• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Sabrina was not occupied at the moment so she took the time to go to the training grounds to release built up stress that she had gained over time and a little training never hurt anyway. Luckily she kept some of her sister's alchemy slips which she used to take dirt and transfuse it into an white and silver pair of chakrum. Due to the test dummies being enchanted she could go all out without damaging any of them, she ran at the 'enemies' with twists and turns of elegancy she would be considered to be dancing instead of cutting at the dummy.

Aroura said:
Sabrina was not occupied at the moment so she took the time to go to the training grounds to release built up stress that she had gained over time and a little training never hurt anyway. Luckily she kept some of her sister's alchemy slips which she used to take dirt and transfuse it into an white and silver pair of chakrum. Due to the test dummies being enchanted she could go all out without damaging any of them, she ran at the 'enemies' with twists and turns of elegancy she would be considered to be dancing instead of cutting at the dummy.
Julie stood watching her.

@Soul OMU

Erik looks at Autumn and smiles. ''You don't need to apologize. I didn't mind'' said the boy. Shortly after the dark creature brought him his books and it disappeared. '' I was going to read a book until you woke up but it seems I don't need to do it anymore'' said Erik as he dumped the books through a portal which led to a storage space in the Abyss Reality. '' Maybe we should get going. The teachers won't be too happy about us staying here for too long'' he continued.

-------------------

@TheGodSnake

''Quite impressive Fallen Angel-senpai! You must have rather high senzorial abilities to detect me like that'' said the elf as he came out of the shadows. The rather tall and handsome blonde elf looked at Elijah with his emerald green eyes and analyzed him better. His tone and stare where neutral; no signs of fear or excitement. In the end Avalon has met and fought fallen angels before and they all gave him the same impression: all bark with no bite.

Asphyxiated said:
"Okay," Ryuu smiled happily, kissing Sebastian's nose.
Peachypants said:
((Shit I'm sorry! Anyone care to fill me in on what has happened?))
Rin blinked a few times when he saw Lucy wake up. He held her hand in a tight grip and was looking at her with a mix of all sorts of expressions. "..Hey there"
Azure Sky]@Soul OMU Erik looks at Autumn and smiles. ''You don't need to apologize. I didn't mind'' said the boy. Shortly after the dark creature brought him his books and it disappeared. '' I was going to read a book until you woke up but it seems I don't need to do it anymore'' said Erik as he dumped the books through a portal which led to a storage space in the Abyss Reality. '' Maybe we should get going. The teachers won't be too happy about us staying here for too long'' he continued. ------------------- [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]

''Quite impressive Fallen Angel-senpai! You must have rather high senzorial abilities to detect me like that'' said the elf as he came out of the shadows. The rather tall and handsome blonde elf looked at Elijah with his emerald green eyes and analyzed him better. His tone and stare where neutral; no signs of fear or excitement. In the end Avalon has met and fought fallen angels before and they all gave him the same impression: all bark with no bite.
Sebastian smiles back while looking at him.

(@Asphyxiated

----

(Just people interacting Peachy.)

Lucy looks at him tiredly and smiles softly. "Hey..." Her skin was cool due to the fact she had been asleep, it was starting to slowly warm.

(@Peachypants

----

Autumn flushes in embarrassment. "Gosh Im so sorry for that... I... I was just so tired..." She wrote while biting her lip and looking down.

(@Azure Sky)

Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles back while looking at him. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11084-asphyxiated/ said:
@Asphyxiated[/URL]
Ryuu blinked a few times while staring at Sebastian, before glancing away in a faint blush. He shifted around into a higher-up position on the floor, and brought his arms up to layer onto the edge of the bed. he pressed closer and sniffed, taking in Sebastian's scent, just before dropping his face onto the bed lazily.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu blinked a few times while staring at Sebastian, before glancing away in a faint blush. He shifted around into a higher-up position on the floor, and brought his arms up to layer onto the edge of the bed. he pressed closer and sniffed, taking in Sebastian's scent, just before dropping his face onto the bed lazily.
Sebastian smiles a bit, pets his hair, humming softly as he does, watching Ryuu with soft light green eyes.

Light said:
"Oh really now?" Isabel stops walking in an empty hall and turns to him. "That's so hilarious coming from the guy who suddenly spits his heart out to me." Isabel smiles and starts to tease Isaac for fun on her part. She puts her back to his chest and takes his arms and wraps it around her body. Having him hug her from behind. Isabel turns her head and leans in as if she were about to kiss him and moves straight to his ear. "You just wanted me to say yes to you on he spot. Then have you embrace me just like this didn't you?" She leaves the embrace, and looks into his eyes. "But nope. You still haven't asked me something I and I still haven't given you my answer. That also varies on how you ask." Isabel picked this up from Grimm. Dangling hope infront of someones face.
Isaac sighed, separating himself from Bella, "then I will, but you'll have to follow me," he said as he took the stairway to the roof. When he reached the roof he then went into his natural form, the sunlight making him seem invisible, he was just shimmering heat waves.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru bites her lip. "Well I need to go to my room to get some stuff for my next class, i still haven't met my roommate..."

[/QUOTE]
Nick nods, "neither have I, but you're right, we should get the stuff for our next class, by the way, what class is it?"

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I do but then again, whatever form your in is extremely easy for an angel to sense," the dark side of him sensed a possible fight and started to emerge, turning his white horns black, before Elijah shut it back down, "so why were you following and watching El and I?" Elijah asked

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighed, separating himself from Bella, "then I will, but you'll have to follow me," he said as he took the stairway to the roof. When he reached the roof he then went into his natural form, the sunlight making him seem invisible, he was just shimmering heat waves.
Nick nods, "neither have I, but you're right, we should get the stuff for our next class, by the way, what class is it?"

"Yeah, I do but then again, whatever form your in is extremely easy for an angel to sense," the dark side of him sensed a possible fight and started to emerge, turning his white horns black, before Elijah shut it back down, "so why were you following and watching El and I?" Elijah asked
Isabel reaches up there and looks to were Isaac is. "I-Isaac? What are you doing?"

TheGodSnake said:

Haru shakes her head. "I can't remember But I think I'll remember once I go to my room."

Light said:
Isabel reaches up there and looks to were Isaac is. "I-Isaac? What are you doing?"
Isaac smiled under his flames, "I had a dream about this, I want to see if it works, you are Immune to fire right?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru shakes her head. "I can't remember But I think I'll remember once I go to my room."

[/QUOTE]
Nick nods, "let's go then," he takes Haru's hand and starts walking toward the school

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac smiled under his flames, "I had a dream about this, I want to see if it works, you are Immune to fire right?"
Nick nods, "let's go then," he takes Haru's hand and starts walking toward the school
"Yeah. I am." Isabel nods slowly.

TheGodSnake said:
Haru blushes and follows him.

Light said:
"Yeah. I am." Isabel nods slowly.
Suddenly, Isabella was surrounded by rings of flames, but they weren't hot and they were tangible "hold on bella" Isaac said as both he and Isabella started to rise into the air.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blushes and follows him.

[/QUOTE]
The two made it to the split where one way went to the girls and the other went to the boys dorms, "see you in a bit" Nick said as they went their separate ways.

TheGodSnake said:
Suddenly, Isabella was surrounded by rings of flames, but they weren't hot and they were tangible "hold on bella" Isaac said as both he and Isabella started to rise into the air.
The two made it to the split where one way went to the girls and the other went to the boys dorms, "see you in a bit" Nick said as they went their separate ways.
Julie had already looked into the future to know what will happen with Isaac and Isabel. "Everything goes wrong in 3....2...1. You better ask before he arrives lover boy." She says to herself as she reads her book.

Isabel seems startled at first but then balances herself.

Itami even on his mountain. Senses a proposal coming towards one of his daughters. Since boys and girls always do that he's practically picked up a sense for it.

( gtg for a couple hours.)

Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles back while looking at him. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11084-asphyxiated/ said:
@Asphyxiated[/URL]

----

(Just people interacting Peachy.)

Lucy looks at him tiredly and smiles softly. "Hey..." Her skin was cool due to the fact she had been asleep, it was starting to slowly warm.

(@Peachypants

----

Autumn flushes in embarrassment. "Gosh Im so sorry for that... I... I was just so tired..." She wrote while biting her lip and looking down.

(@Azure Sky)
((Allright, not sure if I fully understood but just tell me if I'm wrong about anything))

Rin smiled a little. "You allright there?" He said and stroke the back of her hand with his thumb.

Light said:
Julie had already looked into the future to know what will happen with Isaac and Isabel. "Everything goes wrong in 3....2...1. You better ask before he arrives lover boy." She says to herself as she reads her book.
Isabel seems startled at first but then balances herself.

Itami even on his mountain. Senses a proposal coming towards one of his daughters. Since boys and girls always do that he's practically picked up a sense for it.

( gtg for a couple hours.)
Isaac moves both he and Isabella closer together before taking on his normal form, "so, bella, would you do me the honor of becoming my second half?"

Kyle had decided to leave his room and wander the school trying to ignore the sound of blood rushing through people's veins as he walked past them.

TheGodSnake said:
(Who's characters are open for Kyle to run into?)
(Azula, she's a dragon, Elizabeth is free and Ren.)

Peachypants said:
((Allright, not sure if I fully understood but just tell me if I'm wrong about anything))
Rin smiled a little. "You allright there?" He said and stroke the back of her hand with his thumb.
Lucy nods while looking at him. "..mhm... I'm good..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Azula, she's a dragon, Elizabeth is free and Ren.)

Lucy nods while looking at him. "..mhm... I'm good..."

[/QUOTE]
((I'm guessing Azula is one of yours, and what about Lucy?))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back