• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

CelticSol said:
She purses her lips, though she smiles regardless. "Nope, nope, nothing at all."
Grimm rolls his eyes. He grows into an adult.

"Still. I haven't had a good fight in a while." Itami smirked and spun his scythe.

Isabel shakes her head. "No I don't." She raises an eyebrow concerned.

Light said:
"Still. I haven't had a good fight in a while." Itami smirked and spun his scythe.
Layla covers her mouth with her hand, but she can't hold it anymore when he shifts and bursts into laughter. "I can't-" She leans on Grimm, laughing so hard she cries. "I can't fucking take you seriously! You're like five!"

CelticSol said:
Layla covers her mouth with her hand, but she can't hold it anymore when he shifts and bursts into laughter. "I can't-" She leans on Grimm, laughing so hard she cries. "I can't fucking take you seriously! You're like five!"
Grimm just stares at her. He blinks a couple times. He turns her into a five year old. "Who's laughing now?"

Light said:
Grimm just stares at her. He blinks a couple times. He turns her into a five year old. "Who's laughing now?"
Layla keeps laughing, falling onto the ground and crying with laughter. When she pulls herself together, she wipes her eyes. "Hah, that was great." She looks at her now tiny hand, blinking. She looks up to Grimm. "Is this what it's like to be a child?" She looks at herself, in a smaller version of the outfit she had been wearing, then back to Grimm. She reaches her small hands up to him. "Carry me."

StarKeeper said:
Vallen and Valentine walk through the campus in silence. (So @Light is Valencia still buried under sand or can I put her back in play?))
( No he let her out to play the X box but she's still trapped down there. )

Grimm sighs and picks her up.

( @CelticSol )

Light said:
Grimm sighs and picks her up.
Layla grins at the few, her feet dangling. "You know, I've never really appreciated my height until now." She looks to Grimm, the serious expression she usually has making her childish face look adorable. "I like it. I am very tall."

CelticSol said:
Layla grins at the few, her feet dangling. "You know, I've never really appreciated my height until now." She looks to Grimm, the serious expression she usually has making her childish face look adorable. "I like it. I am very tall."
Grimm shrugs as he starts to throw her up in the air.

Light said:

Isabel shakes her head. "No I don't." She raises an eyebrow concerned.
Isaac smiled, "elementals are held together by a strong core of Mana charged with their element, when we enter a relationship we make a bond between each other's Mana fields, it links their thoughts, feelings, and they can share mana between them. Unlike vampires though, the bond can be broken, but it takes a large amount of energy and both parties have to be willing."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac smiled, "elementals are held together by a strong core of Mana charged with their element, when we enter a relationship we make a bond between each other's Mana fields, it links their thoughts, feelings, and they can share mana between them. Unlike vampires though, the bond can be broken, but it takes a large amount of energy and both parties have to be willing."
"Well I don't know Isaac. You've taken in some of my lighter mana before but I can't risk linking my more... dangerous ones with you. I know this means a lot to you but it just isn't smart when you're with a girl like me. I'm not even in my real body yet and how do you link mana? Physically?" Isabella looks at the ground.

Isaac shook his head, "let's see, for an elemental linking with a non-elemental. Tonight we'll need to build a natural fire, of quite large proportions, both of us will stand in it and I will have to go into my natural form, then I will be forced into my primal form, in which case, my mana core will be vulnerable, trust me, you'll be able to see it, when that happens you'll have to reach into my flames and make contact, the rest is automatic. according to my parents, it's a thrilling rush. And about your worry about your stronger mana, you shouldn't worry, any mana an elemental absorbs gets changed into his or her own, so they can use it." He hugged her close again, "it will all be okay, don't worry"

@Light

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](I don't remember because light and Celt rped so much... I might just hand this over to someone else to run...)

[/QUOTE]
( Sorry. I'll find it. )

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac shook his head, "let's see, for an elemental linking with a non-elemental. Tonight we'll need to build a natural fire, of quite large proportions, both of us will stand in it and I will have to go into my natural form, then I will be forced into my primal form, in which case, my mana core will be vulnerable, trust me, you'll be able to see it, when that happens you'll have to reach into my flames and make contact, the rest is automatic. according to my parents, it's a thrilling rush. And about your worry about your stronger mana, you shouldn't worry, any mana an elemental absorbs gets changed into his or her own, so they can use it." He hugged her close again, "it will all be okay, don't worry"
@Light
Isabel smiles. His enthusiasm was cute. "Yes but there are two things. Two parts of my mana that literally have minds of their own and will try to kill you." She switches to Witch Isabella. She holds up her hand as purple witch mana leeks out her sleeve. It takes to form of a snake and hisses at Isaac going straight for him. Witch Isabella takesb it back in herself. "This mana always whispers into my ears and tries to to get me to do everything it wants. Sometimes it drives me mad and I always lose control when I come into contact with blood. Also...." She puts her hand on her stomach. "I'm carrying a deity inside me. So I don't know how she'll feel about this. I want to do it but I..... don't think it's safe. It's hard enough for me to handle them and I have the actual traits to handle them. I'm just afraid of them overtaking you before they turn into your mana. If they ever fully turn. Especially the witch it feeds off regular mana." Isabella hugs Isaac.

Kyle nods, "okay, but that's not what I'm asking about, I could've sworn he just disappeared for a second,"

@Soul OMU

Light said:
Isabel smiles. His enthusiasm was cute. "Yes but there are two things. Two parts of my mana that literally have minds of their own and will try to kill you." She switches to Witch Isabella. She holds up her hand as purple witch mana leeks out her sleeve. It takes to form of a snake and hisses at Isaac going straight for him. Witch Isabella takesb it back in herself. "This mana always whispers into my ears and tries to to get me to do everything it wants. Sometimes it drives me mad and I always lose control when I come into contact with blood. Also...." She puts her hand on her stomach. "I'm carrying a deity inside me. So I don't know how she'll feel about this. I want to do it but I..... don't think it's safe. It's hard enough for me to handle them and I have the actual traits to handle them. I'm just afraid of them overtaking you before they turn into your mana. If they ever fully turn. Especially the witch it feeds off regular mana." Isabella hugs Isaac.
Isaac nods, "I understand, I'll just have to learn some more tricks before we do that then," he frowned,lightly, "you still have a ride-along"

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle nods, "okay, but that's not what I'm asking about, I could've sworn he just disappeared for a second,"
@Soul OMU

Isaac nods, "I understand, I'll just have to learn some more tricks before we do that then," he frowned,lightly, "you still have a ride-along"
"Still have a ride along?" She tilts her head.

TheGodSnake said:
@Soul OMU

Elizabeth raises a brow. "Oh really?"

*Important*im going to give ownership of this rp to Light, GS, And Azure Sky...

Light said:
"Still have a ride along?" She tilts her head.
The little flame from earlier popped out of Isabella's hair, making Isaac laugh, "apparently, he's been following you ever since Grimms class."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth raises a brow. "Oh really?"

*Important*im going to give ownership of this rp to Light, GS, And Azure Sky...

[/QUOTE]
Kyle nods, "I dont know what happened, you told him to leave and he didn't and something came over me, I stood up and told him to get out in Latin and he disappeared for a second before reappearing." He cocked his head, "you didn't notice it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back