• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Layla blinks. "Oh," She says, "I see. I'm not sure what it was, but it was something." She doesn't leave, instead wringing her hands together.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu paused, pulling his hand away in silence as he gave a small smile, "it seems the only one in pain recently has been you.." He propped his elbow onto the space next to Sebastian's head and used it to lean his own head against. To his own surprise, Ryuu felt pretty relaxed at the moment.
"So, that is your sister? She came here pretty worried about you." This was the first time Ryuu could recall seeing her.
Sebastian resting his head against Ryuu's head. "...That isn't true... there have been others... who have been hurt... and yes... that is my little sister..." he said while glancing at her.

CelticSol said:
Layla blinks. "Oh," She says, "I see. I'm not sure what it was, but it was something." She doesn't leave, instead wringing her hands together.
"Oh was it now. Please tell me more." Grimm looks her up and down.

Sabrina soon left the infirmary to the hall and traveled around in the halls she then saw Grimm with another person and hid around the corner wondering if his what she knew would happen. Karin soon made her way to the front of the school one of the few places that was actually quiet and void of students indeed quiet.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian resting his head against Ryuu's head. "...That isn't true... there have been others... who have been hurt... and yes... that is my little sister..." he said while glancing at her.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu smiled again, realizing what Naoki had done to him in the hallway. "Siblings are great," he said softly, a few times where He and Naoki had gotten into brawls popping up in his head, "ah..usually."

He looked at Sebastian, his expression gentle. "If you're tired, you should get some more sleep."

"What?" Layla blinks, eyes wide like a deer in the headlights. "What do you mean, 'tell me more'?"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu smiled again, realizing what Naoki had done to him in the hallway. "Siblings are great," he said softly, a few times where He and Naoki had gotten into brawls popping up in his head, "ah..usually."
He looked at Sebastian, his expression gentle. "If you're tired, you should get some more sleep."
Sebastian looking at him. "yeah usually..." he said while looking amused, thinking about his twin brother, Alez. "And i'm fine... I'll sleep when you're gone... For now thought..." he said as he cupped Ryuu's cheek and kissed him lightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looking at him. "yeah usually..." he said while looking amused, thinking about his twin brother, Alez. "And i'm fine... I'll sleep when you're gone... For now thought..." he said as he cupped Ryuu's cheek and kissed him lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu blushed a little from the unexpected contact, but pressed gently into the kiss.

CelticSol said:
"What?" Layla blinks, eyes wide like a deer in the headlights. "What do you mean, 'tell me more'?"
"I don't know tell me what you're feeling." Grimm starts to run his hand through his hair.

Light said:
"I don't know tell me what you're feeling." Grimm starts to run his hand through his hair.
Layla rolls her eyes, then says dryly, "Well, to put it plainly, it was much more pleasant than anything Akoto ever did to me."

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Layla rolls her eyes, then says dryly, "Well, to put it plainly, it was much more pleasant than anything Akoto ever did to me."
Grimm puts his finger on her lips. "Why mention Akoto.... you know I don't sit well with him." Grimm's eyes start to flash black as his deity form starts to come out.

Isabel starts to hold her stomach and groan. "It hurts.... stop thrashing in there."

Julie looks at her, eyes widened. "Isabel are you pregnant?"

"No you idiot just this deity is acting up as if she's responding to something." Isabel crumples over.

Light said:
Grimm puts his finger on her lips. "Why mention Akoto.... you know I don't sit well with him." Grimm's eyes start to flash black as his deity form starts to come out.
She scoffs, brushing away his finger and rolling her weight on her other leg as she crosses her arms. "He wasn't exactly my favourite person either, if you remember." She waves her left hand and it's missing finger with a rueful smile, then pokes Grimm on the nose using her index finger. "You are much nicer to me in comparison."

Vallen head aches for a moment and golden fire flies out his mouth as he coughs lightly causing the grass around him to ignite. he snuffs it out and says "Sorry"

CelticSol said:
She scoffs, brushing away his finger and rolling her weight on her other leg as she crosses her arms. "He wasn't exactly my favourite person either, if you remember." She waves her left hand and it's missing finger with a rueful smile, then pokes Grimm on the nose using her index finger. "You are much nicer to me in comparison."
"Oh no. I'm loosing my edge." Grimm starred turning back to his human form.

Isabel stops holding her stomach. "Looks like whatever it was is over. Lets hurry and get up the mountain before Daddy notices us."

Right when she said that a man with honey blonde hair, orange eyes, and a scythe. The man rushes at them. Ready to strike.

Light said:
"Oh no. I'm loosing my edge." Grimm starred turning back to his human form.
She smirks. "What a tragedy." She looks up at Grimm, her mood much more solemn, pursing her lips. "I didn't exactly ask this, but would you be okay with me hosting you?"

CelticSol said:
She smirks. "What a tragedy." She looks up at Grimm, her mood much more solemn, pursing her lips. "I didn't exactly ask this, but would you be okay with me hosting you?"
"Hm.... I wouldn't mind but it wouldn't be smart to do it now since Isabel isn't there." Grimm stares at her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian kissing him lightly, lightly rubbing his fingers against his cheek, blushing a bit himself.

[/QUOTE]
A hand came up and met Sebastian's cheek in a gentle touch, sliding down to his jaw where it was placed before he pulled away. He stroked the skin next to his ear with a smile.

Light said:
"Hm.... I wouldn't mind but it wouldn't be smart to do it now since Isabel isn't there." Grimm stares at her.
"True enough," She looks up at him again and raises an eyebrow at his staring. She smirks, then tilts her head. "Like what you see, Grimm?"

Asphyxiated said:
A hand came up and met Sebastian's cheek in a gentle touch, sliding down to his jaw where it was placed before he pulled away. He stroked the skin next to his ear with a smile.
Sebastian smiles at him while lightly leaning into the brief touch before pulling away from the kissing lightly to look at him.

"What?" Ryuu asked lightly and blinked, placing his hands into his lap. His tail swayed in the air next to him, lively now that he was in a better mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back