fine..."

@TheGodSnake[/URL]

(fixed)
"Axel!" She blushed at the thought that he had gone looking for her. She then realized that he saw her and Elijah, making her blush even more.. "Well.. The thing was, I needed some time alone, and I can totally solve my own problems!" She said, a tear falling down her chin that was soon wiped away. "I' just handle them better on my own.."

Damien cocked an eyebrow "Surprise you don't see it yourself. You don't act like everyone I've met so far, most people I've met are either really bossy, kind, or just plane insane. I've never met someone like you before." He continued to look around the hallways Jesus, why haven't we found my classes yet? He looked back towards her "I'm actually kinda glad you're different. I like to meet people with different personalities. By the way, where exactly are we going?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Yes.)

[/QUOTE]
"think what you want of me Autumn just know this: the pursuit of power and strength is noble until you lord it over others" Vallen says looking at the fawn "Strength can be good, but I suppose you would never learn that with the bucks in the north"

@SnowFeather

'If you say so Ashley, by the way is Elijah bothering you?' asked Axel, concerned for his student, but the fallen angel in front of him was different from what he imagined, he seemed...gentle, in a way.

@TheGodSnake @Azure Sky

"No Axel, not at all.."

Out of nowhere, Frederick landed, pushing Elijah away from Ashley. "What are you doing with her!? Stay away from Ash!" He yelled at his older brother. He then turned to Ashley. He went up to her and held her in his arms. "Are you okay?" He said in a gentle tone. Then he started sounding anxious. "Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?! Did he touch you!? Did he say something to you!?" He petted her head several times as to calm not only her, but himself as well.

"I-I'm fine Rick.." She said calmly and held him further away, seeing a tear in the corner of his eye. She wiped it away and stroked his cheek. He was burning hot, which meant that he was nervous and angry. "Shhh, it's alright sweetheart, I''m fine, you're fine, we're fine..." She said as she hugged him, this time as she stroked his head.. He embraced her as well and cried on her shoulder...

StarKeeper said:
"think what you want of me Autumn just know this: the pursuit of power and strength is noble until you lord it over others" Vallen says looking at the fawn "Strength can be good, but I suppose you would never learn that with the bucks in the north"
Autumn has a sad smile. "No i wouldn't because all i learned there was pain, blood, abuse, bullying, and that friends don't exist.... So in truth... you aren't my friend... you never have been because you just used me for power.... you can have your bloody crow back... I don't want it." She wrote on a note before going out the window, using vines to catch her.

Thanks~ ))

Ryuu watched Nana take some of his food and shook his head. Naoki for some reason stood and walked all the way around the table to stand next to Ryuu and whisper something to him. "Yes, he has 26.." Ryuu replied and listened, "no, I wouldn't ask him about that...." Naoki whispered something again and Ryuu sighed, "why do you think?" Naoki's face reddened and Ryuu nodded, patting him on the head. He himself couldn't really judge Naoki's reaction, since he did the same in such situations. He Was tempted to tell them what they were whispering about, but decided to keep it a secret.

After that little thing was over with, Naoki started to trot back over to his seat when he tripped over his foot and hit the floor. "Ow.."

Ryuu could only stare, blinking a few times. He'd been away from him so long, he had forgotten how clumsy Naoki was. "Ah~ Klutz."

Naoki pouted, his cheeks pink.

Ryuu stood and helped him up before looking around for a familiar face. When his light red eyes landed on the target, he grabbed Naoki's wrist and started to walk him over there when Naoki stopped. "What's wrong?"

Naoki sighed, "I didn't want to tell you, but I hurt my ankle earlier and it's getting harder to walk."

Ryuu huffed and pat his head again after making an agreement with Naoki that he wouldn't follow him to the infirmary. Naoki hated how much he would worry about him, though he said he could understand why.

Ryuu crossed his arms as Naoki disappeared from the cafeteria and turned back to the other person he wanted see. He flopped down on a seat across from Sebastian and smiled.

Asphyxiated said:
Thanks~ ))
Ryuu watched Nana take some of his food and shook his head. Naoki for some reason stood and walked all the way around the table to stand next to Ryuu and whisper something to him. "Yes, he has 26.." Ryuu replied and listened, "no, I wouldn't ask him about that...." Naoki whispered something again and Ryuu sighed, "why do you think?" Naoki's face reddened and Ryuu nodded, patting him on the head. He himself couldn't really judge Naoki's reaction, since he did the same in such situations. He Was tempted to tell them what they were whispering about, but decided to keep it a secret.

After that little thing was over with, Naoki started to trot back over to his seat when he tripped over his foot and hit the floor. "Ow.."

Ryuu could only stare, blinking a few times. He'd been away from him so long, he had forgotten how clumsy Naoki was. "Ah~ Klutz."

Naoki pouted, his cheeks pink.

Ryuu stood and helped him up before looking around for a familiar face. When his light red eyes landed on the target, he grabbed Naoki's wrist and started to walk him over there when Naoki stopped. "What's wrong?"

Naoki sighed, "I didn't want to tell you, but I hurt my ankle earlier and it's getting harder to walk."

Ryuu huffed and pat his head again after making an agreement with Naoki that he wouldn't follow him to the infirmary. Naoki hated how much he would worry about him, though he said he could understand why.

Ryuu crossed his arms as Naoki disappeared from the cafeteria and turned back to the other person he wanted see. He flopped down on a seat across from Sebastian and smiled.
Sebastian sipping his tea, glances up from his paper. "Hello Ryuu, how are you?" he asked while looking at him for a moment and going back to his paper.

----

Angelo makes his way back to the infirmary, currently checking over Isabel's frozen body before going to his office to start reading and doing something since he still has his knife.

'O-K...I'll just back away slowly...' said Axel, he wasn't exactly fit for touching moments so he was going to leave.

As long as his student was fine he didn't need to worry about her. He turned his back and started to walk slowly.

@SnowFeather

"I'm fine. You?" Ryuu replied, propping his face up with his hands as he looked at Sebastian, a small smile plastered on his face.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn has a sad smile. "No i wouldn't because all i learned there was pain, blood, abuse, bullying, and that friends don't exist.... So in truth... you aren't my friend... you never have been because you just used me for power.... you can have your bloody crow back... I don't want it." She wrote on a note before going out the window, using vines to catch her.

[/QUOTE]
"stupid girl" Vallen mutters to himself before turning around. He takes out the cube and activates sending green and black bolts of energy around the room and says "I suppose we can move the time table up a bit then"

When Naoki made it to the infirmary, walking to the best of his ability at trying to seem normal, he looked around and scratched his head.

Asphyxiated said:
"I'm fine. You?" Ryuu replied, propping his face up with his hands as he looked at Sebastian, a small smile plastered on his face.
StarKeeper said:
"stupid girl" Vallen mutters to himself before turning around. He takes out the cube and activates sending green and black bolts of energy around the room and says "I suppose we can move the time table up a bit then"
Autumn walking in the forest, sighs softly. "Dad was write... I am going to die alone and friendless..." she wrote on the ground before walking deeper into the woods.

-----

Sebastian sipping his tea. "I'm fine, Unfortunately, no one seemed interested in my class so i might resign and become the librarian or just the gardener..."

Asphyxiated said:
When Naoki made it to the infirmary, walking to the best of his ability at trying to seem normal, he looked around and scratched his head.
Angelo wrapping his wrists and steps out of his office, "Did you need something?" he asked, his usual bright eyes dull.

"I could see you being a librarian, but honestly, if you like what you teach then you shouldn't give up on it." He smiled a little, speaking lightly.

Naoki only nodded and rolled the bottom of his pants leg back to show the injury. He didn't recognize him as the guy from the tree.

(Brb finding charger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back