• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
"I do know somethings. I don't choose to be ignorant like my sister. When I was born I was forced to be taken away from my parents and sent away. Growing up by myself I thought my parents abandoned me. I hated them for it. I wished them nothing but unhappiness for leaving me for dead. Your daughter might have some terrible thoughts about you as well. She might not, she could also think you're a terrible mother." Julie sighed. "When I came back though and found my family. The first thing I did was blame them and yell and scream but looking into my mothers eyes. I saw after all those years I saw that she had gone through the same pain as I did. So I gave her a chance. I forgave her. The worst thing you can do is sit here and stare out that window and just say you were a terrible mother when you know you aren't. You're a mother whom tried as much as she could but failed and that is good enough. I don't know if you'll ever find her or see her again but just blaming yourself and yelling at anyone who tries to help you wont helo fix anything. If you do." Julie stares at Elizabeth. "I lived 11 years of my life alone and the last thing I would forgive is a mother who just takes out her sorrow like this."
Isabel walked to the music room and picked up her guitar and switched to Dark Isabel. She started to play a song and sing along to it. Thinking about everything that has happened lately and her mother. How Himeko actually treated her the same way she would with the normal Isabel. Dark Isabel stopped playing and hugged the guitar tears started streaming down her face. Dark Izzy couldn't believe she of all people was crying. Himeko was the only person other than her father to make her smile from her heart.
Elizabeth says nothing as she stares outside. "Well I'll never know because she's dead." She said while swirling her glass of wine and blood.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth says nothing as she stares outside. "Well I'll never know because she's dead." She said while swirling her glass of wine and blood.

[/QUOTE]
"So you're just going to sit there and assume she's dead? Look my nose never fails me. I know what I smelled. She was tailing us for one moment and then the next moment she's gone." Julie takes a step forward.

Light said:
"So you're just going to sit there and assume she's dead? Look my nose never fails me. I know what I smelled. She was tailing us for one moment and then the next moment she's gone." Julie takes a step forward.
Elizabeth looking outside. "Then you must be mistaken, because my daughter was burned at the stake by hunters."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looking outside. "Then you must be mistaken, because my daughter was burned at the stake by hunters."

[/QUOTE]
"She might have been but I know I'm not mistaken when I say someone with your scent was tailing us."

(Alright guys, I just got back from a camping trip today and had a bunch of stuff to do, care to catch me up? I'll also need to remind @Azure Sky that Elijah is in Elizabeth's office to speak to her about his spell.

( You gonna explain Soul? )

Julie shakes her head and walks up to Elizabeths desk. "My name is Julie Van Fen'rir and I swear to you. I will make you eat your words when you see your daughter." She walks off and phases through the walls.

Dark Isabel continued to grip her guiter and wail and the tears fell off her face.

TheGodSnake said:
(Alright guys, I just got back from a camping trip today and had a bunch of stuff to do, care to catch me up? I'll also need to remind @Azure Sky that Elijah is in Elizabeth's office to speak to her about his spell.
( Okay let me try to explain.)

(Wellll, isabel went to her mother's grave, ran into her sister, they think they smelled Elizabeth but really it's her daughter, Vallen is good now, same with Valentine. Elizabeth was told about this, and immediately was reminded of her child. Now Julia is bothering her about it.)

@Soul OMU Vallen sighs and looks away "I'm only good at hurting people, but I want to make upp for it" He looks toward Valentine wh was currently examining a mess of mushrooms "I hurt her you know when she was just a baby"

StarKeeper said:
@Soul OMU Vallen sighs and looks away "I'm only good at hurting people, but I want to make upp for it" He looks toward Valentine wh was currently examining a mess of mushrooms "I hurt her you know when she was just a baby"
Autumn watching him. "..." She made herself a chain to sit on out of bark and vines.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn watching him. "..." She made herself a chain to sit on out of bark and vines.

[/QUOTE]
"Valencia had twisted me into a beast and she wanted the same for Valentine, so she gave he to me a few weeks after she was taken from the forest this wild little ball of energy barely able to maintain human form" Vallen explains digging a smoke blade tipped finger into a tree "I trained her in combat brutally and efficiently taught her that bringing pain to to others was the only way to get what you want, and even after all that torture she loved me and smiled when i appeared before her"

Julie walked into Isaac's dorm. Phasing through the walls and sensing Isabels mana in here. She sits down and reads a book. Waiting for him to wake.

( @TheGodSnake )

StarKeeper said:
"Valencia had twisted me into a beast and she wanted the same for Valentine, so she gave he to me a few weeks after she was taken from the forest this wild little ball of energy barely able to maintain human form" Vallen explains digging a smoke blade tipped finger into a tree "I trained her in combat brutally and efficiently taught her that bringing pain to to others was the only way to get what you want, and even after all that torture she loved me and smiled when i appeared before her"
Autumn watching him while sitting on the chair she made out of nature, listening to him in silence, not moving or saying anything because she couldn't.

Ren swimming.

----

Haru sleeping under a tree with Nick.

"I sowed darkness in her and let it grow to make her a monster and when I was awakednd to my own evil I knew the only way to save her was to beat Valencia" Vallen says clenching his fist "To stain the power to do that I made a few bad choices" He snaps his fingers and the ash clone of Autumn appears in front of them

The clone had solidified and looked like exactly like Autumn and stood before them in silence and Vallen looks to Autumn and paces the smoke blade in her hand "Just like the crow she's no longer under my control do what you will" He walks away to find the other people he made clones of.

StarKeeper said:
The clone had solidified and looked like exactly like Autumn and stood before them in silence and Vallen looks to Autumn and paces the smoke blade in her hand "Just like the crow she's no longer under my control do what you will" He walks away to find the other people he made clones of.
Autumn watches him go before tossing the blade on the ground, looks upset and frustrated about something.

Sabrina watched as Grimm kissed that woman he stopped spying and rushed down the hall with a smile, tears left her eyes as she ran in the other direction "I-I'm happy" she told herself if she could possess any emotion it had died along with her at that moment.

CelticSol said:
(@Light.)
Layla walks up to Isabella, her brow raised. "Well, where have you been?"
Dark Isabel looks up. Her face red and tears still running down her face. Some are dried. She still sits on the ground and hugs her guitar. "Shut up and go away." Dark Izzy turns away and takes her glasses off to start wiping her eyes.

Light said:
Dark Isabel looks up. Her face red and tears still running down her face. Some are dried. She still sits on the ground and hugs her guitar. "Shut up and go away." Dark Izzy turns away and takes her glasses off to start wiping her eyes.
Layla sits down right beside Isabella. She takes out a handkerchief out of her back pocket and hands it Isabella. "What happens, child?"

CelticSol said:
Layla sits down right beside Isabella. She takes out a handkerchief out of her back pocket and hands it Isabella. "What happens, child?"
"Nothing happened." She takes the handkerchief and just holds it in her hands.

( @CelticSol )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back