• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth huffs. "I watch how much I drink and often don't finish a glass until later."
Haru blushes a bit, looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
"That may be the case, but whatever has happened recently has gotten under your skin, and I can see the disrest, and he can feel it, you want to drink your pain away, then here," he exposed his neck, "my blood is stronger than what you'llget otherwise, and it'll be safer for everyone."

TheGodSnake said:
"That may be the case, but whatever has happened recently has gotten under your skin, and I can see the disrest, and he can feel it, you want to drink your pain away, then here," he exposed his neck, "my blood is stronger than what you'llget otherwise, and it'll be safer for everyone."
Elizabeth watching him. "...and why do you care so much if I drink away my sorrows with blood we get imported or from you?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth huffs. "I watch how much I drink and often don't finish a glass until later."
Haru blushes a bit, looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
Nick looks into Haru's eyes, "now isn't this nice?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him. "...and why do you care so much if I drink away my sorrows with blood we get imported or from you?"

[/QUOTE]
Elijah shakes his head because when mixed with alcohol has worse effects on you, causing your loss of control to be greater. I on the ther hand, can make it so you don't attack anyone if you get drunk on blood from me. Angel blood works differently than humans, it has similar effects but your hunger doesn't increase exponentially,"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru looks at him, her tail flickers. "I-i suppose not..."

[/QUOTE]
Nick frowns, "I could just put us back down then,"

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah shakes his head because when mixed with alcohol has worse effects on you, causing your loss of control to be greater. I on the ther hand, can make it so you don't attack anyone if you get drunk on blood from me. Angel blood works differently than humans, it has similar effects but your hunger doesn't increase exponentially,"

Elizabeth says nothing as she watches him.

TheGodSnake said:

Haru biting her lip. "I-i just im not a fan of being off the ground.."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth says nothing as she watches him.

Haru biting her lip. "I-i just im not a fan of being off the ground.."

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighs, "I just don't want you to be hurt, especially if it turns out you get out of control and drain a student," he says quietly.

Nick nods, "there's no need to worry, I won't let you go,"

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighs, "I just don't want you to be hurt, especially if it turns out you get out of control and drain a student," he says quietly.
Nick nods, "there's no need to worry, I won't let you go,"
Elizabeth growls. "Obviously you don't have faith in my restrain Elijah." She hissed while looking furious once again as she gets up and leaves her office, heading to her room.

Haru looking at him. "...good."

@Soul OMU / @TheGodSnake

Avalon was sitting on the rooftop and because of his enhanced hearing he couldn't help but hear the two separate conversations between Grimm and Elizabeth and then between Elijah and Elizabeth, smiling a little. ''Oh, so you DO have a soft spot...learning new things everyday'' thought to himself the elf.

-------------

''Now she's fallen asleep. How am I going to deal with this situation...?'' asked himself Erik. He let her sleep on his lap as he analyzed her better. Classes would have started sooner or later but he just decided to stay with her until she woke up.

Azure Sky]@Soul OMU / [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]
Avalon was sitting on the rooftop and because of his enhanced hearing he couldn't help but hear the two separate conversations between Elijah and Elizabeth, smiling a little. ''Oh, so you DO have a soft spot...learining new things everyday'' thought to himself the elf.

-------------

''Now she's fallen asleep. How am I going to deal with this situation...?'' asked himself Erik. He let her sleep on his lap as he analyzed her better. Classes would have started sooner or later but he just decided to stay with her until she woke up.
Autumn sleeping quietly, her head resting on his lap, looks quite peaceful, the kitten is curled up beside her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth growls. "Obviously you don't have faith in my restrain Elijah." She hissed while looking furious once again as she gets up and leaves her office, heading to her room.
Haru looking at him. "...good."

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighs before pursuing her, "it's not your restraint I'm worried about El."

Nick smiles, cupping her face in his hand, "thank you, for everything Haru,"

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighs before pursuing her, "it's not your restraint I'm worried about El."
Nick smiles, cupping her face in his hand, "thank you, for everything Haru,"
Elizabeth walking briskly to her room. "That what could it possibly be then!?" She whirled around on him, her hair following her like a halo.

Haru blinks. "Huh? What do you mean Nick?"

Since Avalon was a supreme immortal who actually existed outside of space-time continuum, his physical body was merely a representation of his astral self. Therefore he could be anywhere he wanted to be. He caught interest in the discussion between Elijah and Elizabeth so he just stayed hidden in the shadows near them. He was very good at sneaking around, after all through the vast number of martial arts he mastered , ninjutsu was one of his favourites. He even knew how to conceal his presence.

@Soul OMU / @TheGodSnake

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth walking briskly to her room. "That what could it possibly be then!?" She whirled around on him, her hair following her like a halo.
Haru blinks. "Huh? What do you mean Nick?"

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighs, "Im worried about me," his face becomes quite dark, "If you were to become drunk on blood, I worry that I would lose my control and hurt someone, probably not you, but I can't help but think that I would lose it and bring you someone almost like an offering,"

Nick smiles, "I've never really had someone to care about, my brother and I moved around too much for me to make connections with someone."

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighs, "Im worried about me," his face becomes quite dark, "If you were to become drunk on blood, I worry that I would lose my control and hurt someone, probably not you, but I can't help but think that I would lose it and bring you someone almost like an offering,"
Nick smiles, "I've never really had someone to care about, my brother and I moved around too much for me to make connections with someone."
Elizabeth looking at him. "...and why would you bring me an offering? Vampires aren't superior to Angels." She said while looking at him.

Haru looking at him. "...then don't go."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looking at him. "...and why would you bring me an offering? Vampires aren't superior to Angels." She said while looking at him.
Haru looking at him. "...then don't go."

[/QUOTE]
"But you aren't superior to him," Elijah said as his white horns turned black and back to white again, signaling Eli's dark self, "he would take control, which is why I wanted you to feed from me, not the import, in addition to what I Told you before, it would also weaken him so I could keep him under control,"

Nick shakes his head, "I won't, we don't have to leave anymore," as he spoke, his face got closer to Haru's

TheGodSnake said:
"But you aren't superior to him," Elijah said as his white horns turned black and back to white again, signaling Eli's dark self, "he would take control, which is why I wanted you to feed from me, not the import, in addition to what I Told you before, it would also weaken him so I could keep him under control,"
Nick shakes his head, "I won't, we don't have to leave anymore," as he spoke, his face got closer to Haru's
Elizabeth watching him. "Yes but drinking from you is dangerous because I would be forming a bond."

Haru smiles a bit. "Good..." She said while looking at him.

Elijah nods lightly, "see, I didn't know that, and I've been studying Supernatural species for just over a century," he looks up at Elizabeth, "what are the repercussions of this bond?"

Nick smiles softly, closing his eyes, "it really is,"

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah nods lightly, "see, I didn't know that, and I've been studying Supernatural species for just over a century," he looks up at Elizabeth, "what are the repercussions of this bond?"
Nick smiles softly, closing his eyes, "it really is,"
Elizabeth walking. "You'll feel my pain, my emotions, my thoughts." She said while walking.

Haru blushes a bit, tilts her head a bit.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth walking. "You'll feel my pain, my emotions, my thoughts." She said while walking.
Haru blushes a bit, tilts her head a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Elijah nods following her, "surely there are benefits for you at least,"

Nick leans in and kisses Haru lightly

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah nods following her, "surely there are benefits for you at least,"
Nick leans in and kisses Haru lightly
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Not really." She said while walking. "Bonds just cause pain."

Haru blushes and closes her eyes, kissing him lightly.

''Interesting...'' thought to himself Avalon as he listened to the conversation between Elijah and the headmistress, hidden in the shadows of the room with his presence concealed. ''Should I make my presence known?'' he continued to think to himself. In the end he belived it wasn't a good idea so he let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth shakes her head. "Not really." She said while walking. "Bonds just cause pain."
Haru blushes and closes her eyes, kissing him lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Elijah almost reached forward to put a hand on her arm then thought better of it, "I apologize then, my intention was not to sadden you further,"

Nick broke the kiss and ran a thumb along Haru's cheek

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah almost reached forward to put a hand on her arm then thought better of it, "I apologize then, my intention was not to sadden you further,"
Nick broke the kiss and ran a thumb along Haru's cheek
Elizabeth watching him. "Of course not, if they had been you'd try harder." She said while linking her hands behind her back.

Haru looking at him, blushing.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him. "Of course not, if they had been you'd try harder." She said while linking her hands behind her back.
Haru looking at him, blushing.

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighed, "is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Nick smiled at her, his secondary focus on the ice disc below breaking momentarily, causing them to fall a bit before he regained control, "bloody hell," he said quietly, his heart racing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back