• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian petting Ryuu's hair, humming lightly as he kisses his head lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu twitched a little in his sleep.

Light said:
Grimm frowns. "You do know your son is about to rip them to shreds on the roof right?"
Layla frowns at Grimm a second, then groans, getting up. "Son of a-" She sighs, popping open the window and beginning to climb out of it.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru doesn't seem to notice since she has a bit of cold resistance thanks to Nick. "It's alright... I haven't been in here yet."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh." Simi says, then she lets go of Haru's hand. "Well, you can take either bed. Or both. Charonte don't need to sleep."

Grimm walks up to Layla and taps her behind, thus pushing her out the window. A gust of wind starts pushing her up to the roof. "Go my love! Put on a brilliant show for me." Grimm was in the form of a child.

( @CelticSol )

Light said:
Grimm walks up to Layla and taps her behind, thus pushing her out the window. A gust of wind starts pushing her up to the roof. "Go my love! Put on a brilliant show for me." Grimm was in the form of a child.
(I've got exams tomorrow. *weeps*)

Layla rolls her eyes, but lands softly on her feet at the top of the roof. She spots Itami, and walks ever so calmly over to him, her arms crossed. Her expression is cold enough for Hell to freeze over. "Itami..."

CelticSol said:
Layla frowns at Grimm a second, then groans, getting up. "Son of a-" She sighs, popping open the window and beginning to climb out of it.
"Oh." Simi says, then she lets go of Haru's hand. "Well, you can take either bed. Or both. Charonte don't need to sleep."
Haru shrugs. "I don't need both, i'll take the one by the window."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru shrugs. "I don't need both, i'll take the one by the window."

[/QUOTE]
"Okay," Simi moves her suitcase so it's on her side of the room, and begins to unpack. It's remarkably small and has little in it. "Um... What classes do you have?"

CelticSol said:
"Okay," Simi moves her suitcase so it's on her side of the room, and begins to unpack. It's remarkably small and has little in it. "Um... What classes do you have?"
Haru blows at her bangs. "Well we are in two groups... either Group A or Group B.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blows at her bangs. "Well we are in two groups... either Group A or Group B.

[/QUOTE]
Simi blinks. "Right," She says, looking embarrassed. "I'm not exactly used to this setting just yet. I've never attended any school before, so I'm a bit unfamiliar to how it works."

Light said:
"What!" Itami turns around notices who he's talking to. "Oh hi mom!"
Itami is taken out by Layla's high heel slamming into his face. She holds the other in her other hand, looking very displeased. "You know, Itami, I would've thought I had taught you better, like, oh, I don't know, telling me my granddaughter would be attending this school?"

CelticSol said:
Simi blinks. "Right," She says, looking embarrassed. "I'm not exactly used to this setting just yet. I've never attended any school before, so I'm a bit unfamiliar to how it works."
Itami is taken out by Layla's high heel slamming into his face. She holds the other in her other hand, looking very displeased. "You know, Itami, I would've thought I had taught you better, like, oh, I don't know, telling me my granddaughter would be attending this school?"
Haru smiles kindly. "It's alright."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles kindly. "It's alright."

[/QUOTE]
Simi gives a small smile, her cheeks turning a little grey in a blush. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you? I've already mentioned that I'm Charonte... but if you don't want to tell me, don't feel like you need to."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "I forgot why I hate new vamps..." Azula takes off as she heads back.
Angelo shakes his head as he goes and gets blood.

[/QUOTE]
kyle smiled, "come on now, im not that bad"

elijah coughs up some of the goo onto the floor,"the sooner the better angelo!" he yells after him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru's ears and tail flicker. "...I'm a Kitsune if you couldn't tell by my ears and tail."

[/QUOTE]
Simi chuckles, a sound that is made bizarre by her extra vocal cords. "Yes, I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to accidentally say the wrong thing then offend you. I've already done it to another student." She rubs the back of her neck, smiling ruefully.

Light said:
"What!" Itami turns around notices who he's talking to. "Oh hi mom!"
CelticSol said:
Itami runs around and then drops and starts rolling around the floor. He doesn't seem operational for a wee bit. After a while he gets up. "What the hell was that for?! Are you crazy?!" Itami accidentally throws his scythe off the roof when he threw his hands up in the air. He holds his hand out to make his scythe fly back to him. "I'll have you know I had everything under control! Right sweetie?!" He turns his head and sees her with the boy. Itami's soul almost drifts out of his body. He doesn't even pay attention to the scythe coming back and it hits him on the head.

TheGodSnake said:
elijah coughs up some of the goo onto the floor,"the sooner the better angelo!" he yells after him.
( I replied. )

TheGodSnake said:
CelticSol said:
Simi chuckles, a sound that is made bizarre by her extra vocal cords. "Yes, I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to accidentally say the wrong thing then offend you. I've already done it to another student." She rubs the back of her neck, smiling ruefully.
Angelo brings him fresh pure blood and pushes the cup into his mouth.

Elizabeth flicks him. "You are."

----

Haru shrugs. "It happens to everyone."

Light said:
Isabel thinks a bit. "I don't know.... maybe that prince who proposed to me a month ago should get a chance." She turns and twirls her hair. She looks out the corner of her eye and smiles. "I'm kidding a flat out told him no. And yes I will be your other half."
Itami appears where they are. Scythe in hand. "Oh yeah, he'll need another half once I'm through with him."

Grimm frowns. "You do know your son is about to rip them to shreds on the roof right?"

Julie returned to her room after a while. Noticing Erik and saying a simple hello. She sits on her bed and continues to read.

( @TheGodSnake @CelticSol @Azure Sky )
isaac returns tohisnatural form as the mysterious man issues his threat,"what are you talking about!" isaac yells before making sure isabella was safely on the roof before flying up near tthe top of the barrier,"idont want anyone getting hurt, so if we are going to fight, we will do it up here

Light said:
Itami runs around and then drops and starts rolling around the floor. He doesn't seem operational for a wee bit. After a while he gets up. "What the hell was that for?! Are you crazy?!" Itami accidentally throws his scythe off the roof when he threw his hands up in the air. He holds his hand out to make his scythe fly back to him. "I'll have you know I had everything under control! Right sweetie?!" He turns his head and sees her with the boy. Itami's soul almost drifts out of his body. He doesn't even pay attention to the scythe coming back and it hits him on the head.
"Right, of course," Layla, barefooted, takes the last couple steps between her and Itami, then picks up the scythe in one hand and grabs Itami's collar in the other and yanks him harshly to his feet. "I am holding a criminal here, Itami, and you bring Isabella here without even telling me? It is dangerous here." She looks down to Isabella, then glares at Itami. "And Isabella is responsible enough to handle her own personal life and control what happens to her own body. You have no claim to who she sees and what she does, and you will not interfere, do you understand me, Itami van Fenrir?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru shrugs. "It happens to everyone."

[/QUOTE]
Simi shrugs. "I suppose."

CelticSol said:
"Right, of course," Layla, barefooted, takes the last couple steps between her and Itami, then picks up the scythe in one hand and grabs Itami's collar in the other and yanks him harshly to his feet. "I am holding a criminal here, Itami, and you bring Isabella here without even telling me? It is dangerous here." She looks down to Isabella, then glares at Itami. "And Isabella is responsible enough to handle her own personal life and control what happens to her own body. You have no claim to who she sees and what she does, and you will not interfere, do you understand me, Itami van Fenrir?"
Simi shrugs. "I suppose."
Haru smiles. "So don't feel bad."

TheGodSnake said:
isaac returns tohisnatural form as the mysterious man issues his threat,"what are you talking about!" isaac yells before making sure isabella was safely on the roof before flying up near tthe top of the barrier,"idont want anyone getting hurt, so if we are going to fight, we will do it up here
Isabel looks up. "Isaac it's okay! It's just my daddy!"

Itami frowns. He looks a bit saddened, he knows he can't control her love life but he just wasn't ready for her to grow up. "I.... understand."

Light said:
Isabel looks up. "Isaac it's okay! It's just my daddy!"
Itami frowns. He looks a bit saddened, he knows he can't control her love life but he just wasn't ready for her to grow up. "I.... understand."
Layla sighs out, then puts her hand on her shoulder. "I know exactly how you feel. But with you, I knew it was going to end up okay, because I had made sure that you knew that there was always someone supporting you if Himeko had somehow ended up being awful." She leans down to Itami's height. "Make sure Isabella feels the same, okay?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles. "So don't feel bad."

[/QUOTE]
Simi nods. "Okay. Oh, by the way," Simi shifts a bit, "do you know anyone who might, uh..." Simi trails off, then shakes her head, leaving her sentence unfinished.

CelticSol said:
Layla sighs out, then puts her hand on her shoulder. "I know exactly how you feel. But with you, I knew it was going to end up okay, because I had made sure that you knew that there was always someone supporting you if Himeko had somehow ended up being awful." She leans down to Itami's height. "Make sure Isabella feels the same, okay?"

Simi nods. "Okay. Oh, by the way," Simi shifts a bit, "do you know anyone who might, uh..." Simi trails off, then shakes her head, leaving her sentence unfinished.
Haru raises a brow. "Huh?"

CelticSol said:

Itami nods and looks at Isabel. He shakes his head and sighs. "Julie as well huh...." Itami turns back to Layla and starts smiling. Layla knows that look and the only thing she should do now. Is run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back