• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Piotr nods at Cordelia and bows, "I am Piotr, Im a talkative demon." He looks at Autumn, "So tell me to shut up if I talk enough for both of us." He frowns. "What is in your hand Cordelia?" He points.

Iskandar finally arrived at his destination, Night Dale Academy. Going through the school gates he realised something was strange. It was way too quiet. He used his supersonic speed to do a quick check throughout the academy. It seems someone froze time in the area, fortunately because of his 'Time Breaker' ability he was immune to any type of time altering and age manipulation so the time spell didn't affect him. He remembered that the one who recommended him to the academy did inform him about the vampire headmistress who could stop time. But why did she do it? He searched through the school at high speed and it took him less than a second to find her, his informer also told him how she looked like.

'Pleased to meet you headmistress, I was recommended as a guardian for this school, my name is Iskandar Zero, I belive our common aquaintance should have told you of my arrival' said Iskandar. He didn't bother to explain about his time altering immunity as he was pretty sure his aquaintance had already given enough information about him to the headmistress.

'Did someone, perhaps, 'invade' the academy?'

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
StarKeeper said:
"Vallen mutters to himself incomprehensibly the physical changes starting again, but slower this time. Valentine continues her onslaught singing "Daisy daisy" in a cheery voice. "we've come to remind our brother of what he really is and punish him for his actions" Valencia retorts "Stay out of it"
@Soul OMU @Light
( I don't think it's very healthy or smart or safe to tell the deity of torture and slightly death to stay out of it.)

Light said:
( I don't think it's very healthy or smart or safe to tell the deity of torture and slightly death to stay out of it.)
((Well it dosent matter time was still frozen when I made that post so it's moot))

DrCompton said:
Piotr nods at Cordelia and bows, "I am Piotr, Im a talkative demon." He looks at Autumn, "So tell me to shut up if I talk enough for both of us." He frowns. "What is in your hand Cordelia?" He points.
Cordelia's eyes widened. A demon?! Memories of some of what she had seen in the past rushed into her mind, memories of red eyes and evil laughs. They had followed her, taunted her, given her nightmares until they finally had gotten bored of her and went on to bother someone else. But unlike those demons, this one looked human....Sounded human. The necromancer wasn't sure what to think.

If it was possible, her pale skin got even paler. Swallowing, she stuttered, "A-a map....."

Aroura said:
She had wondered to herself why time had been frozen of course this was basically her life trapped in time forever doomed to watch other living beings die of course she wondered more about why the spell was enacted in the first place. "Do you understand what has happened for I have no idea I felt everything stop time is what fuels my powers so I'm slowly weakening" she said in an not so cheery voice. (I couldn't find any tag)
"Someones invaded." Grimm shrugged. "Now tell me. Why did your sister tell you to bother me?"

"She likes being informed of people as an being of space she thinks it is necessary" she walked around him with an quizitive look poking at him and prodding at him. "You know we have met before, except I looked like an twenty year old woman" she said the second part under her breath as she stared down from his eyes.

Aroura said:
"She likes being informed of people as an being of space she thinks it is necessary" she walked around him with an quizitive look poking at him and prodding at him. "You know we have met before except I looked like an twenty year old woman" she said the second part under her breath as she stared down from his eyes.
"Hm?" Grimm tilts his head.

"When you went to the café in.....well that doesn't matter I would always spill coffee on you" she remembered clearly but knew it would have been some time so he might not be able to remember. "It was sort of ridiculous that I liked you at the time don't you agree but I got over it and here we are me invading your personal life" she finished her lollipop and stuffed the stick back into her skirt pocket as she looked back up at him.

Elizabeth unfreezes the students but keeps Isabel, Valencia, Valentine and Vallen frozen in time. "Ryuu take Sebastian to Angelo. Everyone else leave." She muttered.

(@ChubbyPenguin)

Aroura said:
"When you went to the café in.....well that doesn't matter I would always spill coffee on you" she remembered clearly but knew it would have been some time so he might not be able to remember. "It was sort of ridiculous that I liked you at the time don't you agree but I got over it and here we are me invading your personal life" she finished her lollipop and stuffed the stick back into her skirt pocket as she looked back up at him.
"We used to know each other? Were you reborn or something?" Grimm stares.

"A map?" Piotr watched Cordelia, then looked at Autumn, then back to Cordelia, "A map to what? Treasure? Let me see it, if I know where it goes too we can just teleport there." He walks over towards Cordelia, "I love exploring, going to new places? Its so much fun" @Soul OMU

DrCompton said:
"A map?" Piotr watched Cordelia, then looked at Autumn, then back to Cordelia, "A map to what? Treasure? Let me see it, if I know where it goes too we can just teleport there." He walks over towards Cordelia, "I love exploring, going to new places? Its so much fun" @Soul OMU
Cordelia backed up to the wall. "I-its just a map to my dorm room." She blushed. "I'm lost"

"Sometimes lost is the best place to be." Piotr smiles, "Lots of fun things can happen when you're lost." Piotr looks back at Autumn, "And yes, Im sure the two most talkative people in this school can help you become unlost, I know this school roughly like the back of your very own hand!" @Soul OMU @Aura Of Twilight

Paige looked at the Elizabeth when she told her to leave. "Ok..." Paige stood up and walked out of the class room. She didn't know where to go so she stood outside of the classroom until the next class started.

I miss read your post. Sorry.. @Soul OMU ))

Ryuu stood and got Sebastian, following Elizabeth's command and taking him out of the class room to Angelo.

Naoki left as well trailing a good five feet behind them before taking a detour to the bathrooms.

"I have the ability to change the age of non living things I am an carbon copy of my sister" she said slightly lower then then her original voice "which includes me" she was used to being like this hollow on the inside and out.

Asphyxiated said:
I miss read your post. Sorry.. @Soul OMU ))
Ryuu stood and got Sebastian, following Elizabeth's command and taking him out of the class room to Angelo.

Naoki left as well trailing a good five feet behind them before taking a detour to the bathrooms.
Sebastian unconscious due to the black fungus, slowly dying because it's poisoning him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian unconscious due to the black fungus, slowly dying because it's poisoning him.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu carried Sebastian to the infirmary and placed him on one of the beds. "Doctor Angelo!" Though he was sure the man already knew someone had entered, he called him anyways just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back