• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Huh?" Noire looked back at him from the ground. He was playing an anime game on his laptop now while he munched on a slice of bread.
"You like anime?" Naoki said, noticing the artwork. He slid from the bed and sat next to the light-haired male, staring at the screen. "What are you playing?"

Ryuu crossed his arms, watching with a fixated stare on Sebastian. The knowledge that he couldn't help in these sorts of situations left him with a sour feeling in his gut.

Light said:
"Who knows. You might get lucky with some girl tonight." She winks at him then smirks. She stops playing and then rubs her eyes. "Oh crap. Where'd they go?!" She starts looking around. Searching the ground.
Isaac smirked, "maybe, if the teachers don't crash it,"

Kyle sighed, "so can you h—" he wwhat suddenly cut off by the vampiric side fully emerging at the thought of blood, "soo thirsty, please let me drink," he said crawling towards Elizabeth before Kyle managed to fight it off, "I'm sorry, it gets harder and harder to control," he said, starting to cry and move away from Elizabeth.

@Soul OMU

Asphyxiated said:
"You like anime?" Naoki said, noticing the artwork. He slid from the bed and sat next to the light-haired male, staring at the screen. "What are you playing?"
Ryuu crossed his arms, watching with a fixated stare on Sebastian. The knowledge that he couldn't help in these sorts of situations left him with a sour feeling in his gut.
"Yes." Noire said in response to Naoki's first question. As for the second one, he ended the game and let the start menu pull up. "Play. you'll know." It was an eroge, but that wasn't made obvious from the beginning. He stood up from the ground, "I'll be right back."

Noire walked out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria to get some food.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Yes." Noire said in response to Naoki's first question. As for the second one, he ended the game and let the start menu pull up. "Play. you'll know." It was an eroge, but that wasn't made obvious from the beginning. He stood up from the ground, "I'll be right back."
Noire walked out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria to get some food.
Naoki shrugged and took the computer, setting it into his lap and beginning to play.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle sighed, "so can you h—" he wwhat suddenly cut off by the vampiric side fully emerging at the thought of blood, "soo thirsty, please let me drink," he said crawling towards Elizabeth before Kyle managed to fight it off, "I'm sorry, it gets harder and harder to control," he said, starting to cry and move away from Elizabeth.

@Soul OMU
Elizabeth just watching him with blood red eyes. "It's like that for most... Especially the new generation..." She said while sipping her tea.

------

Angelo pulling the poison, trying to get it out of Sebastian's blood but it's sticking like glue.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth just watching him with blood red eyes. "It's like that for most... Especially the new generation..." She said while sipping her tea.
------

Angelo pulling the poison, trying to get it out of Sebastian's blood but it's sticking like glue.

[/QUOTE]
"Please just help me," Kyle said quietly, trying to keep the vampire from gaining control of his voice again, "I don't want to hurt anyone,"

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki shrugged and took the computer, setting it into his lap and beginning to play.
Noire went and got some pizza, bringing it back to the dorm in case Naoki was hungry. He used his free hand to open, and close, the door before taking a seat next to the boy. Placing the plate down, he picked up a slice of the food and bit into it as he multitasked putting a movie on.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth just watching him with blood red eyes. "It's like that for most... Especially the new generation..." She said while sipping her tea.
------

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu began to feel a little sick from watching, averting his gaze to the window.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire went and got some pizza, bringing it back to the dorm in case Naoki was hungry. He used his free hand to open, and close, the door before taking a seat next to the boy. Placing the plate down, he picked up a slice of the food and bit into it as he multitasked putting a movie on.
Naoki pressed away at the laptop, his brows furrowed. "What the..."

TheGodSnake said:

@Soul OMU
"Any girls you looking at?" Dark Izzy sighs and pulls out a pair of glasses and puts them on since her contacts fell out. She faces the other way so he wont see her with them on. She looks like a total bookworm with her hair tied back with the glasses.

Light said:
"Any girls you looking at?" Dark Izzy sighs and pulls out a pair of glasses and puts them on since her contacts fell out. She faces the other way so he wont see her with them on. She looks like a total bookworm with her hair tied back with the glasses.
"Um yeah," Isaac said, blushing a bit, his playing faltering for a second, so he recovers by switching to a different Bassline.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu began to feel a little sick from watching, averting his gaze to the window.
Naoki pressed away at the laptop, his brows furrowed. "What the..."
Noire only side glanced at Naoki when he spoke, taking another bite of the pizza. He shifted his attention back to the tv, rolling a tongue ring between his lips whilst watching.

TheGodSnake said:
"Um yeah," Isaac said, blushing a bit, his playing faltering for a second, so he recovers by switching to a different Bassline.
She continues to look away. "Oh really? Who's the girl?"

TheGodSnake said:
"Please just help me," Kyle said quietly, trying to keep the vampire from gaining control of his voice again, "I don't want to hurt anyone,"
Elizabeth walks over and takes a bottle of blood from off a shelf before unscrewing the cap and pouring the continents down his throat

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire only side glanced at Naoki when he spoke, taking another bite of the pizza. He shifted his attention back to the tv, rolling a tongue ring between his lips whilst watching.
Naoki froze when he got to a certain part of the game and slammed the laptop closed, tossing it at Noire. His face was red as he glared up at him.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki froze when he got to a certain part of the game and slammed the laptop closed, tossing it at Noire. His face was red as he glared up at him.
Niore caught the computer with a laugh, Meeting Naoki's glare with smiling green eyes. "You couldn't guess what would happen?" He patted the boy's head with a hand," silly."

Light said:
She continues to look away. "Oh really? Who's the girl?"
"Before I tell you, I must ask. Does Bella remember everything you hear?" Isaac asked because he wasn't sure if he wanted bella to know his feelings for her yet.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth walks over and takes a bottle of blood from off a shelf before unscrewing the cap and pouring the continents down his throat

[/QUOTE]
((She is brutal))

At the first taste of blood, the vampire took complete control and snatched the bottle from her hand, drinking the contents, as he drank, Kyles hair color began to turn black again and the vampire receded for a bit, content to let Kyle have full control. "Ugh," he said as he finished the bottle, shuddering, "that's disgusting,mod I have to drink blood constantly?"

ChubbyPenguin said:
Niore caught the computer with a laugh, Meeting Naoki's glare with smiling green eyes. "You couldn't guess what would happen?" He patted the boy's head with a hand," silly."
Naoki turned away from him and took a slice of pizza. He ate the slice quickly and grabbed another, his face still red. "You're a pervert", he said with stuffed cheeks before swallowing.

TheGodSnake said:
"Before I tell you, I must ask. Does Bella remember everything you hear?" Isaac asked because he wasn't sure if he wanted bella to know his feelings for her yet.
((She is brutal))

At the first taste of blood, the vampire took complete control and snatched the bottle from her hand, drinking the contents, as he drank, Kyles hair color began to turn black again and the vampire receded for a bit, content to let Kyle have full control. "Ugh," he said as he finished the bottle, shuddering, "that's disgusting,mod I have to drink blood constantly?"
Dark Isabel turns around forgetting about the glasses. "You know.... we're the same person. Just with different emotions. I am the same girl but I'm just made out of her negative emotions. So yes she can remember everything because you're practically talking to her right now." Her cat eats dropped and she had a dejected look on her face. She backed up a bit.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki turned away from him and took a slice of pizza. He ate the slice quickly and grabbed another, his face still red. "You're a pervert", he said with stuffed cheeks before swallowing.
"Not really" Noire sighed, patting Naoki's head again. His stare shifted back to the tv and he took a slice of pizza.

(Bbl.)

Isaac stopped playing, "Oh, I didn't know that, sorry, I swear I didn't mean to offend you," he was blushing, in embarrassment , "well, what the hell. It you I like, you Bella, all of versions of you, I don't care just as long as I'm with you,"

@Light

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Not really" Noire sighed, patting Naoki's head again. His stare shifted back to the tv and he took a slice of pizza.
(Bbl.)
"How are you not?" Naoki asked, looking back up at Noire with an aggravated expression.

Alright. See you later))

TheGodSnake said:
((She is brutal))

( xD )

Elizabeth takes the bottle and tosses it in recycling. "...only when he starts to surface. Which gives you time to get blood in your system before you jump the first blood pumping creature you see..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](> :D )
Elizabeth takes the bottle and tosses it in recycling. "...only when he starts to surface. Which gives you time to get blood in your system before you jump the first blood pumping creature you see..."

[/QUOTE]
Nick, deciding he wasn't needed returned to Haru, "Poor guy,"

Kyle groaned lightly, "Well thank you, but I still don't underst what's going on."

TheGodSnake said:
Nick, deciding he wasn't needed returned to Haru, "Poor guy,"
Kyle groaned lightly, "Well thank you, but I still don't underst what's going on."
Haru looks at him. "Hm?"

Elizabeth watching him. "...do you know what you are at least? So I could try and help you figure out what's going on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back