• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
She continued to walk until she got to the forest, taking comfort in the overhanging vines and soft sunlight seeping through the trees.

Keith leaped up in the trees and sat down slowly, "You know.." he paused while he sat next to her, "I maybe be Half-blooded, but I still follow some of the Elven traditions." He stated, "I don't always do what I feel best for my human half.. but that also means I don't do what my Elf half thinks best... sometimes I follow my heart." He said pointing to her heart, "This organ right here.. is the strongest organ of them all... if this breaks, so does everything else," he continued, "If this doesn't have anything supporting it, it WILL fail."

Keith grabbed her hands, "My point is, as stoic and as cold as the Elves may be or appear to be, they need love to support them. Nothing can live without something to love or fight for." he said looking at her. "Believe it or not, even the Tauren have a soft spot for love... and look how aggressive and strong THEY are." He let go of her hands. "Just saying." He said with a small grin as he relaxed into his tree.

Nari drew back her hands, eyes wide and confused. What was Keith up to? She settled down next to him in the tree, watching the creatures on the ground.

Keith scooted down to get even more comfortable, "Lute-boy was right, you are pretty... you know for an Elf."He said with his eyes on the critters scurrying across the treetops. Keith sighed, breathing the surroundings, "My Elven bloods enjoys the outdoors... makes me feel.... alive, like my worrys just drain out of me.." he said, entranced.

"I feel the same. Wait, pretty!?" So surprised, Nari almost fell from the tree, but caught herself. Her heart was beating fast, she couldn't understand it.

"Yea, I think you're attractive." He said opening one eye to her.

Keith chuckled as he stood up, feeling no pain from the painkillers he took and offered his hand to her, "There's something I wanna show you." He said.

Keith began leaping through the trees and outside the the village limits to a very old tree on top of a large mountain that was on the north side of village.

She followed close behind, though often faltered due to dizziness from her injury. Nari eventually caught up, perching next to Keith.

"This tree?" he said, "Legend says it's been here for over 15 thousand years, oldest tree in all of Tanarus (The continent we are on), they say the great Elven ancestors worshiped this tree for generations." He stated.

"I've heard these stories," Nari said, smiling at the memories of home. "My family would visit every anniversary of Silence,"

"Well then, you probably know that the Tauren corrupted the tree 3,000 years ago," he said, "Halted all communications between the Lesser Gods and the Elves." He told Nari, "However there was still a glimmer of hope for the tree. You see being a direct link to the Lesser Gods tree fought back. I mean FOUGHT BACK, Not coming to life, but using the trees around it... It put the Tauren village in a tree-dome." He said pointing the tree-dome just down the mountain.

"Well as you could probably guess, the Tauren they didn't sit down, they also fought back, harder, faster, and most definitely stronger." He stated, "Next thing the Elves knew the Great Tauren War had started, surely you've heard of this war." He asked.

"Yes, it was one of the reasons I was posted in Necras," she said, pained by the thought of war. She leaned on him as she felt a pang in her chest.

"Ah but remember the fun times this tree brought to the kids. It wasnt exactly forbidden to play around the tree." He said with a chuckled, putting his arm around her, not knowing he did this. "It was forbidden to touch the tree, we use to play tag around the tree." He sighed, "But now.. the War still goes on, and now we have no time to play anymore..." He said with sadness and regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daemon walked by the big tree. He sit with his back to it and started playing his lyre again, his head against the bark.

Keith leaned his head on Nari's shoulder, "But the thing that REALLY drew me in.." he looked on the sunset, "Was the view.." he said.

Nari looked at Keith, then the sky before her, "It's the world's natural splendour, one that we often take for granted," she stated.

"It's the best thing about this war-filled planet." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back