• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Peachypants said:
Here goes.. he thought as his cheeks heated up a little. He grabbed her shoulders and kept a steady eyecontact for a while, but as he did so he backed out just like the coward he was. "Nevermind, it's nothing" He mumbled and let go of her shoulders, walking off and heading towards the bathroom, just because he wasn't brave enough to face Lucy.
Lucy blinks before smiling a bit and shaking her head as she heads to Natayla's classroom.

---

Sebastian sighs. "Alright... Thank you Angelo... Take care of him okay? And make sure he doesn't leave..." He said as Angelo nodded and left.

Naoki leaned over and blew a soft breath at the house, knocking the lead over and watching it roll around.

Ryuu huffed and looked at Naoki who was kind of smiling. "Why'd you do that?" Ryuu asked, slightly pouting.

Naoki shrugged and turned back to face the front. Ryuu growled quietly and pinched his cheek, "brat."

Naoki winced and frowned, "oww-"

Peachypants said:
Mai stopped and blinked a few times. It suddenly hit her, she had no idea. "Uh.. that way...?" She said while spinning around in hopes of catching the sight of a sign that would read 'Cafeteria', but to no success.
Rin met her eyes but quickly looked away again. He opened his mouth to speak, but as it usually did, the words failed him. The only noise that came out from his mouth was something that sounded like a whisper mixed with a gasp for air.
Sighing and shaking her head, "It seems our lack of knowledge is what is stopping us from food. Drat." Cozme growls. Spinning as well she squints her eyes to find some sort of place that is of relation to the cafeteria.

@Peachypants ))

Xerath asked, "Human for- Oh! Okay." He changed Ito his human form with get another bright blue flash and said, "Now what?"

Tercesasti said:
Xerath asked, "Human for- Oh! Okay." He changed Ito his human form with get another bright blue flash and said, "Now what?"
Tsubaki looking at him. "Open your mouth and when i put this in your mouth, you need to keep opening and closing your mouth to chew."

Isabel just stared at Dark Izzy. "I'm sorry. I forgot how lonely it could get. Forgive me?"

Dark Izzy rolled her eyes and let her go. "S-sure whatever." Witch Isabella nodded as well. "Before we go though..." Dark Izzy looked at the others. All three of them nodded and walked over.

Witch Isabella startec using spells to recover Rens memories. ( @Soul OMU )

Dark Izzy gave Sabrina intructions on how to harness the power she gave her into a philosopher stone. ( @Aroura )

Isabel started saying her goodbyes to Isaac, Autumn, and Vallen. "I don't know what the original will be like with all of us inside her again. I know for a fact she'll ve a lot stronger since she has all three of us and she'll look more fabulous than I but... I worry about her personality." ( @TheGodSnake @StarKeeper )

@Peachypants[/URL] ))
Mai rolled her eyes a little, kind of jokingly. She then headed off towards a random direction, not really sure where she was headed. "Come on then! We don't have all day. I have no idea where I'm going but it's worth a shot." She laughed a little and grinned towards Cozme.

Light said:
Isabel just stared at Dark Izzy. "I'm sorry. I forgot how lonely it could get. Forgive me?"
Dark Izzy rolled her eyes and let her go. "S-sure whatever." Witch Isabella nodded as well. "Before we go though..." Dark Izzy looked at the others. All three of them nodded and walked over.

Witch Isabella startec using spells to recover Rens memories. ( @Soul OMU )

Dark Izzy gave Sabrina intructions on how to harness the power she gave her into a philosopher stone. ( @Aroura )

Isabel started saying her goodbyes to Isaac, Autumn, and Vallen. "I don't know what the original will be like with all of us inside her again. I know for a fact she'll ve a lot stronger since she has all three of us and she'll look more fabulous than I but... I worry about her personality." ( @TheGodSnake @StarKeeper )
Ren falls unconscious and on the floor.

Autumn says nothing before turning and walking away.

After a few minutes of rubbing his cheek, Naoki went back to staring forward.

Ryuu folded his arms across the desk and pressed his head on top of them, thinking.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren falls unconscious and on the floor.
Autumn says nothing before turning and walking away.

[/QUOTE]
Witch Isabella fixes her memory. "Okay, all she has to do is wake up."

Isabel is confused on why Autumn left.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Does she not remember what happened with her and Vallen and Autumn walking in?)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh yeah huh.)

Isabel starts to go after Autumn.

Xerath seemed very skeptical but did what Tsubaki said and didn't know what to think of it. He said with his mouth closed, "Mow ught?"

Light said:
(Oh yeah huh.)
Isabel starts to go after Autumn.
Tercesasti said:
Xerath seemed very skeptical but did what Tsubaki said and didn't know what to think of it. He said with his mouth closed, "Mow ught?"
Autumn walking to the garden, the vines and flowers on her antlers close up and curl tighter on her antlers.

----

Tsubaki smiles a bit in amusement. "Keep opening and closing your mouth to chew it..." She said while looking up at him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn walking to the garden, the vines and flowers on her antlers close up and curl tighter on her antlers.
----

Tsubaki smiles a bit in amusement. "Keep opening and closing your mouth to chew it..." She said while looking up at him.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel catches up to Autumn. "Wait!"

Peachypants said:
The door to her classroom was wide open, but even so the silence was complete. Natalya sat inside, now on the chair with her feet on the table again.
---

Rin slammed the door shut behind him as he stepped over to the sink. He splashed some water in his face before looking up at his reflection in the mirror. There stood a young man who he considered a silly coward, one who had the same features as him, even the same expression. "You pathetic little wimp!" He glared at his reflection for quite some time before he lift up his hand and punched the mirror, hard. The glass cracked and fell down in the sink. On his knuckles were marks and stains of blood from the glass. He sighed heavily.

Mai rolled her eyes a little, kind of jokingly. She then headed off towards a random direction, not really sure where she was headed. "Come on then! We don't have all day. I have no idea where I'm going but it's worth a shot." She laughed a little and grinned towards Cozme.
Grinning back, Cozme nodded. "Then Lets go!!!" Skipping in the direction that was gestured, she grinned wider. "We're off to see the cafe! Thew wonderful Cafeteria! We here it is the wonderful-is that ever there is there was!"

@Peachypants ))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn turns to her and says nothing, just looks at her.

[/QUOTE]
"You misunderstood what happened." She starts to explain how bright things are like a calling to her and how she was trying to resist. They didn't do anything.

Xerath nodded and the taste finally hit his taste buds. His eyes widened and he continued to chew faster. He naturally swallowed and he said, "That was ba- no- good! Can I have more?"

Scheani said:
Grinning back, Cozme nodded. "Then Lets go!!!" Skipping in the direction that was gestured, she grinned wider. "We're off to see the cafe! Thew wonderful Cafeteria! We here it is the wonderful-is that ever there is there was!"
@Peachypants ))
Mai laughed slightly at Cozme's reaction before she herself also began skipping after her. "Hurry up! I'M HUNGRAAY" She yelled loudly as she ran past Cozme. She ate an awful lut for a girl her size, but well nothing could stop her once her desire for food took over.

Light said:
"You misunderstood what happened." She starts to explain how bright things are like a calling to her and how she was trying to resist. They didn't do anything.
Tercesasti said:
Xerath nodded and the taste finally hit his taste buds. His eyes widened and he continued to chew faster. He naturally swallowed and he said, "That was ba- no- good! Can I have more?"
Autumn still just staring at her before writing on the ground. "It doesn't matter. He and I are no longer friends and there is no way we could ever be together... We were just too different... Even if I still like him, im going to walk away. I've had enough of being hurt..."

----

Tsubaki giggles a bit and puts another in his mouth, holding a plate full."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn still just staring at her before writing on the ground. "It doesn't matter. He and I are no longer friends and there is no way we could ever be together... We were just too different... Even if I still like him, im going to walk away. I've had enough of being hurt..."
----

Tsubaki giggles a bit and puts another in his mouth, holding a plate full."

[/QUOTE]
"What happened?" Isabel tilt her head.

Xerath continued to eat the food. After finishing the second one, he started to put the food in his mouth by himself.

Light said:
"What happened?" Isabel tilt her head.
Tercesasti said:
Xerath continued to eat the food. After finishing the second one, he started to put the food in his mouth by himself.
Autumn shakes head. "Doesn't matter." She wrote before turning and walking away.

----

Tsubaki watching him in amusement.

Isabel walks back to the forest. Meeting with the others. "Okay. I think we should head over to the infirmary." She picked up Rens body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back