• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

ThatsAPaddling said:
Iris stared at Krystal for a moment. "Uh... Strange request, but... I guess... I can't see any consequences." He lowered his head, offering his long sanguine locks to her.
Krystal smiled and ruffled his hair. "Yay! Two friends; that's a new record," Krystal cheered.

She removed her hand and sat back down. She looked at Kyle and then at Iris.

She got a warm feeling in her heart, possibly because she thought that Iris and Kyle might be actually be her first two real friends.

Azure Sky]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] is Julie also immune to the physical strength of deities and entities?)
Erik simply watched the peculiar trio sitting in the cafeteria.
( No but she'll know if you try to hit her. 10 minute look into the future and she'll know your every move and just phase through them and counter. )

(Phase doesn't help anyone against Avalon...while he is in aura mode or uses his blasts he can hit anything regardless of the state or nature...not sure how that works with Julie's immunity though. Well, you could simply dodge and... he'd never be serious against a student. )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky](Phase doesn't help anyone against Avalon...while he is in aura mode or uses his blasts he can hit anything regardless of the state or nature. Well, you could simply dodge and... he'd never be serious against a student.

[/QUOTE]
( Okay. )

Witch Isabella switches to Isabel in her sleep.

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal smiled and ruffled his hair. "Yay! Two friends; that's a new record," Krystal cheered.
She removed her hand and sat back down. She looked at Kyle and then at Iris.

She got a warm feeling in her heart, possibly because she thought that Iris and Kyle might be actually be her first two real friends.
Kyle finished his steak and stood up, "I'm going to go try something, after all, what's the point of having new abilities and powers if you don't even know what they are?"

Light said:
Julie put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not entirely your fault. It's the mana, it took advantage of this. It tells her things in the language of the witch. You didn't notice because you don't have witches blood. It doesn't matter if you have witch mana, if you weren't born from a witch you can't even hear the language much less understand it. This dangerous mana called witch mana. Comes from the first witch and the most grand. Our great grandmother on my moms side. The mana has a mind of its own and will try to persuade the user into doing its bidding." Julie lools at Isabel. "Would you like to know why fire and blood set Witch Isabella off?"
Isaac nodded, "yeah, that would be nice,"

Elijah recognized Avalons pressure of anger and dismissed it, he was being unnecessary. He walked into the kitchen of the small house and found a Jar, kneeled down and put the ashes in carefully, knowing that he wouldn't even be able to brave the horror of hell and drag her back to be alive again. Once not a single speck was left, Elijah picked up the jar and left, ignoring everyone else until he made it to the door, "we need to prepare for a funeral in one week, I will not allow El's death to go unnoticed." He finished speaking and disappeared in a blur.

Krystal looked at Kyle in awe. "New abilities and powers?"

Her eyes widened a tad in amazement. "Mind if I tag along? Can Iris also tag along," she asked.

Krystal grabbed Kyle's hands and started to jump,"Please? Please?! I promise not to be a burden, if I can go!"

She realized that she grabbed his hands and quickly let them go. "Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to do that."

Krystal looked at the ground then back up at Kyle,"So, can I tag along? Can Iris also come?"

She turned to Iris,"I mean, if you want to."

OriginalCookie said:
Her eyes widened a tad in amazement. "Mind if I tag along? Can Iris also tag along," she asked.

Krystal grabbed Kyle's hands and started to jump,"Please? Please?! I promise not to be a burden, if I can go!"

She realized that she grabbed his hands and quickly let them go. "Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to do that."

Krystal looked at the ground then back up at Kyle,"So, can I tag along? Can Iris also come?"

Kyle shrugged, "I guess, if you both want to, but you'd have to be extremely careful, I don't want to hurt either of you and I'm quite new to the whole supernatural world," he laughed at her aversion at grabbing his hands, "it's no big deal Krystal, but I'm going to go now and I'll let you guys catch up." His red eyes flash momentarily as he spoke before he started to walk towards the doors.

"Again," Iris said, "I have nothing better to do. Personally, I would love to come along. I also have a few things to demonstrate. Lessons in biological manipulation have... Educated me, somewhat. I have specimens in my bag if it interests you."

OriginalCookie said:

((And tag @ThatsAPaddling so he knows you're talking to im))

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle finished his steak and stood up, "I'm going to go try something, after all, what's the point of having new abilities and powers if you don't even know what they are?"
Isaac nodded, "yeah, that would be nice,"

Elijah recognized Avalons pressure of anger and dismissed it, he was being unnecessary. He walked into the kitchen of the small house and found a Jar, kneeled down and put the ashes in carefully, knowing that he wouldn't even be able to brave the horror of hell and drag her back to be alive again. Once not a single speck was left, Elijah picked up the jar and left, ignoring everyone else until he made it to the door, "we need to prepare for a funeral in one week, I will not allow El's death to go unnoticed." He finished speaking and disappeared in a blur.
"Well there was a great village. It had a lot of people, a peaceful place. Everyone was helpful, but there was a catch to all that happiness. They hated witches and would burn them at the stake. She was 17 and I was 16 at the time. She strolled through town just to pass through in the wrong form and. Lets just say they didn't appreciate it at all. They pelted her with rocks and anything they could find. She was tied to the stake and burned. They did horrible things to her. I was on my way but she was way to far. She lost control and gave into the witch mana. It was the only reason why she's alive today and doesn't have any burns left on her skin." She looks back to Isabel. "When I arrived they were gone. All of them, she killed them all. Her white her was completely blood red from literal blood. The streets were flooded with it. Houses torn down and the stench of death was everywhere. I found her curled up in an ankle deep pool of blood. The snake was gone by then and she was just crying. She wouldn't stop and I don't exactly know why she was crying. I didn't find, smell, or sense not one survivor. I even checked the future. Not one person out of a population of 1,000." Julie closed her eyes and shook her head. "To tell the truth when she saw the fire I might even believe the snake made her go haywire to protect herself. I'm not saying what it did was right but... it could be a possibility it did this because it thought they were in danger."

Light said:
Grimm nods. He turns her back and sets her down. "We should leave. Now."
She frowns. "Why?" She looks at him with narrowed eyes. "What's happened? What haven't you told me?"

Krystal screamed after Kyle,"OKAY!"

She turned to Iris and nodded energetically. "Sounds interesting. Biological manipulation, huh, very interesting. I can manipulation fire sometimes," she chirped.

She started to slightly bounce on her toes which turned into full bouncing.

She started to bounce in the direction that Kyle went and looked at back at Iris. "Let's go! So excited!"

CelticSol said:
She frowns. "Why?" She looks at him with narrowed eyes. "What's happened? What haven't you told me?"
"I don't know. My connection with Isabel was being fed off of until a spark of Abyssum appeared. We should go now. Goodbye Itami." He grabs Layla and appears in the school courtyard. Looking at what used to be a battle field. Grimm shakes his head and appears with Layla in Elizabeth's room.

Light said:
"I don't know. My connection with Isabel was being fed off of until a spark of Abyssum appeared. We should go now. Goodbye Itami." He grabs Layla and appears in the school courtyard. Looking at what used to be a battle field. Grimm shakes his head and appears with Layla in Elizabeth's room.
Layla only sees the battlefield a moment before they are teleported to Elizabeth's cottage. She looks to Isabella's unsconscious body, looking more upset and distraught than Grimm had ever seen her. She puts her head in her hands a moment, hissing a shuddering breath through her teeth. When she looks back up, her eyes are dead and cold. Pulling a dagger from her hip, she slices a long, deep gash into her hand, then kneels down and starts to use the blood to draw a circle. "Grimm, I'm going to seal Abyssum and Isabella's mana away. Get ready."

Karin made her way to Elizabeth's room and looking to see the teachers actually showed up "I hope this haunts you forever you did not show up when the school needed assistance" She took some emergency bandaging and fixed her arm and leg she tugged at the rips in her clothing "stupid wolves" she mumbled to herself then glared at both teachers before skating away to the dorms to be secluded in peace after the immense battle.

CelticSol said:
Layla only sees the battlefield a moment before they are teleported to Elizabeth's cottage. She looks to Isabella's unsconscious body, looking more upset and distraught than Grimm had ever seen her. She puts her head in her hands a moment, hissing a shuddering breath through her teeth. When she looks back up, her eyes are dead and cold. Pulling a dagger from her hip, she slices a long, deep gash into her hand, then kneels down and starts to use the blood to draw a circle. "Grimm, I'm going to seal Abyssum and Isabella's mana away. Get ready."
Grimm just stares at Layla. "Fine. Are you ready to host me?"

"Let me draw this first," She draws a large star in the circle, then begins to add inscriptions on it. Once she finishes, she goes over to Isabella, then looks to the others. "Everyone but Julie and Grimm, out." Not even waiting for the others to leave, the begins to draw identical seals on Isabella's forehead, chest, hands, and feet. She pauses, looking up to Grimm, "If I had done this sooner, this wouldn't have happened."

CelticSol said:
"Let me draw this first," She draws a large star in the circle, then begins to add inscriptions on it. Once she finishes, she goes over to Isabella, then looks to the others. "Everyone but Julie and Grimm, out." Not even waiting for the others to leave, the begins to draw identical seals on Isabella's forehead, chest, hands, and feet. She pauses, looking up to Grimm, "If I had done this sooner, this wouldn't have happened."
Julie wasn't sure if she wanted to stay though. She sent Isaac out the room by pushing him through a wall and giving him the ability the phase through it. Avalon had probably left already.

( @TheGodSnake @Azure Sky you were both afk at this moment so I had to improvise your way out since Layla wanted you out. )

"I don't know. It has happened before at that one village. You can't blame yourself." Grimm puts a hand on her shoulder.

Light said:
"I don't know. It has happened before at that one village. You can't blame yourself." Grimm puts a hand on her shoulder.
She looks away, but puts her hand on his. "Okay," She whispers. "I'm ready. Do it."

alex looked around since he didn't have anything to do and turned on some speakers and started singing [media]

[/media]

(( very good at voice manipulation comes with the shape shift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back