• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Grimm's voice rings in Elizabeths ear. "Quite the interesting show you out on there Elizabeth. So how are you doing?"

( @Soul OMU )

Light said:
Grimm's voice rings in Elizabeths ear. "Quite the interesting show you out on there Elizabeth. So how are you doing?"
( @Soul OMU )
Elizabeth snorts. "I must say that display you did with Layla was interesting as well." She said while sipping her wine.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "I must say that display you did with Layla was interesting as well." She said while sipping her wine.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmph. So you saw? My Elizabeth I never knew you were into that." Grimm chuckled.

Light said:
"Hmph. So you saw? My Elizabeth I never knew you were into that." Grimm chuckled.
Elizabeth snorts. "I see everything in this school, even the things that happen in the dorms. Despite not really caring what students do in their free time. Also what does it matter if I saw it Grimm?"

Ryuu woke with a sour feeling in his gut. He ran a tongue around his dry mouth before lifting his head up and looking around the infirmary. The color of his eyes were an odd mixture of blue and red as he scanned the room, slowly blinking.

Ryuu looked at Sebastian and smiled weakly, before quietly standing up from his spot on the floor. He was tempted to touch his face, but knew it might wake him up so he didn't. Instead, he left the infirmary quietly. Naoki must've forgotten to break his tie, as he was draining Ryuu even from this distance.

Ryuu broke it himself, sauntering off to his room afterwards. He was too tired to think properly now, and collapsed onto the bed. Soon after he curled up into the blankets, he fell asleep.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "I see everything in this school, even the things that happen in the dorms. Despite not really caring what students do in their free time. Also what does it matter if I saw it Grimm?"

[/QUOTE]
"No it just means you like to peep in on others love lives. Is that why Julie is dormed with Erik? Quite daring. You hoping something will happen with them so you can watch that too?" Grimm laughs and then trys to catch his breath.

Light said:
"No it just means you like to peep in on others love lives. Is that why Julie is dormed with Erik? Quite daring. You hoping something will happen with them so you can watch that too?" Grimm laughs and then trys to catch his breath.
Elizabeth snorts. "Well I could her with Azula but two dragons? No. Also I can't put her with Simi and Autumn, or Ren and Isabel.." She said while crossing her arms.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn looking at him, sitting in front of the golden Willow tree. The crow cawed and landed on her antlers. "...thank you." She wrote on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
'' It was my pleasure '' said Erik. The fact that she comunicated with him by writing on the ground made him realise that she was mute. ''I am Erik , by the way. Pleased to meet you'' he continued.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]'' It was my pleasure '' said Erik. The fact that she comunicated with him by writing on the ground made him realise that she was mute. ''I am Erik , by the way. Pleased to meet you'' he continued.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn writes down. "I'm Autumn..."

''Are you alright Autumn? Do you need help?'' asked Erik, looking concerned and taking off his hood revealing his messy blonde hair and giving a better view to his blue eyes.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]''Are you alright Autumn? Do you need help?'' asked Erik, looking concerned and taking off his hood revealing his messy blonde hair and giving a better view to his blue eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn looking up at him with big brown eyes. "...no... I'm just a lost soul... Because I don't have any real friends..."

Erik felt sorry for the girl, who looked like someone who was either bullied or decieved and it broke her heart.

She seemed rather hard to approach and Erik didn't know if she'd trust him or not so he first tried to understand her better. ''No real friends? Where you perhaps disillusioned by someone?'' asked Erik.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Erik felt sorry for the girl, who looked like someone who was either bullied or decieved and it broke his heart.
She seemed rather hard to approach and Erik didn't know if she'd trust him or not so he first tried to understand her better. ''No real friends? Where you perhaps disillusioned by someone?'' asked Erik.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn bites her lip and bows her head before nodding

Erik found the girl very sensitive which triggered the protective part of his nature. ''I simply belive that everyone is meant to meet their true friends sooner or later. I find you interesting so, would you like to be my friend?'' asked the boy.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Erik found the girl very sensitive which triggered the protective part of his nature. ''I simply belive that everyone is meant to meet their true friends sooner or later. I find you interesting so, would you like to be my friend?'' asked the boy.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn looks up at him in surprise before smiling a tiny bit and nodding lightly. "...o-okay." She wrote.

'' Oh, I'm happy you accepted. So Autumn, until classes start is there something you want to do?'' asked Erik.

He wanted to help the girl so the first step was to become her friend. After that he would help her get more firends, but only those which can be trusted.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]'' Oh, I'm happy you accepted. So Autumn, until classes start is there something you want to do?'' asked Erik.
He wanted to help the girl so the first step was to become her friend. After that he would help her get more firends, but only those which can be trusted.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn bites her lip. "Uhm well... I don't know..." She wrote while looking at him.

''So, you just want to stay here and enjoy nature? I'm ok with that'' said Erik as he suddenly appeared near her on the tree. He then entered his darm mode, his eyes and hair became black and he started playing with darkness generating a few stick figures which made a silly dance.

As he stood there he remembered a little about the past: the people he loved , the people he respected , those who he trusted and...those who betrayed him. He wasn't angry or better yet he tried his best to be cheerful. His power would have made things dangerous if he ever lost himself in rage.

The stick figures started having something which seemed like an argument. But they were so silly that it was funny.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]''So, you just want to stay here and enjoy nature? I'm ok with that'' said Erik as he suddenly appeared near her on the tree. He then entered his darm mode, his eyes and hair became black and he started playing with darkness generating a few stick figures which made a silly dance.
As he stood there he remembered a little about the past: the people he loved , the people he respected , those who he trusted and...those who betrayed him. He wasn't angry or better yet he tried his best to be cheerful. His power would have made things dangerous if he ever lost himself in rage.

The stick figures started having something which seemed like an argument. But they were so silly that it was funny.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn watching him before looking at the figures and lightly twists her hands lightly to make figures out of vines and a flower, a tiny smile on her face.

Erik made his dark stick figures come and salute the ones made by Autumn and also generated a few small black roses to offer the figures out of vine and flower as a sign of friendship.

''Haha this is fun'' said Erik. He looked quite different in his dark mode but he was the same at heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back