• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

StarKeeper said:
Valencia smirks and says "oh the happenstance of mortals must be so boring, but i assure you that my plan will entertain especially considering I have a certain item capable of taking the powers of any one be they god or mortal"
The figure enters Elizabeth's office and approaches her desk. It's features resembled Vallen's but seemed more filled in and his skin glowed red as it shifted from wood to flesh and back again.

"Gives us the girl you may keep the elder" it spoke in a mixture of Vallens voice and the voice a woman.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Grimm chuckles. "Mortals these days. They think they can take down a pure bred god with simple trinkets these days. When all I have to do is go back in time and kill them or just delete the item from existence." He gets the call from Elizabeth. "Hmm.. I'll be back. Here play this for me." He tosses her the controller. He flashes and dissapears. Appearing in Elizabeths office. "You called?"

Dark Isabel frowns. "Bummer, why not?"

( @Soul OMU )

Light said:
Grimm chuckles. "Mortals these days. They think they can take down a pure bred god with simple trinkets these days. When all I have to do is go back in time and kill them or just delete the item from existence." He gets the call from Elizabeth. "Hmm.. I'll be back. Here play this for me." He tosses her the controller. He flashes and dissapears. Appearing in Elizabeths office. "You called?"
Dark Isabel frowns. "Bummer, why not?"

( @Soul OMU )
Elizabeth looks at him. "I need the girl for something... And not the older one, the one you are feeding to dogs."

----

Ren shakes her head. "It's a bad idea."

ChubbyPenguin said:
He couldn't help but chuckle at Naoki's attempt to collect his belongings. After a minute of watching the cat with a smirk, Noire reached down and grabbed his things. Then, he picked Naoki up by the scruff, and held him between his shoulder and hand.
Naoki pushed Niore's face away with his paws, growling lightly.

He sighs. "Fine." He snaps his finger and makes sure she starts healing rapidly while appearing here. She floats in an orb as if she were laying on a table. The bite wounds fade away and the centipedes die. She gets back to the level of a supernatural but her powers are still negated. He cut wounds also fade. As if she wasn't tortured at all. "The older sister didn't even care... a shame."

"Why is it a bad idea?" Dark Isabel tilts her head?

( @Soul OMU )

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki pushed Niore's face away with his paws, growling lightly.
"Calm down." He demanded, stroking his thumb across the fur of Naoki's back in a friendly manner.

Light said:
He sighs. "Fine." He snaps his finger and makes sure she starts healing rapidly while appearing here. She floats in an orb as if she were laying on a table. The bite wounds fade away and the centipedes die. She gets back to the level of a supernatural but her powers are still negated. He cut wounds also fade. As if she wasn't tortured at all. "The older sister didn't even care... a shame."
"Why is it a bad idea?" Dark Isabel tilts her head?

( @Soul OMU )
Elizabeth shrugs. "That's cuz she is pure evil... Anyways thank you. Here's the girl." She said while flicking her wrist and sending the girl to the ash creature.

Ren gives her a look. "I'm a siren, I can't sing"

The figure looked to Grimm the girl's threats are not idle ones; she has the power to do as she threatens" before walking over to Valentin and placing a hand on her forehead sending golden flame through her body seemingly burning away black masses in her head and heart. The figure turns to Elizabeth and says "killing the elder will not help the situation; he must do it with his own hands"

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Calm down." He demanded, stroking his thumb across the fur of Naoki's back in a friendly manner.
Naoki growled a little again before giving up and placing his head on Noire's shoulder. It was obvious he was pouting even in this form.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth shrugs. "That's cuz she is pure evil... Anyways thank you. Here's the girl." She said while flicking her wrist and sending the girl to the ash creature.
Ren gives her a look. "I'm a siren, I can't sing"

[/QUOTE]
Dark Isabel thought about it for a while and then sighed. She looked around and couldn't believe she was about to do this. She sat next to Ren. "Look... I'm trusting you with this. Nobody must know! You're the first to know. If yiu don't feel comfortable singing I can do it for you, I hate singing but if it's to have you in my band I... guess I could." She looked away. "Please join." Dark Isabel usually never says please.

Grimm walks off. "Well if you need me I have a game to play." He walks into the shadows.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki growled a little again before giving up and placing his head on Noire's shoulder. It was obvious he was pouting even in this form.
"Good kitty," Noire said playfully as he reached a hand up and petting him lightly behind the ears with two fingers. He started to walk towards the dorms quietly, holding the cat and clothes.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Good kitty," Noire said playfully as he reached a hand up and petting him lightly behind the ears with two fingers. He started to walk towards the dorms quietly, holding the cat and clothes.
Naoki instinctively wavered towards the touch, falling asleep as they began to move.

Light said:
Dark Isabel thought about it for a while and then sighed. She looked around and couldn't believe she was about to do this. She sat next to Ren. "Look... I'm trusting you with this. Nobody must know! You're the first to know. If yiu don't feel comfortable singing I can do it for you, I hate singing but if it's to have you in my band I... guess I could." She looked away. "Please join." Dark Isabel usually never says please.

Grimm walks off. "Well if you need me I have a game to play." He walks into the shadows.
Ren blinks and sighs softly. "Alright... I'll join." She said while looking down.

Elizabeth looks at the figure. "He won't."

Dark Izzy turned around and smiled. A glint in her eye as well. "Thank you!" It immediately drops back to her usual scowl. "Well uuh... what will you play."

( @Soul OMU )

"Thank you these children have suffered enough" the figure says gently lying Valentine down on the floor. It turns to Elizabeth and speaks softly "they are my children and I would appreciate a watchful eye and discretion as to their parents"

StarKeeper said:
"Thank you these children have suffered enough" the figure says gently lying Valentine down on the floor. It turns to Elizabeth and speaks softly "they are my children and I would appreciate a watchful eye and discretion as to their parents"
Elizabeth gets a look in her eye before sighing. "I'll do my best..." She said while looking elsewhere.

Light said:
Dark Izzy turned around and smiled. A glint in her eye as well. "Thank you!" It immediately drops back to her usual scowl. "Well uuh... what will you play."
( @Soul OMU )
Ren shrugs. "I'm only good at the piano and violin."

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki instinctively wavered towards the touch, falling asleep as they began to move.
Noire glanced at the animal from the corner of his eye. A small smirk broke through his serious visage whilst he opened the door to the dorms and went to his room. He set Naoki's clothes and book down onto the end of his bed, and laid the sleeping cat onto his lap. Noire continued to pet him while he turned the tv on with his free hand and began a game for him to play.

The light fades from the figure's skin and it's eyes transform form golden suns to two deep red irises as Vallen returns to his body. He shakes his head slightly and says "Damn talk about a head ache; note to self never let a god posses you again" he looks up to see Elizabeth watching with slight apathy and says "Oh hello headmistress why am I here" He looks around and sees Valentine who is beginning to stir and braces as she stands. The girl looks at him and for just a moment the same evil expression that resided on her face flashed before she puts and begins to cry before running over to Vallen and hugs him tight as she cries "Val..Val..VALLEN Big sister let them EAT ME!!!". Vallen hugs his sister tight realizing what the goddess did and says "SHH it'll be alright we're better now and Valencia cant hurt or control us ever again"

StarKeeper said:
The light fades from the figure's skin and it's eyes transform form golden suns to two deep red irises as Vallen returns to his body. He shakes his head slightly and says "Damn talk about a head ache; note to self never let a god posses you again" he looks up to see Elizabeth watching with slight apathy and says "Oh hello headmistress why am I here" He looks around and sees Valentine who is beginning to stir and braces as she stands. The girl looks at him and for just a moment the same evil expression that resided on her face flashed before she puts and begins to cry before running over to Vallen and hugs him tight as she cries "Val..Val..VALLEN Big sister let them EAT ME!!!". Vallen hugs his sister tight realizing what the goddess did and says "SHH it'll be alright we're better now and Valencia cant hurt or control us ever again"
Elizabeth watching them. "You're alright now... The dogs are gone."

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire glanced at the animal from the corner of his eye. A small smirk broke through his serious visage whilst he opened the door to the dorms and went to his room. He set Naoki's clothes and book down onto the end of his bed, and laid the sleeping cat onto his lap. Noire continued to pet him while he turned the tv on with his free hand and began a game for him to play.
Naoki shifted around in his sleep until he found a comfortable position where he stayed still.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki shifted around in his sleep until he found a comfortable position where he stayed still.
Noire took both hands to the remote and began to play the game he had put in earlier.

After a little while, he began to feel a bit drowsy and started to fall asleep while playing.

Vallen turned to Elizabeth and said "She needs a place to stay; I invoked the goddess's ability to cleanse and both our sins are brunt away so she wont be much trouble as long as I'm here. Valencia can longer control us either"

Valencia turned to Grimm and laughed "yes I do, but you know what? I don't care as long as I live this world will be mine to devour".

@Soul OMU

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn smiles a tiny bit as flowers bloom on the vines around her antlers.
Haru follows after him, holding his hand. "It's okay, I don't mind..." She said softly while smiling a bit.

[/QUOTE]
"Am I to take that as a yes?" He was skeptical, but was willing to try in order to help someone. Suddenly, he heard Isabella, and saw just her eyes, "ok will do," he replied before looking back at Autumn, waiting for a definite answer.

"Ok," Nick says, still unable to stop blushing until they make it to the pond, "give me a minute," he says, going into his natural form, letting go of Haru's hand and wading into the water, which gives him a stronger connection to the elements, replenishing his energy. as a result, the water around him turned into a slushed like mix of Frozen and liquid water.

TheGodSnake said:
"Am I to take that as a yes?" He was skeptical, but was willing to try in order to help someone. Suddenly, he heard Isabella, and saw just her eyes, "ok will do," he replied before looking back at Autumn, waiting for a definite answer.
"Ok," Nick says, still unable to stop blushing until they make it to the pond, "give me a minute," he says, going into his natural form, letting go of Haru's hand and wading into the water, which gives him a stronger connection to the elements, replenishing his energy. as a result, the water around him turned into a slushed like mix of Frozen and liquid water.
Autumn bites her lip and writes. "On second thought... I better go... I think you'll be busy..." She wrote on a note and handed it to him before walking away swiftly, has a sad look on her face.

Haru blinks and tilts her head a bit as her ears flicker.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen turned to Elizabeth and said "She needs a place to stay; I invoked the goddess's ability to cleanse and both our sins are brunt away so she wont be much trouble as long as I'm here. Valencia can longer control us either"
Valencia turned to Grimm and laughed "yes I do, but you know what? I don't care as long as I live this world will be mine to devour".

@Soul OMU
Elizabeth looks at him. "She can stay here for now."

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire took both hands to the remote and began to play the game he had put in earlier.
After a little while, he began to feel a bit drowsy and started to fall asleep while playing.
Naoki let little sound escape, laying there peacefully. His body changed back to normal after a few minutes, but he still didn't wake from his slumber.

Ryuu got a strange feeling in the back of his head like something was wrong. He stood, looking at Sebastian with an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry, I'll be right back. I need to check on something."

He quickly left the Infirmary and went to the dorms, following his instincts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back