• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

CelticSol said:
Lilith grins. "Got the whole concealing thing down pretty well. But that doesn't matter right now." Lilith's brow furrows in concern. "Are you okay? You were running like the devil was at your heels. What's up?"
Layla rolls over a bit more. "Leave me be. I'm fine. Just a bit tired."
"No.... a lots been going on Lilith." Isabel starts to tell her about everything.

Julie shakes her head. She crawls in bed with Layla and snuggles her.

Light said:
"No.... a lots been going on Lilith." Isabel starts to tell her about everything.
Lilith listens intently, her brows sometimes coming together at points when she talks about an attack or her hallucinations. However, at the point where Isabella finishes off with the death of the headmaster, she snorts, her lips pursing, before she bursts into laughter. "Jesus, Blue, you killed the headmaster? Nice!" She mock punches Isabella in the shoulder with a grin. "Don't worry about it, Blue. You had an attack when you did, right? Then it ain't your fault."

She hesitates a minute, then speaks lowly, her eyes avoiding Isabella's. "I got out, and she ain't gonna try and catch me again. Mom's on the run. She..." Lilith looks around, then takes the gloves off her hands. Hesitantly, she shows her branded palms to Isabella, the marks of a necromancer clearly burned into her skin. "She made me like her. She made me-" Lilith's voice breaks, and she harshly wipes away the tears in her eyes. "Fuck. I don't mean to cry on you, it's just-" Lilith cuts herself off, looking anywhere but Isabella's eyes.

---

Light said:
Julie shakes her head. She crawls in bed with Layla and snuggles her.
Layla rolls over so that her back is facing Julie, sighing deeply. "What is it that you want, Julie? You've come for something. Answers about your sister?"

CelticSol said:
Lilith listens intently, her brows sometimes coming together at points when she talks about an attack or her hallucinations. However, at the point where Isabella finishes off with the death of the headmaster, she snorts, her lips pursing, before she bursts into laughter. "Jesus, Blue, you killed the headmaster? Nice!" She mock punches Isabella in the shoulder with a grin. "Don't worry about it, Blue. You had an attack when you did, right? Then it ain't your fault."
She hesitates a minute, then speaks lowly, her eyes avoiding Isabella's. "I got out, and she ain't gonna try and catch me again. Mom's on the run. She..." Lilith looks around, then takes the gloves off her hands. Hesitantly, she shows her branded palms to Isabella, the marks of a necromancer clearly burned into her skin. "She made me like her. She made me-" Lilith's voice breaks, and she harshly wipes away the tears in her eyes. "Fuck. I don't mean to cry on you, it's just-" Lilith cuts herself off, looking anywhere but Isabella's eyes.

---

Layla rolls over so that her back is facing Julie, sighing deeply. "What is it that you want, Julie? You've come for something. Answers about your sister?"
Isabel frowns. She takes Lilith's hands and strokesnher palms gently. "It doesn't mean anything at all to me whether or not you'ce become like her." She hugs Lilith. "You're still my best friend.

Julie shakes her head. "No, I sense pain coming from you. When Isabel or I used to be in pain you would always come to us so why can't I do the same?" Julie gets comfortable with Layla and starts to hum an old song she used to sing her as a child.

Light said:
Isabel frowns. She takes Lilith's hands and strokesnher palms gently. "It doesn't mean anything at all to me whether or not you'ce become like her." She hugs Lilith. "You're still my best friend.
Julie shakes her head. "No, I sense pain coming from you. When Isabel or I used to be in pain you would always come to us so why can't I do the same?" Julie gets comfortable with Layla and starts to hum an old song she used to sing her as a child.
Lilith returns the hug half heartedly. Once Isabella leans away, she pulls the gloves back onto her hands. She tucks her hair behind her ear, still not really looking Isabella in the eye. "If you say so, Blue," she shrugs.

--

Layla recognizes the tune to the song immediately, but she just chuckles lowly. "One of these days, I'll teach you how to properly pronounce the Gaelic from that lullaby." Then she rumbles, a deep sound in her chest, and turns back over to face Julie. "I'm not saying you can't do the same for me as I did for you. I'm simply saying that it's not necessary. I've dealt with much, much worse, child."

CelticSol said:
Lilith returns the hug half heartedly. Once Isabella leans away, she pulls the gloves back onto her hands. She tucks her hair behind her ear, still not really looking Isabella in the eye. "If you say so, Blue," she shrugs.
--

Layla recognizes the tune to the song immediately, but she just chuckles lowly. "One of these days, I'll teach you how to properly pronounce the Gaelic from that lullaby." Then she rumbles, a deep sound in her chest, and turns back over to face Julie. "I'm not saying you can't do the same for me as I did for you. I'm simply saying that it's not necessary. I've dealt with much, much worse, child."
Isabel smiles. "You know my sisters here and so is my grandmother. Grimm is too, but anyways I have to show you something." She takes Lilith's hand and starts walking to the music room.

Julie smiles and nods. "It's alright. You don't need to be so tough all the time. We all know how well that goes for sister. Just accept my help and love." She takes Layla's hand. Her hands felt slightly like Usagi's.

Isaac sat in midair above the school, he was troubled. He wanted to help bella and make her happy, but it seemed she didn't want it from him.

Elijah was in the forest, still grieving, but attacking anything that moved in his vision.

Kyle was testing his limits, trying to track small animals and testing what he had learned to be magic.

Light said:
Isabel smiles. "You know my sisters here and so is my grandmother. Grimm is too, but anyways I have to show you something." She takes Lilith's hand and starts walking to the music room.
She looks at Isabella a little strangle when she grabs Lilith's hand, but doesn't resist when she starts dragging Lilith to the music room. "Show me what, Blue?"

Light said:
Julie smiles and nods. "It's alright. You don't need to be so tough all the time. We all know how well that goes for sister. Just accept my help and love." She takes Layla's hand. Her hands felt slightly like Usagi's.
"Julie, I've had thousands of years to deal with pain by myself. The way I handle stress and the way your sister handles stress are two very, very different things." Very gently, she removes her hand from Julie's, then sighs. "I'll have to speak to Grimm when he gets back from wherever he is."

CelticSol said:
She looks at Isabella a little strangle when she grabs Lilith's hand, but doesn't resist when she starts dragging Lilith to the music room. "Show me what, Blue?"
"Julie, I've had thousands of years to deal with pain by myself. The way I handle stress and the way your sister handles stress are two very, very different things." Very gently, she removes her hand from Julie's, then sighs. "I'll have to speak to Grimm when he gets back from wherever he is."
Julie frowns and gets out of the bed. Instead of phasing through the wall she walks out through the door. She's never felt so rejected. Of course, once again it's all about her older sister. Julie heads to the girls bathroom and lools at herself in the mirror. It's as if she doesn't even belong in this family. She looks at her eyes and hair. She looked nothing like anyone in her family. She had Lucifer's hair and eyes but he was practically disowned from the family. Meaning Julie no longer has any actual proof of ties to the family. Hell, she could be fake. Just competely crafted and implanted with false memories.

Isabel opens the door to the music room and shows her everything. She picks up the guitar and smiles. "For old times sake?"

Light said:
Julie frowns and gets out of the bed. Instead of phasing through the wall she walks out through the door. She's never felt so rejected. Of course, once again it's all about her older sister. Julie heads to the girls bathroom and lools at herself in the mirror. It's as if she doesn't even belong in this family. She looks at her eyes and hair. She looked nothing like anyone in her family. She had Lucifer's hair and eyes but he was practically disowned from the family. Meaning Julie no longer has any actual proof of ties to the family. Hell, she could be fake. Just competely crafted and implanted with false memories.
Layla watches Julie go, knowing that Julie was upset. It was intentional, somewhat, but she'd have to explain herself later. Her stomach rolls again, and Layla tucks herself deeper into her blankets, trying desperately to fall asleep.

Light said:
Isabel opens the door to the music room and shows her everything. She picks up the guitar and smiles. "For old times sake?"
Lilith looks to her curiously, her brow raised. Then, Isabella picks up a guitar, and Lilith frowns. "I haven't played since my aunt died. Mom wasn't exactly..." Lilith waves her hand around, searching for a word, "... the musical type."

CelticSol said:
Layla watches Julie go, knowing that Julie was upset. It was intentional, somewhat, but she'd have to explain herself later. Her stomach rolls again, and Layla tucks herself deeper into her blankets, trying desperately to fall asleep.
Lilith looks to her curiously, her brow raised. Then, Isabella picks up a guitar, and Lilith frowns. "I haven't played since my aunt died. Mom wasn't exactly..." Lilith waves her hand around, searching for a word, "... the musical type."
Isabel frowns. She knew Lockette too. "Yeah.... I miss her, even though she would yell at me for my stupid mistakes. Sometimes I thought she was fed up with me but at the end of the day she loved me 100%." Isabella puts down the guitar and walks over. Stopping and jutting her hip out the side hitting Lilith's. "That's how I met you too. Lily." Isabel gives her a smile.

Julie punches the mirror. She turns away and phases through the wall. Planning to visit her father. She needed answers.

Light said:
Isabel frowns. She knew Lockette too. "Yeah.... I miss her, even though she would yell at me for my stupid mistakes. Sometimes I thought she was fed up with me but at the end of the day she loved me 100%." Isabella puts down the guitar and walks over. Stopping and jutting her hip out the side hitting Lilith's. "That's how I met you too. Lily." Isabel gives her a smile.
Lilith smiles, though it's not really as bright as it had been the last time Isabella saw her. "Haven't been called that in a while." She shoves her hands into the pockets of her cargo pants, then shrugs. "Lockette pitied me more than she loved me. She brought me in because my mom's a fucking psycho and isn't capable of caring for anyone, much less me."

CelticSol said:
Lilith smiles, though it's not really as bright as it had been the last time Isabella saw her. "Haven't been called that in a while." She shoves her hands into the pockets of her cargo pants, then shrugs. "Lockette pitied me more than she loved me. She brought me in because my mom's a fucking psycho and isn't capable of caring for anyone, much less me."
Isabel bites her lip at that. "Well if you need someplace to stay you can stay here in my dorm." Isabel puts a hand on Lilith's shoulder and grins.

Light said:
Isabel bites her lip at that. "Well if you need someplace to stay you can stay here in my dorm." Isabel puts a hand on Lilith's shoulder and grins.
Lilith rubs the back of her neck. "I was actually on my way to the headmaster's office before you crashed into me. That'd be fun, though, staying with you." She smiles, "But it'd be better if I could find the damn office. This school's like a goddamn maze."

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Lilith rubs the back of her neck. "I was actually on my way to the headmaster's office before you crashed into me. That'd be fun, though, staying with you." She smiles, "But it'd be better if I could find the damn office. This school's like a goddamn maze."
Isabel frowns about the headmaster. "I killed her."

Light said:
Isabel frowns about the headmaster. "I killed her."
"I know, but I mean, the new one." Lilith sighs, rubbing her forehead. "Fuck. You know what, screw it. I have to take my meds anyway. Can you show me your room?"

CelticSol said:
"I know, but I mean, the new one." Lilith sighs, rubbing her forehead. "Fuck. You know what, screw it. I have to take my meds anyway. Can you show me your room?"
"Sure...." She starts to walk out the music room and heads to her dorm. Isabel feels saddened again. Was she meant to be evil? All she seemed to do is kill others and she couldn't even handle a relationship.

Light said:
"Sure...." She starts to walk out the music room and heads to her dorm. Isabel feels saddened again. Was she meant to be evil? All she seemed to do is kill others and she couldn't even handle a relationship.
Lilith's hands are in tight fists at her sides, and if Isabella looked closely, she would see that Lilith has gotten tons of scars since they had seen each other last. Lilith rolls her shoulders, then looks over to Isabella. "Hey, that headmaster thing isn't your fault. I don't have to be there to know there was nothing anyone could've done."

CelticSol said:
Lilith's hands are in tight fists at her sides, and if Isabella looked closely, she would see that Lilith has gotten tons of scars since they had seen each other last. Lilith rolls her shoulders, then looks over to Isabella. "Hey, that headmaster thing isn't your fault. I don't have to be there to know there was nothing anyone could've done."
"Yeah...." She arrives at her dorm and opens the dorm door. "Thanks." Isabel sighs and walks in. "The bathrooms that way."

Light said:
"Yeah...." She arrives at her dorm and opens the dorm door. "Thanks." Isabel sighs and walks in. "The bathrooms that way."
Lilith throws her bag over on the bed she guesses isn't Isabella's, then digs through it until she finds a fairly large ziplock bag filled with pill bottles and a water bottle. Lilith pulls out a small paper - her list - and reads it off as she pulls out all the medicine she needs. Then, one by one, she swallows each pill. Once the whole, long task is done, Lilith grins at Isabella. "Hey, you know how when we were little, we'd always talk about how we should be roomies in University? This is close enough, eh?"

CelticSol said:
Lilith throws her bag over on the bed she guesses isn't Isabella's, then digs through it until she finds a fairly large ziplock bag filled with pill bottles and a water bottle. Lilith pulls out a small paper - her list - and reads it off as she pulls out all the medicine she needs. Then, one by one, she swallows each pill. Once the whole, long task is done, Lilith grins at Isabella. "Hey, you know how when we were little, we'd always talk about how we should be roomies in University? This is close enough, eh?"
Isabel smiles. "Yeah, I know. This is pretty close. I don't look as mature as I said I would though."

Light said:
Isabel smiles. "Yeah, I know. This is pretty close. I don't look as mature as I said I would though."
"Well, I don't look nearly as cute as I wanted to." A sly smile lights up Lilith's face. "But I am twice as sexy." She strikes a ridiculous pose, then settles back into sitting on the bed.

CelticSol said:
"Well, I don't look nearly as cute as I wanted to." A sly smile lights up Lilith's face. "But I am twice as sexy." She strikes a ridiculous pose, then settles back into sitting on the bed.
"Remember that pipe dream we had of being the strongest their is out there and ruling the world together?" Isabel chuckles.

Light said:
"Remember that pipe dream we had of being the strongest their is out there and ruling the world together?" Isabel chuckles.
"Well, we're halfway there. With or without magic, you're one badass motherfucker, Blue. Now, just to amass an army..." Lilith rolls her eyes.

CelticSol said:
"Well, we're halfway there. With or without magic, you're one badass motherfucker, Blue. Now, just to amass an army..." Lilith rolls her eyes.
"I wonder where we'll get that." Isabel throws a pillow at her. "Would we magically summon an army?" Isabel laughed even harder because she can do that in witch form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back