• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Isabel gets up. Staggering.

Witch Isabel runs up with a root drill on her hand. Caked with screaming ghosts. She stabs the drill at Isabels stomach as it spins rapidly. Spirits and flames fly off. The drill is unable to enter since the deity state is in affect. An explosion occurs and knocks both of them back. Witch Isabella blasts witch mana at her making Isabel fly even further and starts to eat her mana. She flies into the tangled Dark Izzy as she slams her draconic tail down on her.

"I would think you a fellow elemental would understand the allure of our true forms" Vallen says in a venomous tone "So go to hell". Vallen throws hsi apple core away and disperses his knife before looking to Autumn and saying "That was a misunderstanding anyway"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looks at him. "It's about a young woman in the victorian era who is way before her time and wants to be treated as an equal rather then a companion... then she mets the one man who challenges her and makes her better however he is betrothed to another woman."
-----

Autumn doesn't see him nod as she is focusing on something else, making something in her hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Ohh, sounds interesting." Ryuu sat back in his chair and watched him, a bad feeling beginning gnaw at the back of his head. He dismissed it and continued to watch Sebastian, though not creepily.

TheGodSnake said:
(Eli and Elizabeth are technically a few minutes before the fighting started, and they will be able to arrive at current time.)
As Eli drinks the wine, his dark self calms down, appeased by the drink, and Eli feels empowered again, the blood helping him replenish mana and energy. "Of course you realized it," Eli says as he finishes another paper, "I'm worried about," he stops mid-sentence, as he senses the fight "judging by the mana, it's Van Fenrir, and she's fighting," he cocks his head as he registers the other two signatures, "herself?" he stands up, "the mana they're thro around may be enough to break the barrier, then we'll have hunters flooding the place. His eyes flash as DE(Dark Eli) recognizes the possibility for carnage. "Should we intervene?"

Isaac sighs, "maybe not, but at least I'm not fighting myself not to take some one on the floor in front of my roommate," Isaac says scathingly, getting back at him for the tact comment, "I still understand the need for her to finish this herself.
StarKeeper said:
"I would think you a fellow elemental would understand the allure of our true forms" Vallen says in a venomous tone "So go to hell". Vallen throws hsi apple core away and disperses his knife before looking to Autumn and saying "That was a misunderstanding anyway"
Asphyxiated said:
"Ohh, sounds interesting." Ryuu sat back in his chair and watched him, a bad feeling beginning gnaw at the back of his head. He dismissed it and continued to watch Sebastian, though not creepily.
Elizabeth sipping her wine. "No.. She has to deal with this on her own. They are fighting for who has the right to control the body that they share... so it wouldn't be fair for us to intervene..." she said while finishes the files and puts them away.

----

Autumn says nothing as she looks at the girls fighting, has nothing to say to Vallen because she can't trust him anymore.

----

Sebastian looks at him. "What is it?" he said while finishing his tea.

"Yeah, you're right," he retrieved his spear and twirls it lightly in one hand, "I just want to insure that Barrier stays up," he looks over at Elizabeth, an actual smile lightly gracing his face, "of course, I plan to kill most of the hunters on the east side of the barrier tonight, while there patrolling or sleeping,"

Gonna call it a night

TheGodSnake said:
"Yeah, you're right," he retrieved his spear and twirls it lightly in one hand, "I just want to insure that Barrier stays up," he looks over at Elizabeth, an actual smile lightly gracing his face, "of course, I plan to kill most of the hunters on the east side of the barrier tonight, while there patrolling or sleeping,"

Gonna call it a night
((same here. catch you guys tommorow))

Danny was walking down the street towards his new school, he kept hs umbrella open to keep the daylight off of him so that he could walk in peace. "What a drag, why is it so bright today?" He looked at his shoulder to see Fluffy taking a nap "you have no worries at all, do you? Meh, I can't blame you though. You have no responsibilities like me." He reached the front doors of the school and walked in "God! Its bright in here to." He kept the umbrella closer to him so that the light wouldn't touch his skin. He continued down the hallways, hoping people here were at least semi sane.

"Ah..uh.." Ryuu rubbed the back of his neck, not sure what to say. The bad feeling came back and he huffed, "I don't know why, but I bad weird feeling...like that weird feeling you get when you're being watched." The moment he finished his sentence, a pair of black cat ears twitched in his peripherals, followed by a familiar voice, "You just now noticed me? You're losing your touch." Naoki sat on the floor beside Ryuu, using the chair next to him to prop his head on.

"Naoki? When did you get there?" Ryuu looked down at his brother who shrugged, "a few minutes ago. Ryuu, is it normal for guys to kiss?"

Ryuu sighed, "I guess? I don't see a problem with it. Why?"

Naoki peered at him for a minute and shrugged, keeping the reason to himself, "none of your business."

Ryuu reached down and grabbing his cheek with a pinch, "don't be like that."

"Ow-" Naoki twisted his head and bit Ryuu's wrist, causing him to let go and give Naoki a chance to slip away.

Ryuu watched the youth start to rush away and trip on his own tail. Ryuu started to stand to help him, but Naoki was already up from the ground and rubbing his face just before walking again. He sighed, not really sure Naoki's point of sneaking around and asking such things. With a slow movement, he turned to Sebastian, "sorry..." (Night you guys.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looks at him. "What is it?" he said while finishing his tea.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
"Ah..uh.." Ryuu rubbed the back of his neck, not sure what to say. The bad feeling came back and he huffed, "I don't know why, but I bad weird feeling...like that weird feeling you get when you're being watched." The moment he finished his sentence, a pair of black cat ears twitched in his peripherals, followed by a familiar voice, "You just now noticed me? You're losing your touch." Naoki sat on the floor beside Ryuu, using the chair next to him to prop his head on.
"Naoki? When did you get there?" Ryuu looked down at his brother who shrugged, "a few minutes ago. Ryuu, is it normal for guys to kiss?"

Ryuu sighed, "I guess? I don't see a problem with it. Why?"

Naoki peered at him for a minute and shrugged, keeping the reason to himself, "none of your business."

Ryuu reached down and grabbing his cheek with a pinch, "don't be like that."

"Ow-" Naoki twisted his head and bit Ryuu's wrist, causing him to let go and give Naoki a chance to slip away.

Ryuu watched the youth start to rush away and trip on his own tail. Ryuu started to stand to help him, but Naoki was already up from the ground and rubbing his face just before walking again. He sighed, not really sure Naoki's point of sneaking around and asking such things. With a slow movement, he turned to Sebastian, "sorry..." (Night you guys.)
Sebastian blinks and looks amused. "It's okay... My sister asked that back when I was younger..." he said while rubbing the back of his neck looking embarrassed, blushing a bit.

(Night~)

Scheani said:
Giggling lightly at Mai's expression she nodded, "Food, very important. Or I just fall back asleep in a very dramatic way.." She smiled at Mai as she bean to walk forwards, arm in arm. "Do you know anyone here?" She questioned spontaneously, her madman hair framing her face in a silvery overgrown lions mane.
@Peachypants ))
Mai sighed a little. "Honestly, no. I'm terrible with first impressions." Her face lit up a little when she saw their destination. Her stomach growled as loud as a wolf who hasn't eaten in weeks. Mai gasped and grabbed her belly in an attempt to mute the thunder inside of her. "GAAH I'M STARVING. CAN WE PLEASE HURRY UP!?" She yelled, pitying herself a bit.

Isabel grabbed the dragons tail and used her strength to tear the dragon away from the trees and swing her towards Witch Isabella. The dragon crash landed on her.

Isabel continued the assualt by summoning a bow. She holds her hand in position a black arrow appears in her hand. It erupts in deity magic and she fires it. The arrow flies by them and expands into a large black orb floating. Electricity erratically branches out from it non-stop. It also acts as a black hole. Sucking things around it towards it. The dragon and Witch Isabella are sucked into the orb and are electrocuted. The orb gets smaller and smaller until it it disappears. Isabel snaps her fingers and it suddenly appears again as a large ball of fire expanding. With a flash the ball of fire is gone and whatever it touched is incased in ice. Most of that area is stuck in ice. Including the dragon and Witch Isabella.

The ice melts in a couple seconds and the water rushes around. Isabel looses her deity form from controlling elements including the spacial one. Her vision starts to get blurry.

Witch Isabella lays in a shell of spirits. All her summons destroyed. It took up most of her magic just to stay alive. The spirits start to fade away. She starts to bleed from her nose.

Dark Izzy had exited dragon form. She spent up all her magic defending herself and hardening her scales time after time of them breaking off from that. What Isabel had just used was a Grand deity spell. It was physically impossible for them to be alive. Dark Izzy's head was pounding and her skin felt hot.

( @Soul OMU @StarKeeper @Aroura)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Tetsujin remembered the words of Dark Isabel and her disrespectful way of talking to him.

' She doesn't give a crap, huh? Old man, huh? The next time she talks to me like that will be the last thing she says as well as the last the last seconds of her life!' said Axel with a deep voice , emitting bloodlust.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian blinks and looks amused. "It's okay... My sister asked that back when I was younger..." he said while rubbing the back of his neck looking embarrassed, blushing a bit.
(Night~)

[/QUOTE]
"He's been asking questions like that for a few weeks..." Ryuu rubbed his wrist where Naoki had bit him and gave a half smile while thinking.

"I worry too much." He said after a few minutes of thought, propping his chin onto the table. Ryuu looked up at Sebastian blushing and smiled, saving the image into his memory like a phone.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula looks at him. "Do you even know the meaning of quiet and silence?" she asked while looking at him, opening her wings and heading to the edge of the forest to watch from there.

[/QUOTE]
Piotr walks with her, "Quiet and Silence? Dontcha mean 'Lonely and Boring'? Come on Azula, surely you don't like being quiet all the time? How do you get to know people? Do you know people? Am I your only friend? I'd be okay with that, I mean you're pretty much mine, people call me annoying, but Im just a chatterbox, Im a nice guy, I swear. Also nice wings, very pretty."

Asphyxiated said:
"He's been asking questions like that for a few weeks..." Ryuu rubbed his wrist where Naoki had bit him and gave a half smile while thinking.
"I worry too much." He said after a few minutes of thought, propping his chin onto the table. Ryuu looked up at Sebastian blushing and smiled, saving the image into his memory like a phone.
Sebastian smiled a bit. "Ah well, he'll stop eventually... maybe he's just curious is all." he said while finishing off his tea and getting up to return the mug.

-----

DrCompton said:
Piotr walks with her, "Quiet and Silence? Dontcha mean 'Lonely and Boring'? Come on Azula, surely you don't like being quiet all the time? How do you get to know people? Do you know people? Am I your only friend? I'd be okay with that, I mean you're pretty much mine, people call me annoying, but Im just a chatterbox, Im a nice guy, I swear. Also nice wings, very pretty."
Azula standing on the edge of the forest, focusing on what's happening deeper in the forest, tilting her head a bit, not really listening to what he said since she is focusing on who's winning.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]
Azula standing on the edge of the forest, focusing on what's happening deeper in the forest, tilting her head a bit, not really listening to what he said since she is focusing on who's winning.

[/QUOTE]
Piotr realizes she isn't listening and frowns, "I'll just... go then." He poofs away.

Axel just walks around the school again. Having to teach only one type of subject made him have a lot of spare time. And he was bored.

'Hah, teacher life sure is boring sometimes, someone out there, do something! Anything!' he said to himself.

Azula glances towards him and shrugs before looking towards where the battle was happening, her eyes being able to see quite the distance to where the fight is taking place, watching with interest.

Peachypants said:
Mai sighed a little. "Honestly, no. I'm terrible with first impressions." Her face lit up a little when she saw their destination. Her stomach growled as loud as a wolf who hasn't eaten in weeks. Mai gasped and grabbed her belly in an attempt to mute the thunder inside of her. "GAAH I'M STARVING. CAN WE PLEASE HURRY UP!?" She yelled, pitying herself a bit.
Cozme choked on a laugh, "Yeah" She smiled devilishly, beginning to sprint the last few yards to the place Mia's arm in tow. "Now where do you normally go to eat?" She asked so she could get food with her.

@Peachypants ))

Light said:
Isabel grabbed the dragons tail and used her strength to tear the dragon away from the trees and swing her towards Witch Isabella. The dragon crash landed on her.
Isabel continued the assualt by summoning a bow. She holds her hand in position a black arrow appears in her hand. It erupts in deity magic and she fires it. The arrow flies by them and expands into a large black orb floating. Electricity erratically branches out from it non-stop. It also acts as a black hole. Sucking things around it towards it. The dragon and Witch Isabella are sucked into the orb and are electrocuted. The orb gets smaller and smaller until it it disappears. Isabel snaps her fingers and it suddenly appears again as a large ball of fire expanding. With a flash the ball of fire is gone and whatever it touched is incased in ice. Most of that area is stuck in ice. Including the dragon and Witch Isabella.

The ice melts in a couple seconds and the water rushes around. Isabel looses her deity form from controlling elements including the spacial one. Her vision starts to get blurry.

Witch Isabella lays in a shell of spirits. All her summons destroyed. It took up most of her magic just to stay alive. The spirits start to fade away. She starts to bleed from her nose.

Dark Izzy had exited dragon form. She spent up all her magic defending herself and hardening her scales time after time of them breaking off from that. What Isabel had just used was a Grand deity spell. It was physically impossible for them to be alive. Dark Izzy's head was pounding and her skin felt hot.

( @Soul OMU @StarKeeper @Aroura)
"is it done?" Isaac said aloud to no one in particular, during the black hole, He had almost been sucked in himself and now that he saw what happened, he was glad that he managed to keed ahold of the tree.

TheGodSnake said:
"Yeah, you're right," Isaac said as he retrieved his spear and twirls it lightly in one hand, "I just want to insure that Barrier stays up," he looks over at Elizabeth, an actual smile lightly gracing his face, "of course, I plan to kill most of the hunters on the east side of the barrier tonight, while there patrolling or sleeping,"

Gonna call it a night
@soul

TheGodSnake said:
"is it done?" Isaac said aloud to no one in particular, during the black hole, He had almost been sucked in himself and now that he saw what happened, he was glad that he managed to keed ahold of the tree.
@soul
Elizabeth sipping her wine. "Don't kill them all, that would make them even more suspicious since I doubt all of them will be there... Make it look like a wolf attack.."

The fight was over and Vallen was happy it was; he had almost been killed by that last attack and decided he made the right decision not getting involved. He looked over to Isaac and said "Looks like we have a winner"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back