• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

DrCompton said:
Piotr walks up to her, "Tell me my love, tell me how I can earn your friendship." He watches her, "I would do anything in my power to gain your forgiveness" He looks worried.
Azula resting her head on her front legs. "..."

Out of energy, Cordelia stopped, leaning against the wall for support. She had run to a less occupied part of the school. Being a ghost and a child, Matt wouldn't ever tire. When he realized she had stopped he pouted. "Cordy...You're no fun." He came to a halt, blue eyes watching her.

Not feeling like berating him, Cordelia held out her hand. "Please Matt. Give me the-" Then she stopped noticing someone else was looking at her. She turned her head. Coming from the hallway to her left was a girl with brown hair and..antlers on her head? The girl had a mystified expression on her face.

"Errr....Ummm....." Cordelia began.

(@Soul OMU )

"Please Azula." Piotr sits cross legged near her head. "I'll sit here until forever ends if thats what it takes."

Piotr looks down, "I am so sorry. I shouldn't have been playing with your stuff. If I could go back, I would. It was never my intent to do this to you." He looks back up at Azula.

DrCompton said:
Piotr looks down, "I am so sorry. I shouldn't have been playing with your stuff. If I could go back, I would. It was never my intent to do this to you." He looks back up at Azula.
Azula curls up tighter, looking at the empty mirror frame-handle. "Just go. Get out of here. I need to be alone."

StarKeeper said:
"It's fine sir I vouch for them" Vallen's voice said form his mouth, but Vallen did not speak the words himself but Valencia did her influence growing stronger. Valentine walked around the room and asked several girls "Are you Isabel?" eventually coming to the Isabel trio.
((So @Light whats the deal with the three Isabels again?))
( Her split personalities she was fighting didn't feel like forming into one yet.)

Dark Izzy fades into Isabel and so does Witch Isabella. "Yes that's me. Why do you ask?"

"Please excuse me." Elijah said to axel before speeding off towards Sebastian's classroom, someone wanted help and it was probably related to the breach of two relatively strong beings, not close to him or most of the teachers, but strong indeed. He slowed down to a walking speed just around the corner, "Elizabeth, we may need you if those are what I think they are. He said quite quietly, hoping that whatever system she used, she could hear him.

Isaac almost growled, he didn't trust the other two girls, some sort of Bad vibe just radiated off of them, "I'd like to ask you to back off," he said to Valencia

Nick sighed, "okay, we might as well get to class. Who do we have?" He was still a bit tired, but he would get over it.

"Of course it isn't, but we decided we should meet his roommate first don't you think" Valencia says waling over to Issac ignoring the teacher "Oh so you're the fire elemental; oh so cute you are i'll think I just might eat you up" She smirked and barred her teeth. Valentine smiled and said "Oh you split into three that's so cool, but I can split \you into so many othe5r pieces" She summons a massive scythe made of ash and brings it down on Isabel screeching Die you filthy brother toucher"

TheGodSnake said:
"Please excuse me." Elijah said to axel before speeding off towards Sebastian's classroom, someone wanted help and it was probably related to the breach of two relatively strong beings, not close to him or most of the teachers, but strong indeed. He slowed down to a walking speed just around the corner, "Elizabeth, we may need you if those are what I think they are. He said quite quietly, hoping that whatever system she used, she could hear him.
Isaac almost growled, he didn't trust the other two girls, some sort of Bad vibe just radiated off of them, "I'd like to ask you to back off," he said to Valencia

Nick sighed, "okay, we might as well get to class. Who do we have?" He was still a bit tired, but he would get over it.
Elizabeth sipping her wine, sitting in her office. "You do know Angelo tried to kill himself... maybe confronting him wasn't a good idea." she said while sitting back in her chair, thinking while staring at her glass of wine.

----

Haru looking at him. "We have Natayla, combat class." she said while heading down off the roof.

----

DrCompton said:
"I am sorry." Piotr stands, then poofs away, ending up infront of Autumn and Cordelia, "Oh. Hello there."
@Soul OMU @Aura Of Twilight
Autumn blinks at him.

StarKeeper said:
"Of course it isn't, but we decided we should meet his roommate first don't you think" Valencia says waling over to Issac ignoring the teacher "Oh so you're the fire elemental; oh so cute you are i'll think I just might eat you up" She smirked and barred her teeth. Valentine smiled and said "Oh you split into three that's so cool, but I can split \you into so many othe5r pieces" She summons a massive scythe made of ash and brings it down on Isabel screeching Die you filthy brother toucher"
Mana pulses out the schools walls and makes a force feild around her. The discharged mana from the ice was actually in the walls waiting for her orders and hers alone. Isabel remained sitting and merely looks at her. "Do you three have a death wish?" Isabel merely raises two fingers and the school shudders immensely. Things start to fall and desks start to move. The mana in the walls resonating with her anger. "I'd suggest you run before you do something I might not regret in the long run."

Before she could respond to what the girl had wrote, out of nowhere someone else appearing, almost poofing into existence. This time it was a male, with dark blue hair like Cordelia once had, and matching clothes.

"Oh. Hello there." He said cheerfully, looking at them both.

"....H-hello...." Cordelia forced herself to say, before grabbing the map out of a distracted Matt's hands.

(@Soul OMU @DrCompton )

Light said:
Mana pulses out the schools walls and makes a force feild around her. The discharged mana from the ice was actually in the walls waiting for her orders and hers alone. Isabel remained sitting and merely looks at her. "Do you three have a death wish?" Isabel merely raises two fingers and the school shudders immensely. Things start to fall and desks start to move. The mana in the walls resonating with her anger. "I'd suggest you run before you do something I might not regret in the long run."
Vallen appeared in between the two girls shaking and sweating and visibly shaking and stammers"No please run away they'll kill you". Valentine grabs his arm and throws him across the room into the wall. "brother turn back into your old self already" She says before turning to Isabel and summoning a massive blade to go with her scythe she now wielded single handed and licked her lips "Will you scream for me filthy brother toucher?" She lunges at Isabel flailing he b;lade the whole while. Valencia flicks her wrist and traps Sabastion in a powerful curse coating him in black crystal and smoke before turning to the students adn saying "Class seems to be dismissed.

Sebastian manages to protect himself from the curse by incase himself in roots and bark before exploding it and spiking the room. "That's cute... but i don't think so." he said while narrowing his eyes. Elizabeth walks into the class room, looking at her nails as she freezes time around them all. "Now then... what's this about visitors in my school?" she said while grinning darkly.

Isaac understood there wasn't much he could do, these elemental had nothing flammable about them, they were post-burn, it still didn't stop him from being forced into his natural form from the mana.

@Soul OMU did you get my thing abou Elijah asking for Elizabeth's help?

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac understood there wasn't much he could do, these elemental had nothing flammable about them, they were post-burn, it still didn't stop him from being forced into his natural form from the mana.
@Soul OMU did you get my thing abou Elijah asking for Elizabeth's help?
(Yes.)

(You did)

Elijah walks into the room, "don't give me that look Elizabeth, you should know Angels aren't affected by time spells." He looks at Isaac and Isabel's forms, "this one seems to be defensive of her."

"Cute inst the word for my curse" Valencia says as a black spot spread across Sebastian "By breaking the shell your own magical power turns to fungus" Sebastian is covered in a growing mass of black mossy organisms. She turns to the headmistress and says "Oh a vampire how fun".Vallen shakes violently and vomits large amount of pitch black gunk all the while screaming as his old self begins to reemerge "HELP ME!!!" he cries as his bones crack and snap and his muscles expand and contract.

TheGodSnake said:
(You did)
Elijah walks into the room, "don't give me that look Elizabeth, you should know Angels aren't affected by time spells." He looks at Isaac and Isabel's forms, "this one seems to be defensive of her."
Elizabeth snorts. "I wasn't giving you any look. And So what? I don't care of the relationships going on in this school... there annoying and messy." she said while lacing her hands behind her back.

(@StarKeeper, you are aware I just froze everything in time right?)

Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "I wasn't giving you any look. And So what? I don't care of the relationships going on in this school... there annoying and messy." she said while lacing her hands behind her back. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4997-starkeeper/ said:
@StarKeeper[/URL], you are aware I just froze everything in time right?)
(("No sorry, exclude the remark from Valencia to Elizabeth, but keep the rest))

(Kay.)

StarKeeper said:
"Cute inst the word for my curse" Valencia says as a black spot spread across Sebastian "By breaking the shell your own magical power turns to fungus" Sebastian is covered in a growing mass of black mossy organisms. She turns to the headmistress and says "Oh a vampire how fun".Vallen shakes violently and vomits large amount of pitch black gunk all the while screaming as his old self begins to reemerge "HELP ME!!!" he cries as his bones crack and snap and his muscles expand and contract.
Sebastian saved by Elizabeth's ability over time. Elizabeth reverses time around Vallen so he is back in his human form. "Now then, what makes you silly little girls can walk into my school and attack my students and teachers hm? Right... you can't. So I suggest you stop before I resort to drastic measures.

----

Autumn's energy glowing around her faintly, as she writes. "Uhm... Hi..." she wrote to Cordenia and Piotr.

(@Aura Of Twilight, @DrCompton)

Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "I wasn't giving you any look. And So what? I don't care of the relationships going on in this school... there annoying and messy." she said while lacing her hands behind her back. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4997-starkeeper/ said:
@StarKeeper[/URL], you are aware I just froze everything in time right?)
"I find them fun to watch," he says before clapping his hands together, "but either way that doesn't matter now, what matters, are these ash elementals and the hybrid, what are we to do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back