• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sighs as she downs her drink. "I managed thought... Despite my changer leaving me, I found someone to help me."

[/QUOTE]
"Is that why your helping me?" Kyle tilted his head slightly, "similar situations?"

''A blood wolf huh? That's interesting'' said Avalon who appeared out of nowhere , right beside Kyle , writing something in his notebook. He was in 'research mode' so he was only focused on his study subject, which was now Kyle.

@Soul OMU / @TheGodSnake

''I am not Avalon...I am the Supreme Personal Space Invader! Hahaha...Just joking...Anyways Elizabeth I sensed a 'familliar unfamilliar' figure, so to say, in the area above the forest and school quite some time ago. The aura was similar to yours but it wasn't you... I wasn't sure if I should tell you this , not being my business or job and all...but what the hell...I always speak what's on my mind so why should I stop now? '' said Avalon, completely ignoring Elizabeth's warning. The elf was unusual and hard to swallow most of the times.

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
"Is that why your helping me?" Kyle tilted his head slightly, "similar situations?"
Kyle felt a strange compulsion to help uphold what Elizabeth had asked of Avalon, he stood up and pointed a finger at the elf, in whatever form he was, "egrediar sed foris" and with what felt like a tug from deep inside him, Avalon's form disappeared for a couple of seconds before reappearing, in the space where he disappeared, he appeared just outside the cabin before appearing inside.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looks annoyed. "Get out of my house Avalon."

[/QUOTE]
(Latin for get out, stay out)

@TheGodSnake[/URL], that seemed a bit odd since he is a new vamp...)
((Part of it is because he already had an ability to become a human Mage, and he grew up learning Latin, the vampire part just added a large amount of power and awoke a large part of his ability, he has no idea what just happened, he's not very powerful which is why the spell only lasted a second or two))

Kyle blinked, not sure what had just happened, he could've sworn that the strange man had just disappeared for a second.

(@TheGodSnake By the way, did the spell briefly change Avalon's position in the physical plain through space manipulation or did it simply teleport him for a short period? :D )

Azure Sky]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] By the way, did the spell briefly change Avalon's position in the physical plain through space manipulation or did it simply teleport him for a short period :D )
((Teleported him and if Kyle was older and more experienced would have made a barrier that Avalon could not pass through, but Avalon is older and has more power so it lasted that few seconds))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles a bit. "I can if you'd like?"

[/QUOTE]
Simi perks up, her eyes widening. "You would? That would mean a lot if you could."

Dark Isabel glared at him. "Nothing's wrong with me. I just don't like looking at idiots." She says and at the same time cuddles into him.

Itami thinks for a minte. "Nothing much. Just protecting Himeko's mountain."

Julie continued to read on her bed after saying hello to Erik.

Grimm starts to dance in the cafeteria in the form of a child. Just wearing a cape, a pair of shorts, socks, and a shirt. He slides on his socks on a table.

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake @Azure Sky )

CelticSol said:
Simi perks up, her eyes widening. "You would? That would mean a lot if you could."
[QUOTE="Azure Sky](@Soul OMU

[/QUOTE]
Haru smiles a bit. "Yeah, i wouldn't mind."

Elizabeth sighs while putting her hand on her hip. "...Just monitor it because you don't know what it was or who, or how strong."

Sabrina continued but formed the chakram's into a series of needles and other projectiles and threw them at the target with striking precision one after another hitting the center. She went over to the target and pulled the projectiles out as the target mended itself she then proceeded to make a spear her specialty weapon and went to work attacking the dummies almost breaking one but it managed to repair itself automatically. After her workout she rubbed the sweat off her forehead and drank an bottle of refreshing cool water one of the few ways that she could get all of her energy back other then eating a protein bar of course.

Aroura said:
Sabrina continued but formed he chakram's into a series of needles and other projectiles and threw them at the target with striking precision one after another hitting the center. She went over o the target and pulled the projectiles out as the target mended itself she then proceeded to make a spear her specialty weapon and went to work attacking the dummies almost breaking one but it managed to repair itself automatically. After her workout she rubbed the sweat off her forehead and drank an bottle of refreshing cool water one of the few ways that she could get all of her energy back other then eating a protein bar of course.
( I love Chakrams.)

Light said:
Itami thinks for a minte. "Nothing much. Just protecting Himeko's mountain."
Layla pats his head, then forcibly pulls him away. "That's good." Layla crosses her arms, smirking at Itami. "Since you don't have the sense of your two daughters, I'll have to tell you. Me and Grimm are together. As in a couple."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles a bit. "Yeah, i wouldn't mind."

[/QUOTE]
Simi sighs in relief. "Thank you. You are a blessing, Haru."

CelticSol said:
Layla pats his head, then forcibly pulls him away. "That's good." Layla crosses her arms, smirking at Itami. "Since you don't have the sense of your two daughters, I'll have to tell you. Me and Grimm are together. As in a couple."
Haru laughs softly. "I wouldn't say that but thank you."

CelticSol said:
"......" Itami just stares. "You know some jokes aren't funny mom."

Light said:
"......" Itami just stares. "You know some jokes aren't funny mom."
She shrugs. "I'm not. I know full well what you feel for Grimm, but regardless, it's not a joke."

CelticSol said:
She shrugs. "I'm not. I know full well what you feel for Grimm, but regardless, it's not a joke."
"It has nothing to do with what I feel for him. It has everything to do with you and settling down."

Light said:
"It has nothing to do with what I feel for him. It has everything to do with you and settling down."
Layla frowns, her lips curling into a sneer. "If you've got something to say, get on with it."

CelticSol said:
Layla frowns, her lips curling into a sneer. "If you've got something to say, get on with it."
Itami looks from side to side. "Wow looks at the time! Himeko might get lonely. Say hi to Julie for me, bye!" With that Itami disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back